All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 018'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan10 months ago

Intriguing, however from what you've previously laid out about magic in this world, I sincerely hope there is an explanation of how the uncle is able to achieve such magic without training.

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

Should be an interesting battle .

For Mr Duncan below . Chapter 16 clearly explained your inquiry .

" His father had found this cave and that mysterious staff on one of his hunts. He had brought the staff home as he thought that given the ornate carvings throughout the staff, not to mention the large jewel at its head, it had to be worth a lot. When the next morning, he had woken up saying that he had communed with some hidden deity, the young man had been sure that his father had lost his mind. Years of abuse, however, made it so that the young man wasn't willing to garner his father's ire, as such, he hadn't said anything. When a few weeks later his father brought him to this cave and showed him all the abilities that the entity had granted him, he was left with no choice but to believe his father. The young man had, of course, also noticed the gradual deterioration of his father's health. The lines on his father's face had grown deeper, his hair had started greying with some of it falling off. The robust frame of his father had started to wither away and morph into the thin one he now had. The failed ritual that killed his father's brother and almost did the same to the son of his father's brother had only made things far worse for his father, giving him the haggard look he now had. The young man, however, didn't care in the least. The man might have been his father, but all love for the man had long since been beaten out of him. The only thing that had been on the young man's mind was this new power that his father seemed to have gained access to. Whatever it took, the young man planned to gain the same for himself as well "

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

I emailed the explanation to Mr Duncan .

amygdalaamygdala10 months ago

Thanks for the chapter.

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 months ago

It would seem that the Uncle has made some form of pact, with the aid of the staff, with a dark entity capable of conjuring horrible creatures, among other magics, in return for pain, suffering and death. The sacrifice must be the ultimate goal of his master, some rite of ascension or perhaps a way to increase their influence on the world.

Rokha is going to need everything he has to even survive these things.

ProgamermoveProgamermove10 months ago

Jesus christ, those crawlers sound terrifying!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good entry, but a lot of tense disagreement when describing the bison characteristics...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Now we know what uncle's surprise is. Will Roka (a.k.a. Greg) rise to the challenge.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice setup for MC to beat a strong foe

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Gross, lol

ClearmuseClearmuse4 days ago

Nasty buggers.

Some hobbit level descriptions here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES