All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 020'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks again for sharing your story. It's certainly different reading a bit at a time rather than the first 19 chapters at one sitting. It's a bit of a puzzle as I consider what you haven't revealed yet. It seems obvious Greg got the information on the four dark crawlers from his cousin under duress. That likely allowed Olivia to recognize the current four threats and come up a method (the mysterious yellow orbs and magical clones?) to counteract them. Thus forming a synergy with her (restricted) magical knowledge and encyclopedic knowledge of the store and his out-of-the-box thinking and determination. There is also some likely tactical and scientific thinking there from his 21st century mindset to finalize the plan. I eagerly wait you next chapter to see if I was close.

Your "tell" with Greg's future climb to the top and future reflections on the sacrifice/price conversation is both reassuring and potentially ominous. As intended I suspect.

I didn't notice any typos this time—again reading for pleasure, not proofreading. I offer them as a (very) small form of repayment for your generosity, but worry if they come off as criticisms. Please let me know if I should refrain in the future.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it. My only wish is the chapters were longer but I get it life and everything else going on. Keep up the good work. Look forward to every chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn this is what they call a cliff hanger.

Going to be a long wait for the next chapter.

BlaQQuillBlaQQuill10 months agoAuthor

Seems Lit chose to up their game and put this up a day sooner. Not sure if this will be the new trend or not...

Anyway Chapter 26 is now up on my Patreon. Please head on over and support me in my writing. Thanks...

RivenousRivenous10 months ago

Just fing brilliant

mharrisonmharrison10 months ago

Great stuff....

Really getting to enjoy this series. Have to admit that I wasn't too sure to begin with but been getting steadily better all the time.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

Blacksword404Blacksword40410 months ago

Great story. I was waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Does sex happen at some point? That's all im waiting for?

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

Love it . Well done .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really good chapter, I do appreciate when fights are won through ingenuity rather than sheer power. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have been reading steadily all of the chapters so far. I am enjoying it very much am am very curious where you are going to take this. I am actually quite happy that not every chapter is filled with steamy descriptions of intercourse. As a fan of fantasy in all forms I have recently not found any new story line catching my attention, but this story is very catching. Sometimes I would like a little more background and continuity eg when Roka suddenly can do magic multiplication. A possibility would have been to describe the interrogation of his cousin and then hinting at a plan forming in his head before the meeting with his uncle. Since the story is unlikely to end with this encounter it was clear the Roka wouldn‘t die anyway without leaving the fans disappointed…

Keep up the good work, really like the story… 👍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Does sex happen at some point? That's all im waiting for?"

Seriously?. Thats the only reason your reading this story, Get a life. Or download some real porn to get off on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enjoy this tale, please continue...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So far, reading this has felt more like work than enjoyment. Enjoy several factors of your writing, but the padding and word vomit and meandering tangents.... just for so little to actually happen in regards to the ACTUAL plot of the overall story. You're losing me fast here. ~Q

ShapachanShapachan10 months ago

Great story so many of us look forward to the next chapters,

Be well

Stand tall

Shapachan

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think the change in perspective and lack of context to this sudden confrontation is not that a chapter is missing to bridge between this and his cousin's summons, but to foreshadow thie revelation that Greg doesn't know any of this is going on and is still ambling along with Roka's cousin...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very clever way of showing the power of the MC.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cant wait to discover the secret of the multiple Roka appearances

AlluredAllured5 months ago

@BlaQQuill what an absolute gem awesome story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There was no explanation as to how Greg was able to pull the stunt off.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Got'em

ClearmuseClearmuse13 days ago

That shop is such cheating, lul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES