All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 029'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AardieAardie8 months ago

Looking forward to seeing what happens in a lust dungeon. I assume it will involve fucking his way through rather than fighting his way through.

Also, more danger with dinner at the Headman’s house. I expect the wife will want to see what else he can do. She will need to contrive opportunities to meet.

SlofredSlofred8 months ago

-I am so enjoying the 6th school. You have successfully combined many of the odd elements I so much enjoy in SIFI FANTESY/ Please keep sharing youir imagination with the rest of us. THANK YOU. 5 STARS

SlofredSlofred8 months ago

P/S/ he needs to find a steady girl, and quit mooning over his not mother.

BlaQQuillBlaQQuill8 months agoAuthor

Chapter Thirty five is up on my Patreon.

BlaQQuillBlaQQuill8 months agoAuthor

Chapter Thirty Six is up on my Patreon.

ProgamermoveProgamermove8 months ago

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Walking the tightrope dangerously. Rewards and invitations to dinner at the four -4- most powerful factions in this town. "Tings a gwan fi him"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed the story, the only thing that broke my immersion was the lack of a name for "The town-heads wife".

I might believe Greg doesn't know her name and so only thinks in terms of a relationship with an important person (who also didn't get a name) but I feel like the system would list a feat being accomplished with a named person, even if Greg doesn't know her name.

goo_neiggoo_neig8 months ago

Sad I reached this end wishing I good go further.

That what patience is good for.

pk2curiouspk2curious8 months ago

What's in a name ? Not important . Daring and successful . Leaps and bounds . Well done Greg . Well writen BQQ .

thewoozlethewoozle8 months ago

I have to admit, the lack of sex has me a little worried. Assuming we get there eventually, if all this anticipation leads to a letdown, interest in the story might crash. I hope not, I'm enjoying it as a fantasy novel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fucking his way through challenges sounds good. He has to smash his hot mum soon.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Disappointed in this chapter, showed so much promise at the start. What happened with the families all competing to get him on their side? With the dialog between Greg and the families while they were all in one place, I mean a big deal was made of each family arriving but then nothing, it's as if they were there just to add a few paragraphs to the chapter then their usefulness was over. Even some interaction between Greg and the other guests would have been a relief from all the descriptive text. The majority of the chapters in the story are descriptive, there's very little interaction between Greg and the other characters in the story compared to page after page describing one thing or another.

To me the story needs more balance between description, interaction and action. I find myself skimming through the chapters more and more. After twenty-nine chapters the majority describing one thing or another, it's starting to get boring and that's a shame as the story has so much potential.

Ben you're a good storyteller but your using way too much description to pad the story out. Please consider adding more interaction between the characters and action into the story.

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiar4 months ago

Ooh! I got chils with the whole scene at the table. I could picture myself sitting there as an active observer.

ClearmuseClearmuse12 days ago

Well, that was pretty good. Dinner and a (private) show!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES