All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 035'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AardieAardie7 months ago

Sounds like there is a path for both of them to boost their magic. Can they use Olivia for this?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You left us on a cliffhanger😭

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once again an awesome read - can’t wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unfortunately, this is where I drop this series. Chapters are too short with very little sustenance. You spend paragraphs telling the readers how they should feel about something instead of showing. As soon as you had a '7th tier' mage say something Earthly mundane as 'Think of it like...', it became apparent you didn't spend anytime fleshing her out or your world's nuisances. She talks exactly like any other vapid sophomore college student we would find here today.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"I won't lie to you Greg, as you have seen, you don't have that much affinity for magic to begin with,"

Whoops! That should be Roka, no? He even hides his real name from Olivia.

BlaQQuillBlaQQuill7 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous (the one dropping the series), Sad to see you go, but *shrug* okay, hope you find something you like more.

@Anonymous (The one giving the correction), thank you so much for taking the time to point that out to me. I try to catch all the errors but I sometimes miss some. Thanks for the correction.

BratTamer33BratTamer336 months ago

Probably my favorite chapter so far and I am very much enjoying this series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How fortunate ... to meet up with perhaps the best magic inventor in the world. 💥 Given time, the pair may become irresistable.

pk2curiouspk2curious6 months ago

I disagree with anonymous . It's a good pace for most of us .

JasmijnJasmijn4 months ago

I live how much layers this story has. It is not perfect but has all the possibilities to become better than perfect. I wonder what will happen when you would try to write a book.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The healer said

Heck, it wasn't just unique to the living.

I don't think she would say heck. She is very serious about her magic and formal with a new student. Feels out of place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You write such beautiful teaching metaphors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES