All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 042'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
x_apathyx_apathy5 months ago

i am still hoping that Alena becomes a ride or die waifu (or at least one of them)

AZslyderAZslyder5 months ago

I'm hoping for a leap forward in time somewhere...it'll be 3000 chapters to tier 5 at this rate. Good story though

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I do not think that it is in character for the healer to use an expletive as for example 'Heck'.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another great chapter. This story is very much a slow burn but after waiting this long it seems like the story is finally starting to progress a bit. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

andy_rookandy_rook5 months ago

I like the reasoning behind Greg's decision but it seems like they're missing another possible solution. Why not start pouring mana into someone like the Mayor's daughter and then train them as a healer? Is it mostly because of a lack of trust?

AeralitoAeralito5 months ago

“blood, sweat, and tiers” I hope this was a pun. Love the story. 5 pointy things

Jimdog32526Jimdog325265 months ago

interesting turn of events......I cant help but think that somewhere in the magic store at his disposal is something that would help the healer or himself expedite this process so that it wouldnt take 100s of years.

andywankenobiandywankenobi5 months ago

They spent so long talking about cleansing Alena's Life mana to not influence Greg's foundations. But if Greg is going to go down the path of a Life Mage, would it actually be helpful to use Life mana with the sigil?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really like this story and the way that the early episodes are woven into these latter ones. It is becoming more intriguing and overall a better story with each succeeding chapter. Thank you.

WitherwhoreeWitherwhoree5 months ago

Loved this chapter, i really look forward to every Wednesday when I get to read it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story hope to see more soon.

AlluredAllured5 months ago

still rocking author

mfb90mfb905 months ago

Small observation, you use the expresión "one could be forgiven for..." too often

armydude2211armydude22114 months ago

I have really enjoyed your story thus far. I have been addicted to, and have been hanging on each chapter. I am sad that your story is only able to grow one chapter a week, but understand how daunting a task it would be to push more than one at a time. I can not wait and will be excited to open each new chapter that you bless us with.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

without considering the risk hell be taking.

s/b

Without considering the risk he would be taking.

The topic is conditional and the verb should be constitutional as well.

And that, only after he'd shed blood, sweat, and tiers.

s/b tears, not tiers.

If you plan to sell your work as an ebook on Amazon as Tefler has done (not a bad idea), you need an editor. Perhaps Amazon will supply one. I can only tell you that your work, while creative and fun, is rife with verb tense errors that a reader wouldn't expect to pay for.

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 2 months ago

A bit of rational self interest as well as mutual benefit between master and student. An excellent way of gaining a sure chance for Greg/Roka to grow and cement Alena's chances of recovery. Very cool. The fact that it is not a simple deus ex machina is much appreciated.

ClearmuseClearmuse9 days ago

Doctor, heal thyself!

Or, if needed, phone a friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES