All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 024'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny9 months ago
Ok

Time to comment

So as along as you keep being reasonable in world building, things are fine with me.

Three pages in this chapter was great, but I understand if you feel that is a strain on your creativity. However one page chapters is something I would hope you would shy away from.

Otherwise you are doing fine, no over the top magical things without a cost and no anatomically impossible dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the chapter. Feel like I am living from Wednesday to Wednesday. Delighted with chapter lengths - don't let us hold you back from lengthier chapters :)

cliqueggecliquegge9 months ago

Enjoying the story immensely - please keep going - as the two previous commenters have stated - living from Wed to Wed and glad there is a story line building along the way with no 10 inch dicks in sight.

SlofredSlofred9 months ago

Thank you for this chapter. it puts a lot of ideas and concepts in their proper place going forward. 5 stars again. o=Looking forward to the next installment.

ProgamermoveProgamermove9 months ago

Righto, time for a quest or a mission or a dungeon run. Greg needs to level up asap!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Going great so far! I found I can access the latest chapter after 1 AM Wednesday morning. Being a binge reader I usually wait until a tale is totally finished and immerse in it, but as well-written as this one is I can't wait because I believe this will be a long story and once started, I don't want to stop.

Good world building and a great amount of detail.

TKID

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

look forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Always look forward to you chapters

pk2curiouspk2curious9 months ago

Very good , long chapter for you . Lol . Don't worry . We don't expect it .

RivenousRivenous9 months ago

Love this story can't wait to see where you take it next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think longer chapters make much better reading. Looking forward to lots more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Greg better have Primordial Level power by chapter 100 I’m telling you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the longer chapters. Don’t restrict yourself unnecessarily. Thanks for your words.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew9 months ago

It moves a bit slow for my taste but I like where this story is headed. More frequent chapters, even tho smaller, are better for the reader than larger chapters that arrive farther apart. At least IMO. It did seem odd to me that Greg did not ask what would happen if he did choose to not abide by her plan. The answer seems obvious but we humans need to be slapped up side the head with a frozen fish now and again.

KnightofmindKnightofmind9 months ago

Hmm. I guess in your story multiverse God is a lady who enjoys tea? Very compelling narrative!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Foundations of the past and future actions are explained. Possibilities are interesting, maybe endless.

UnderCloverUnderClover8 months ago

Nothing wrong with either longer or shorter chapters IMHO. Just make the length fit the passing and story requirements.

Also, loving the story so far. Nothing ask that negative to say other than for a guy with lust powers he sure is taking his sweet time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Much prefer longer chapters better than stop start reading

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

your are very imaginative. Was not expecting this.

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiar3 months ago

Ooh, I love the twists and turns in the story. Such a great chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story becomes progressively more complex. And it feels that it has the potential for unlimited length and depth. Which I love! To become a 7th level mage before being useful? Honestly, that could take nearly forever. Delightful

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 2 months ago

Wow. I should like to play D&D with you! Lol.

Great chapter.

ereaderlereaderlabout 1 month ago

The plot thickens !

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Like the plot twists. Keeps the story interesting

ClearmuseClearmuse4 days ago

Ah, primordial Lust. And Fate becoming sentient, and kind of an enemy. And someone, maybe a god of Earth but also maybe anywhere, bringing Greg along for a ride. Plus a nice distant evil abyssal enemy.

Changes are happening with gods, Greg is a pawn of multiple already, and enemy to a Herald and maybe Fate itself.

Yup, this shapes up to be a real Epic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES