The Sixth School Ch. 047

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She first looked up at him, before her gaze dropped to his fat, veiny cock. Her eyes roved over first the large mushroom tip before it moved along the long shaft all the way to its base where his balls hang. Greg could almost see the internal battle raging on in her mind as she looked on at his hypnotically alluring manhood. After about fifteen seconds of studying his dick, her expression turned firm as if she'd reached a resolve. "I am your mother! She declared. To Greg, however, the conviction in her voice rang hollow. It's almost as if she was trying to remind herself of this fact just as much as she was directing it to him. Rather than answer her, Greg pushed his hips forward just slightly, closing the inch of space between the tip of his dick and her cum-glazed lips. Moving his waist a little, he ran it along her upper lip before running it back along her lower lip spreading his cum evenly on her lips like some lewd version of lip balm. Despite her words, her mother didn't protest or pull back, the conflicted look in her eyes only grew stronger. Greg didn't know if it was something she did unconsciously or not, but her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked her lips. In the process, it brushed up against the tip of his cock.

"We... we shouldn't do this," This time, there was even less resolve in her voice and more pleading. It's as if she knew that she wasn't strong enough to resist what she knew her body wanted and was asking him to be the better person and not continue on this path. Greg's wordless reply was to reach down and slip his hand down the neckline of her dress and cup one of her breasts. Her stiff nipple was caught between Greg's thumb and index finger as he pinched it lightly. An involuntary moan of pleasure escaped her lips as her eyes closed at the sensation. Without intending to, She pushed out her chest, pressing even more of her breasts into Greg's palm. This time, when Greg brought his dick to her lips, she placed a kiss on the head of it. Whether this was an unconscious action on her part or not, she didn't stop. The first kiss was followed by the second, and then by a third. Greg didn't rush her. After having fucked and cum four times already, he was content to watch his mother explore and acquaint herself with the length of his cock. All the while, he made sure to gently massage and show love to both of her breasts. From the way her breath kept deepening, the SENSUAL TOUCH title was taking the experience of his touch to the next level.

From the head all the way to the base of the shaft, the woman placed kisses and tentative licks along the length of his cock. With his cock resting on her cum covered face, his mother started to place loving, almost reverent kisses on his balls. Her breathing had already been deep from the sensations of pleasure that were quietly overwhelming her. She, however, pressed herself into his manhood as she took long deep breaths as if she was trying to commit his scent to memory. All along, she had been placing tentative pecks and kisses with her tongue flicking out every now and then. As such, Greg was wholly unprepared for it when she suddenly escalated and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. His dick twitched with pleasure as she began to suck on it like a newborn on her mother's tit. Grabbing hold of the head of his dick, Greg started to slowly jerk himself while his mother alternated between his two balls, her tongue giving a thorough spit bath to his scrotum.

Greg pulled out of his mother's mouth with a groan as he felt his fifth orgasm building up. Lowering the head of his cock, Greg had been planning to paint his mother's face white with his cum. That plan, however, went out the window when his mother latched on to the head of his cock. Wrapping her lips around it like a vacuum seal, the woman began to suck on it like a straw, clearly anticipating the treat that was about to flood her mouth. Unable to hold back, Greg felt the orgasm wash over him as his cum flooded into his mother's mouth. There was no hesitation in the woman's expression or actions as she continued to suck on him and swallow every drop of cum that he produced. Greg rode the spine-tingling waves of pleasure for what felt like an eternity. He slowly came down from cloud nine to find his mother still nursing on his dick. Content and lost in a world of her own, Greg was almost loathe to disturb her. He, however, wanted to reciprocate and give her the same amount of pleasure that she had caused him. With a small motion of his waist, Greg pulled his dick out of her mouth ready to take this to the next level.

This, however, turned out to be the wrong move as his mother seemed to be jarred out of the state she'd been in. Her eyes went wide as the reality of what she'd been doing hit her. Greg wanted to say something to allay her concerns. As far as he was concerned, if she wanted it and he did too, then it really didn't need to be any more complicated than that. Before he could speak, however, his mother shot up and ran out of the room. Turning to the table, Greg's suspicions were confirmed when he found that two of the three EROTIC WILL candles had burned out and the last one was flickering, about to also go out as well. They had lasted for a little over an hour, by Greg's estimate. Info that Greg filed away for future reference.

For a second, Greg was tempted to run after her. He, however, quelled that desire as he realized that this was probably too much for her mother to take in all at once. She had gone from seeing his son as a little child, to acknowledging that he was indeed a man, to treating him like a lover all in the space of an hour. She'd need some time to process it all and wrap her mind around the new reality before her. One thing was for sure, Greg thought as a roguish smile crossed his lips, he wouldn't let things go back to how they used to be. She was now caught in his web, and he had no plans of letting go.

For now, Greg turned back to the two women still in the room. A devilish smile stretched his lips. EROTIC WILL candles or not, these two were already his and he most certainly was not done with them...

***

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Please support my work if you can. And don't forget to favorite, vote, and comment.

12