All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 010'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
cmiller1977cmiller1977about 1 year ago

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like the story... Would be nice for longer Chapters. You do have quite a nice line going.

Please keep up the good work........

theoneeyedtheoneeyedabout 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story. Curious how you will tackle the fast forwarding we will need to get to any helpfull level of magic on our MC. I'm sure the healer will also get some healing for her mana pathways out of her teaching :p

BlaQQuillBlaQQuillabout 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 12 is up on my Patreon.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the development of this story - thank you

asldijadsfasasldijadsfasabout 1 year ago

Promising, but one note: Olivia's smiles crossing her lips, appearing on her lips, etc. gets silly pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, now there's an apparent inconsistency in the story. You established in Chapter 005 that Shalia is approximately the same age as Greg (18, per Chapter 001), and is jealous of Alena because she had to "cede the title" as the most beautiful girl in town to her when she showed up. But if Alena has been here six years, Shalia was only 12 when she arrived. So probably too young to be established as the town beauty, and certainly too young to be compared with a grown woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving it, keep it up.

Your writing and ideas are impressive, and my only problem with your story is that I can’t read more of it!

BlaQQuillBlaQQuillabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous, At no point did I say that Shalia got the title of most beautiful when she was 12.

Ultimoter69Ultimoter69about 1 year ago

Another informative chapter this is becoming quite the saga really looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@BlaQQuil: No, but you said she lost it when Alena arrived, and that happened six years ago. And if Shalia is now 18… you do the math.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I appreciate the story and am so excited for what will clearly be an epic tale with a very interesting spin in the form of the HUD in a land with other magics. Just throwing it out there I would happily wait longer if you would ever release multiple chapters together cuz you’ve got me craving more! You set up a huge world for our hero to explore and master, well done!

BlaQQuillBlaQQuillabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Please send me the chapter you are getting this from...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@BlaQQuill: 1. Greg's body is 18: Chapter 001 ("Coincidentally, the young man whose body he'd taken over was also eighteen years of age.") 2. Shalia is the same age: Chapter 005 ("Being one of the most beautiful girls his age, it was only natural that the previous owner of his body had developed a crush on the girl.") 3. Shalia ceded the title of most beautiful in town to Alena: Chapter 005 ("For a young lady who'd always been the center of attention because of her looks, it didn't feel nice to have to cede the title of most pretty to someone else.") and Chapter 004: ("Her large doe eyes, small button nose, and luscious lips placed her firmly in the position of the town's top beauty among the younger generation. If Alena wasn't in this town, then the caveat 'among the younger generation' would be taken out of the title.") 4. Finally, Alena arrived in town 6 years ago: this chapter.

BlaQQuillBlaQQuillabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous None of that indicates that the title was ceded when she was twelve. Just because Alena arrived when this girl was twelve, doesn't mean she was tbe town's top beauty at 12. You've pieced together a puzzle that was never there to begin with and created a picture that just isn't there...

AlrikosAlrikosabout 1 year ago

I don't comment usually but you seems to appreciate it so here I am : I really like your story so far, honestly I came for the smut but I stayed for the plot. I hope you will keep going to deliver us the world and characters you're creating because it has a lot of potential!

AlrikosAlrikosabout 1 year ago

I don't comment usually but you seems to appreciate it so here I am : I really like your story so far, honestly I came for the smut but I stayed for the plot. I hope you will keep going to deliver us the world and characters you're creating because it has a lot of potential!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's been a while since I've seen a story this long, with quality plot and smut in just the right ratio

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@BlaQQuill: I think the problem must be that you don't really know the meaning of the word "ceded." To cede something is to give up something YOU HAVE. You can't cede something you never had in the first place to someone who already has it. So for Shalia to cede the title of prettiest to Alena, she must have, up until that time, been--or at least thought herself--the prettiest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

keep going, i like!

KnightofmindKnightofmind12 months ago

This is very entertaining reading. I quite like it. Good world building and dialogue. A bit info dumpy but, still a very interesting world.

Now then; keep at it!

thewoozlethewoozle12 months ago

As an RPG player and game master, I'm enjoying the system and world building.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

2nd year professor Olivia. That was quite the lecture. Felt like I should have been taking notes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The Olivia character is really clever. Adds an element of mystery for the future as well as humor for the present. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You have stimulated my glabella.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The only thing I didn't get was why he asked of all the other houses of magic, but didn't ask about his own.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really enjoyed the description of the 5 schools of magic. It was rich in detail, creative and for this mundane reader, quite comprehensive. Well done

ClearmuseClearmuse12 days ago

All those soul messages earlier and ways they can be damaged are gonna come back around, aren't they?

Olivia seems fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES