All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 016'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BlaQQuillBlaQQuill11 months agoAuthor

Chapter Twenty One is up on my Patreon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Again - love the storyline

thewoozlethewoozle11 months ago

Enjoying the story! Just wanted to share that I load the chapters into a text-reader and may not listen to them for a week so it's weird leaving feedback immediately.

cliqueggecliquegge11 months ago

Good stuff - enjoying it

Ultimoter69Ultimoter6911 months ago

Excellent can't wait for the next chapter great story telling

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am loving this. Love the world building and its really heating up now!

pk2curiouspk2curious11 months ago

Can't wait to see the confrontation . To see how well Greg can utilize his new confidence and abilities . Then to see how he learns and grows in the future .

And he should be just about to start banging all kinds of women . That should be good as well .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for sharing this story with us on Literotica.

I find it very creative, the way you combine an RPG/DnD world with erotica. The characters and story are developing well, I'm very curious what will happen in the future. It had a bit of slow start but I feel we're well underway now!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for a most interesting story. I have held off commenting before now as I have been engrossed in the slow burn and excellent world building. I appreciate how you've avoided overpowering your protagonist in what is a ultimately power fantasy story and appreciate the backstory mysteries you've created for the supporting cast. I have a fondness for LitRPG and have been impressed with the amount of thought you've put into your system and its effects in the world you've created. While I'm grateful I only discovered the story after you posted enough chapters to allow me to become fully immersed, I have been reading them with an anxiety knowing that only a small portion of the tale is currently completed. So please continue—I look forward with great expectation to what appears to an epic tale.

I did notice what appears to be a small typo in "Rather than thinking of what cane after he was done dealing with his uncle". I assume "cane" should be "came".

Thank you again for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Our protagonist is no longer helpless. Interesting

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't wait to see how the MC deals with the uncle.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You are incredibly talented as a writer, seriously. I love genres that overlay gaming mechanics in real life settings. One of the best series I’ve seen here so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I should have said this awhile ago since I've certainly thought it a bunch, but...you're familiar with Dream Drive by Over_Red, right? Among the best on this site and you seem to have the same magic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES