All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 017'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story so far. Well thought out and creative in its world creation. I also like the writing style and that the author apparently takes the time to edit the work before submitting it. I'm not a word and grammar Nazi and I do appreciate a good story regardless of the writing skill. In this case I want the author to know that I enjoyed not having to re-read any part of the tale so far trying to understand what was written because it is so clear and concise.

SlofredSlofred11 months ago

As to the Quiz. He should work on one item at a time. not try to get all at once. As he masters each item he can have short interactions with others highlighting the power , problems, and humor of how they are working. As he adds new items the interaction between items from different groups might create new skills and knowledge levels. And as time goes on more skill and lust points will make it easier to get new items. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. love the story 5 stars all the way.

BratTamer33BratTamer3311 months ago

Quiz- I’m assuming that the mask is a given and not one of the 3. From the rest, sensuous touch, addictive, and discerning would be my choices. Tempting is nice but doesn’t work on everyone. This way you can work on getting anyone addicted to your touch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great chapter! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story, thanks for the chapter!

As for the items, I would probably take the mask, as I think it's the best Item for him right now, additionaly I'd take the discerning Title, as it reduces the amount of having to 'brute force' arousal when you know what makes your opposite tick. The final item in this case would probably be the sterile ring, it takes a bit of fun out of the story, but when I have to spend the next years in the same town, it would be rather nice to not have to worry about the consequences of my actions.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written, good story line be interesting to see where this all leads

asldijadsfasasldijadsfas11 months ago

I'm liking this story less and less. This was at least twice as long as it should be and difficult to read. What actually happens in this chapter could be handled in fewer than a dozen sentences. Everything else is explanation. You explain things over and over. Even within a single sentence. For example, you don't need "this town" twice in a sentence. You don't need the name of the character twice in one sentence. You don't need to tell us twice how many points there are for each item, nor do you need to explain multiple times what each item does.

The story is interesting but your writing needs editing. If you don't have a friend who can help out with editing, I suggest you pay for a month of Grammarly. It will show you redundancies and such.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story looking forward to lots.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucit11 months ago

Two parts:

Part1: I follow and read this the moment it comes out

Part2: It's too slow in character dev and too fast in toys, part1 hasn't changed though.

amygdalaamygdala11 months ago

Great chapter thanks for writing. On the trivia question i would pretty much take the same 3 rings: the TEMPTING pendant, ADDICTIVE bangle, and the DISCERNING ring. I think its the safest bet that would give him the most optimized lust points with the least amount of risk. He only has to make a woman that he has interacted with be interested in him to get those points. Further personal interactions will generate more points but he does not have to go straight to bedding as many women as possible right off the bat. He is living in a relatively small village and it is better to be inconspicuous and get stronger slowly but surely without incurring the wrath of a husband or father. Though after amassing more points by jazzing up these prospective ladies he should get the STERILE ring as his next purchase. You dont want to leave a bun in the oven when he wont be sticking around to take care of the woman and the child.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Rather than give my thoughts on what title items to select (I care more that they fit your story), I'd rather say I appreciate the way you capture that sense of longing for all the items but the necessity to be strategically selective. While you have provided your protagonist "cheat codes", you haven't taken all the anguish out of selecting nor removed all difficulties/challenges by overpowering him.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Get on with it!

Like why isn't he using his familiar while they have that conversation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"while he moved through the house toward his home" - through the town / village

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Uncle or Roka, whose plan will outsmart the other. When will they clash and both have surprises in store. Even Olivia may be shocked.

bhojobhojo7 months ago

Definitely not virile. Sterile would be useful in the long run, but the 3bhe chose were all good choices

AlluredAllured5 months ago

keep going because your. leading us on a brilliant story

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 2 months ago

I would go for Sterile, Discerning and Sensual Touch.

The others are a bit morally grey for me.

Great chapter tho!

AkshayNayakAkshayNayakabout 1 month ago

Wonderful Build-up. Thanks a ton for this story.

ClearmuseClearmuse16 days ago

I'll play three title game.

For this story, charming mask and discerning seem super powerful, no arguments there. And tempting to put the unavailable women on a more even playing field, immoral though it be.

For me personally, charming, discerning, and sensual would probably be my go to. Sterile is tempting but also still possible irl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES