The Sixth School Ch. 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to make heads or tails of this confusing turn of events, Greg, turned his attention to the price of the dungeons. Unlike the two previous shops, the dungeons didn't use just one kind of currency. For a few of the dungeons, one could use a combination of magic and lust points to buy access to them. Others required that one have something referred to as dungeon tokens in addition to the magic and lust points. Another group of dungeons could only be accessed through dungeon tokens and nothing else. Greg didn't have any dungeon tokens at the moment. He, however, could only assume that he'd earn them through the dungeons themselves.

Looking through the list of dungeons that he could access with only magic and lust points, Greg decided to go with an easy one and clicked on 'A DINNER PARTY'. Immediately, five thousand magic and lust points respectively were deducted. A new tab labeled 'OWNED DUNGEONS' appeared, and under it, the dungeon he'd just bought appeared. Despite the confusion he felt at the odd dungeons, Greg couldn't help the sense of anticipation he felt when he clicked on his new dungeon. His excitement, however, was quickly doused as a new system prompt appeared before him.

ACCESS DENIED.

DETECTED THAT THE USER'S SOUL WAS RECENTLY UNSTABLE.

DUNGEONS PLACE A HEAVY BURDEN ON THE SOUL.

ACCESSING THE DUNGEONS IN YOUR PRESENT STATE RUNS THE RISK OF HARMING THE USER'S SOUL.

A MINIMUM DURATION OF TEN DAYS WAIT HAS BEEN IMPOSED BEFORE THE USER CAN ACCESS DUNGEONS.

When Greg was done reading through the prompts, he couldn't help the cold trepidation he felt as he realized that he'd almost placed his soul in jeopardy once again. Despite his slight disappointment at not being able to explore the dungeons, Greg was glad that the system had stopped him. It was nothing short of a miracle that Greg had managed to gain this chance at a second life. There was very little doubt in Greg that if he lost it there wouldn't be any do-overs. He was more than willing to wait ten days if that's what his soul needed to be able to safely traverse the dungeons.

Greg was tempted to buy a few more dungeons, just to have them in his inventory. He, however, gave up the idea after a bit of consideration. He was already behind in both magic and lust points if he wanted to empty the special shops in both the magic shop and Eros shop. To spend it on dungeons that he wouldn't be able to access in the near future didn't seem like a smart move to him. As such, Greg left the dungeons page and moved back to the Eros shop.

Greg spent the next ten minutes looking at the three items in the special shop, trying to decide what to buy. He currently had one million, four hundred and seventy-five thousand lust points. There were two possible ways to go about this. He could buy the two cheaper items and then slowly start to save up for the Eros body which was the most expensive of the three. On the other hand, he could go for the most expensive item and then slowly save up for the other two items.

In the end, Greg chose to go with the two cheaper items as opposed to the most expensive one. His reasoning for this choice was simple. With their price and the fact that the three items could only be bought once in the special shop, then they each had to be quite powerful. Given this fact, wouldn't it be smarter to have two out of the three powerful items as opposed to just having one? I mean, of course, there was a chance that the Eros body was so powerful that it overshadowed the other two items. He, however, wasn't willing to gamble on this. So instead, Greg first moved to the Eros sigil and clicked buy.

Greg was about to do the same with the Eros familiar when the back of his right hand began to burn. From his memories, Greg knew that the healer usually slept in the same building he was currently in. Without getting to know her better, Greg wasn't willing to expose anything about the system to someone as powerful as the healer. As such, despite the burst of blinding pain that erupted from his right hand, Greg gritted his teeth and did his best not to let out a sound. Bringing his right hand before his face, Greg watched as pitch-black lines slowly spread out from a single point forming different runes and symbols as they went along. After a minute of excruciating pain, the symbols arranged themselves on the back of his right hand in a pattern that looked a lot like an opening lotus flower.

Greg took thirty seconds to allow the pain to slowly ebb. After this, Greg studied both the tattoo that had appeared on the back of his hand and his body, trying to figure out what the sigil did. He even looked at the system again to see if there was anything new or different. After a few long minutes of fruitless efforts, Greg was forced to admit that, for the moment, the sigil was little more than a very painful tattoo. With a sigh, and now a bit more trepidation, Greg turned back to the special shop ready to purchase the Eros familiar. For a few seconds after Greg had clicked on purchase, nothing happened. And then... WHAM!!! A sharp pain, like someone was trying to split his head open with an ax, hit Greg. Mercifully, Greg passed out almost instantly, otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to keep from screaming his throat sore.

***

In the silence of the dark room, a figure slowly started to materialize. A woman whose beauty and sensuality would put even the healer to shame slowly came into being beside the bed. Despite the beauty and allure of the woman, there was an almost inhuman quality to her perfection. It was almost like she was more a force of nature rather than an actual being. Looking at her, she was the embodiment of desire itself. The sight of her alone would have weak-willed individuals cumming without even being touched. Forget her body, even the very air around the woman's seemed thick with lust. Even though he was passed out, the woman's aura was so powerful such that Greg's dick pushed up his covers as it slowly rose to full mast in acknowledgment of her.

The woman crouched low bringing her face close to the boy's as she studied his disfigured face. A smile slowly crossed her lips as she whispered in a sultry tone. "Master..."

***

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment.

12