All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 015'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
cliqueggecliquegge11 months ago

I am intrigued where this story will go - I think it will take time to tell but be worth the journey. 5

AZslyderAZslyder11 months ago
Good start

I tend to prefer longer chapters to the single page choppy hops, but you've started with an interesting hook so I'm still invested. Looking forward to more - though I do wish you'd make each release more substantial.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew11 months ago

A slow start but a great premise. I eagerly await coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story line but would a little longer read - keep up the great work

RivenousRivenous11 months ago

I love the build up can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Also known as a ship of Theseus argument.

The mother part is really creepy.

KnightofmindKnightofmind11 months ago

Your world building is impeccable. I do wish your posts would be just a bit longer, tho.

lassidor1lassidor111 months ago

Sadly the stories pace action wise is too slow. Many chapters read like a ttrpg core rulebook. Loved the idea but really nothing has happened.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave it four stars - I liked it. For two pages I'd love it enough to give it five stars. Like other readers I'd like a minimum of two pages/week but I understand that for most writers on this site the stories are a labor of love and writers have lives too so they need to write at their own pace, whatever that may be. I loved the world building and the fact (so far) that it has been refreshingly absent of the usual malapropisms and grammar glitches I've seen in most other stories. It seems that you actually take the time to check and edit it before you post it. Bravo. With the aforementioned pages/week in mind I can be happy to rein in my enthusiasm and meet my pages requirement by reading two episodes every other week. Great start on this story and keep up the good work. Most readers here should be able to understand that quality comes before quantity and if your output for quality work is one page per week, that's how the cookie crumbles.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope there is no incest in this story...

pk2curiouspk2curious11 months ago

Remember . He is really not related to any of them . He will be fucking his family . If what I have read comes to truition . Probably a hellalot more points for doinking your mama . And little sissy too . Lol .

pharmasumitpharmasumit11 months ago

longer chapters would be better

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

At last the story starts, action at last.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Get on with it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He definitely isn't a hero at this point. However, character can be Forged in battle.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the person who keeps posting "Get on with it" every chapter, I ask you to kindly fuck off

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tact s/b tack

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamore3 months ago

Good set up for action, let's hope the exposition is over, and the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very good chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, I was genuinely surprised with the chess-like quality of the dialog and how glibly you wrote it. I haven't seen you manifest this talent yet and then...BAM. There it is. What a delight to see it!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Great story. I like new and different themes and that's what this series is to me. Well written. Thanks for sharing.

ClearmuseClearmuse13 days ago

6th school: Presumably Love, possibly heavily conflated with Lust. Our goddess presumably wants it to really be a 6th school, working indirectly to get there, likely for other goals, not just this. Maybe many gods have possible avatars lining up to fill this 6th slot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES