The Sixth School Ch. 010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The irony of him thinking this when he had what was possibly the biggest cheat in the world in the form of the system, wasn't lost on Greg. The system, however, wasn't something that he consciously chose. It had simply been there from the moment he woke up in this world. Like those individuals that were lucky enough to be born into powerful magical families, or to have a great talent in magic, Greg counted the system as his own personal advantage that he'd been accorded by virtue of 'birth'. Even in his own eyes, he'd be the biggest fool in the world if he didn't make use of this gift out of some misguided notion of it being an unfair advantage. But other than the system, Greg wasn't willing to allow his powers to be dependent on any other outside forces or entities.

"Any advice on how I can convince the healer to become my teacher?" Greg at last asked. He figured that he'd already obtained a lot of information about the system in one day. If there was anything else that he needed to learn, it could wait until tomorrow.

"Well, you could at least start by learning her name," Olivia answered with an amused smile. With some measure of guilt and shame, Greg couldn't help but blush as he realized that, not only did he not know the name of someone that he'd had such intimate acts with, but worse still, that person also happened to be the one who'd saved his life. Had he been thinking too much with his dick and not his brain? "Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it too much if I was you," Olivia went on. "You already seem to be on the right track with her," She encouraged.

A frown, however, crossed Greg's expression as he remembered a big detail that he'd somehow overlooked. "I'm not supposed to have any magic, how can I explain a familiar appearing in my room?" He asked with a bit of panic and worry.

Olivia, however, didn't seem perturbed in the least. "You won't have to," she replied simply. Before Greg could do or say anything else, Olivia's body suddenly shrunk into a small ball of light the size of a firefly and sunk into his glabella. 'In this state, not even she can detect my presence,' Greg's eyes went wide as he heard Olivia's voice ring out in his head...

***

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please take the time to vote and comment.

12