All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 025'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
cliqueggecliquegge9 months ago

Goood!! Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story has kept me engaged since chapter one and just keeps getting better and better. I look forward to Wednesday morning when the next chapter drops in. I really like the plot twists and appreciate the fact that you take the time to edit your chapters before you release them. Very "clean" writing in the sense that I don't have to back up and re-read a paragraph to understand what you've written. Interesting story telling and I hope your other commenters appreciate your work as much as I do.

Regards,

TKID

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am in bad health since last Sunday - but slowly improving. This new installment I had been looking forward to.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gripping.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So NO is not the final answer, there is a but or a however in the next line. I love the cliff hanger. Looking forward to the next installment. 5 STARS again. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is there any sex in future chapters?

pk2curiouspk2curious9 months ago

Short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great job, love the writing and your plot ideas are class. Admittedly looking forward to sensual scenes with the healer.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

About interpunction:

"Forgive my impertinence," His clone said with a bow at his teacher.

The above is one sentence, as the dialogue ends in a comma. Only a point ends a sentence. (Sometimes other point signs (mainly the ! and the ?) may end a sentence, but in dialogue such other point signs often do not have the function of a point.

Part of the above sentence is dialogue.

A sentence (nearly) always starts with a capital letter.

A sentence (nearly) never contains more than one capital letters.

Accordingly:

"Forgive my impertinence," his clone said. Now the sentence has only one capital letter: this is correct.

"Forgive my impertinence," Olivia said. This sentence has two capital letters, but one of them is the capital letter indicating a name: this is also correct.

"Forgive my impertinence." Olivia made an embarrassed gesture. The dialogue ends in a point. Hence these are two unrelated sentences. Each starts with one capital letter and has only one capital letter. This is also correct.

"Please forgive my impertinence?" she said. This also is one sentence, so only one capital is used.

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland9 months ago

Just binged the whole lot, slow burner to start and nearly didn't continue but I am glad I did. The whole points thing I am glad you clarified and now it enhances the story and doesn't make it the theme of the story rather now it's a component of an entity in a world with magic. I also like the way you have woven the sexual side of the story into the main story, it works and doesn't overshadow the actual story; finally this chapter and the cliff hanger ending has put you in my favourites and can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Chapter 2: "Greg knew that he had two parents, a brother, and a sister".

Do we know where his brother disappeared to?

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew9 months ago

Started out very slow but has improved as of late. I am enjoying this very much. As for an Anon poster a few before me, perhaps you could have just posted "Please forgive my impertinence" and left it at that? <grin>

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What is this? Some scenarios for RPG video games? In 25 chapters he has sex only twice... You are on Literotica, man... Behave accordingly...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't know. Loved the start, but it's dragging on already, the story needs more sexual tension for this platform. Not much erotica in here for the last 10-15 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What is it with people complaining there's not enough sex in stories. What ever happened to reading a story without the need for sex every chapter or two. I sometimes wonder if most of the literotica readers are horny 13-year-olds who only read stories to jack off over some authors fantasy sex scenes. For fuck sake it's a good story with or without sex scenes. How about letting the author write the story how they want without trying to change things. Personally, I think the author is doing a great job and giving us an entertaining story without any help from the peanut gallery.

thewoozlethewoozle9 months ago

Have to admit, I'm more invested in this non-sex story than most of the sex stories.

... Whaddya mean 'NO'? Humph.

Nice cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Same sentiment as thewoozle. I’m very interested in the fantasy and rpg aspect of this story. Thanks for expressing your brilliant imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah. Whaddya mean No!

Olivia meets the teacher. Will she change teacher's mind.

UnderCloverUnderClover8 months ago

Another great chapter. Looking forward to more. I spot no issues with character development or the plot that I've read. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, was not expecting that.

ClearmuseClearmuse16 days ago

And here I thought these two poor weak mortals might start getting along better.

Alena was bound to find out, there's no other magic here at all. I do like the execution of how she did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES