All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 009'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BlaQQuillBlaQQuillabout 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 11 is up on my Patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter (and, increasingly, the story as a whole) has all the fun of listening to someone explain the rules of a board game for half an hour. It gives the impression that the author is more interested in the "system" than in the story.

rugbygrad09rugbygrad09about 1 year ago

Love this story! Want to read more and have longer chapters please!!

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 1 year ago

ahh love the build up in the story but you gotta slow your roll on posts to get some good long story posts in there.

pharmasumitpharmasumitabout 1 year ago

Need longer chapters here..

KarveKarveabout 1 year ago

Thank you for not writing just another quick wank.

..although that handjob scene read like a pun at that.

It’s probably some fifty chapters too early, but RealOlivia kinda cheating her way out of fulfilling the contract herself sounds like a horrible idea. Huge potential for endless fun blackmailing on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At this point it looks like Greg is a farm animal being fattened up for an eventual slaughter. The big question is, will he discover Olivia's endgame before he reaches 'market weight'?

Elixir017Elixir017about 1 year ago

Love the setup so far. I also don't agree with the comments complaining about the info dumping. I don't like that kind of world building in a novel but think it's necessary in a format where chapters are published one by one on a weekly basis, as the slow subtle world building (a la Stephen King dark tower if you will) would just overstrain the reader's short term memory and lead to confusion in my opinion. I have to say though I hope we're nearly done with the first part so the story can get some pacing now.

I also hope and assume the real Olivia is gonna feature again as the familiar when he gets stronger instead of just the clone progressing with him until the end of the story. It would feel really disingenuous and undermine the system if she could just cop out like that without the magic user even knowing. Although of course that would lead to problems with the uniqueness of the familiar. Are there other users of the shop? Is she the only of her kind? Can the true familiar only be purchased again when the previous owner is dead?

I'm looking forward to see where you are gonna take this I guess is what I'm trying to say 😂

SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

While I appreciate the need for the details I would appreciate a bit more of the story in this story. Thank you for sharing and I am patiently waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story, pace works for me, earlier blowjob scene was hot.

Looking forward to seeing him dominate the wizard bit by bit until she's a drooling mess

AlluredAllured5 months ago

The foundation is settling in

Pincher73Pincher733 months ago

I’m reallly glad to have stumbled onto this story. Loving it.

ClearmuseClearmuse14 days ago

New and old relationships should get in testing fast.

I wonder if Olivia knows meta information... who made the system, exactly what it is for. Probably not for the stories sake, I suppose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES