All Comments on 'The Size of the Sausage'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
DavidYoungDavidYoungover 10 years ago
About time!

That is what I have been waiting for. Good job. No one was killed. There is a tomorrow. Well written. Thanks. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have to be kidding me!

I hope this was written in jest, otherwise it is nothing more than the ravings of an imbecile. I can't believe readers of this site are so shallow that they would give this crap anything more than a one. Unless, of course, it is satire. In that case it should get a 4 or 5. Unfortunately there is nothing to suggest it being satire so it gets a one.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I thought Hank was going to get revenge on Doris. If that is all his big brain could come up with then he need to go back to the drawing board. It seem as though Doris is getting a better deal because she is turned on by his aggressive behavior. Plus he is going to keep her around till he gets tired of her.

Hank is disappointing with his revenge on Doris, he should've kicked her out.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
What a different

A Cruel Revenge story. Because Clint was transpassing stranger in Hank's property and Doris was not his wife. Hank could avoid the prison. If Doris was wife he would not avoid the prison......Clint would be the wife's guest.

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
Fuck Aye!!! Yes!!!

I fucking hate dominant pricks...I fucking hate wimp cuckolds. This is just about perfect...although I think he should have actually castrated him.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Seems like . . .

. . . dumb stories are the new in thing here on the LW Ranch.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Good but I agree with ariesgirl

Clint deserved what he got, but then Doris was the one who was cheating on him. I don't see the point in keeping her around. She was borderline retarded. Having sex with her was kind of creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was crude, over the top, violent ...

And, dammit, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Since Doris doesn't belong to Hank, she can do what she wants to.

Ergo, Hank has no just cause to assault, detain, falsely detain, imprison or otherwise do what he did. If it is his house and Doris is neither married nor common law with him, then he can simply revoke her privileges and call the police to have them arrested for trespassing. But with his "big brain", Hank should have known this. Furthermore, Doris has simply become a mindless automaton, a robot, and where's the fun in that. Might as well be fucking the toaster.

This was less a story of justice and more of a story of "Who's the most retarded: the author or the people who get off on committing violence".

The jury's still out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
now i know

why when i had the little bull all snugged up by the nose that he didn't bleed much. thought it was natural. that ol' vet was really quick!

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
FUN!!

I liked the way he handled Clint scared the testicles right out of him. as for Doris her Humiliation and eventual Replacing will be her un-doing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Size Showdown Fantasy

"let's show those donkey-dick-dummies!"

First...It AIN'T an LW story! BigTits and BigBrain are not ONLY not married, they were not EVER going to get married! And they BOTH knew it! Their cohabitation. was a temporary status! No commitment on either side!

Second...the smart move for Brains is to kick Tits OUT, get an STD test, then call the next number on his FutureFuck list. As SOON as he knows Tits to be fucking BigDick! Long before Dick invades his place and acts like a dick! (But that's a much shittier tale!)

2*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Splitlicker!

You have so many great fucking ideas! Why don't you write your own fucking story and then we can comment on it?

Just as I thought, you don't have any talent do you.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Wow

All the cuckold boosters came out in force for this one.

Personally, I thought it was a fun read and it's nice to know not everyone who posts a story here is a trembling wimp.

A 4 for the story and an extra 1 for whipping team cuckold into a wimpy frenzy.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
I don't know...

Given the Big Brain build up, I expect a more cerebral solution to the problem. All he did was what Big Dick would have done if he'd thought of it. Oh, so maybe that's the cerebral part.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago

Hank needed to also punish Doris for bringing Clint into his house. Some BDSM is in order. He should collar her and make Doris is slave. Treating her the way Clint wanted to have them treat Hank should help her "see the light." Then he can decide if he still wants her as a lover or a sex slave. If she doesn't like it let her try to catch Clint before he leaves town and go with him,

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Pretty harsh, but I'd like to see some real people get a scare like this. Just being prepared doesn't make one superior intellectually. I saw nothing in the conversation that showed an outstanding intellect and the fact that Clint could put him in jail for a long time shows no intelligence at all. Nice to see an ass pay but payment was a little over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was ugly.

Mr. Big Brain is going to jail. Clint goes to the hospital, is questioned about his injuries and the Police are called. It's called felony assault and his dim-witted girlfriend was a witness and will testify against him. While he's in jail, Clint heals up and moves away. The girlfriend takes what she wants and moves away leaving Big Brain with nothing but a prison record, no money and no job. Even with a big brain he ends up flipping burgers because no one hires felons into decent, high paying jobs. I wonder how things are working out for Mr. Big Brain now? Somewhere, Clint's laughing his ass off. Really, really ridiculous storyline.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Way To Go Hank!!!****

Always protect what's yours If someone gets hurt make sure it's the other guy. Good read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Haaa Haa Ha... Ohh Hoo Ho ... Ahh Ha Ha... Must breathe ...

Liked it, very much. Very similar experience .And she is not a keeper !

Another story soon ,thanks.

A very MerryMan

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Kind of liked this one

This was fairly well-written, showed some originality, and could even be satire. I disagree that our hero is going to jail, however. When a physically bigger, stronger man is in your house uninvited and threatening you (basically saying he will take what's yours whether you like it or not), you are entitled to use physical force against that individual to kick him out. I don't think a jury would convict a 5'7" man who when provoked, defeated a rough, intimidating thug in his own home (I'm sure Clint has priors), basically defending his castle. I certainly would vote not guilty. Solid four stars.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
ditto what rjordansaid

Credit where credit is due. This touched on tangible issues,but took the low road to conclusion. Perhaps another more imaginative author will take up the banner of what comprises a modern dominant male who uses today's technology above beyond steel toe boots and single edge razor. Breaking endowed butterflies under heel. So 1970's.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Amusing Fantasy

So guys let's see if I have this right. If your SO decides to cheat on you, you can kick her out of the house if you are not married to her or in an appropriate common-law straight. If you punish the would-be invader of your territory you go to jail other wise no problem. On the other hand if you are married to her,you have a moral obligation to go jail to demonstrate that you are not a wimp??

Oh well, I enjoyed the tale though I admit that other than the precautions and the initial fake out I saw no evidence of superior intellect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CINCO ESTRELLAS * * * * *

This is the other side of the coin, cuckys. No creampies and sloppy seconds here.

Fair is fair, now we rate five stars and you are whining.

Hey BobbiNgonDaCock, go, go and quaff of an oyster full of jizz.

Vanderdecken

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incredible

I have no words for how awesome this is, holy shit lol, I wouldn't want to piss this guy off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome- this is the perfect way all cheating spouse & want-to-be assholes should be handled.

Actually, we the stupid nigger doesn't leave town so revenge can be extract as it should have been the first go-around. Fucking idiot to allow her to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Insecure misogynist writes terrible story: film at 11!

You sound so angry. She must've really hurt you before she left with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She's better off without you

The woman who left you didn't do it because of cock size. It's because you're a bitter, insecure asshole. It's probably just a bonus that the guy fucking her now is a better lover regardless of size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reality is if Clint went to the cops, he'd been in Kyle's house while Kyle sits in jail

but in a perfect world... ))))

'nuff said.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
HA

Interesting hypothesis. Big brain is better than big dick. Or big tits. How 'bout big brain and big dick? Now what?

Nice tale. Five stars for taking care of business.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

Interesting story. Kick to the shin causing him to react by deceiving him agreeing with him then offering his hand as a sign of friendship. The knee jerk up into his face is a classic. No need to stomp him, maybe a kick with a steel toe boot to the balls would keep his attention, while securing his wrists behind him, after all. Doris was a quest in Hank's house. Clint invaded his " Castle". For some jerks, the " Blow torch/pliers" have a real sobering wake-up call. Hank was always gentle with Doris, now, he knows she wants domination. With a threat about "I have people that inform me about you" the story sounds like it's heading that Hank is going to Cuckold Doris. and Doris's attachment is that Hank is her sugar-daddy. She may have fallen for a big dick , but women know where their bread is buttered and it's not from some Casanova with a big dick, women are smarter than men think they are.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Have to add a comment

It amazes me how all the negative comments are from anonymous people. And for reality, I doubt he would spend much if any time in jail. It would be a case of he said he said. It could be shown that Hank did not know Clint and thought he was about to be attacked. As for as Doris, if after that Hank told her to shit, she would only ask how much and what color. If Hank had told her to tell the police that Clint took a swing at him she would have done just that. As far as brainless Clint or even Doris living there if Hank was in jail, if you believe that then you're even dumber than Clint. It was Hank's place. I highly doubt that Doris's name had been put on the mortgage. A simple phone call to his lawyer and her ass would be made to move out. If you're going to leave comments use your brain, if you have one, to think things through first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5

unfortunely for me I may have gone for it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author: Good little story line...

...could have been an excellent story with more polish, background and build up. Keeping the whore around definitely cost you a decent score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
have to add comments

Amazing how some assholes always think only their opinion counts. You want "brain", start using yours. 1* for trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what is this?

revenge of the wimp author? Dumber shit I've ever read. 1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Second read thoughts

The extreme narrative actions jarred me and made me miss the multiple subtle nuances also inserted with premiere read . My bad . I gave the author credit with first review but also criticized it more then originally intended. The feckless and bold actions of lead character who is a decent fellow until given a reason not to be so make for an excellent read and fodder for analysis.

Neither the author or narrator just wing it . Mega props for disquieting, proactive fictional chronicling.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
haha

so bad it was funny!

he sure teached him who's the man. pity he still keeps the whore! funny cuck author!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
enjoyed it.

Very comical

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

just how you would figure a brainiac to take care of a dickhead

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I enjoyed it. A good fun read. Clint got what was coming to him.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty good

Good, funny story about how to handle.a.goat. The technique also works very well on a self described "bull". In all the cuck stories the wife demands that her cuck fix them a drink. Put a.little extra in the drink and while he's asleep, quickly make a steer of the

lover boy. No more cuck.

brokedickdawgbrokedickdawgover 4 years ago

Excellent story! 5 stars

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Very good story

Everything Hank says is true you know. Those kind of dumb bitches ain't worth a fuck after 30. And, isn't it intuitively obvious that brains win over brawn.

KayaknhKayaknhover 4 years ago
A real man in LW????

I thought that was against the rules.

Loved the story.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
That worked

Goodness! A nerd who won't be a cuck. Clint could have borne the loss of one ball just as a hard reminder. Doris must be an awesome lay to keep around after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great burn. May be the best. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pleasant

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago
Veneer of Civilization

Life said Darwin is a struggle for existence, a struggle for food to support growth, life, and the generation of young to continue the species. The Clint - Hank - Doris love triangle might bear that out. When Clint attempts "to steal" Doris, Hank overpowers them, threatens Clint with emasculation and teases Clint by forcing Doris to bare her chest. The survival of the fittest might be the theme of SAUSAGE except that Hank having triumphed elects to make himself an evolutionary dead - end by choosing non - reproductive methods of intercourse.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Clint will recover and the bully the next girlfriend/wife into cuckolding their partner because Hank couldn't finish the job. What a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Eh, could have ended it better than right after they started. Clint should have lost 1 testicle, since that wouldn't exactly be life altering behind the trauma of the event as well as provide some semblance of revenge and warning not to do it again. I've never understood the reasoning behind the plot of turning a cheating gf/wife into a sex slave as revenge. It almost seems like an award of sorts, but also, who wants to fuck around with a known skank? That's how you get stds. Anyway, those are my critiques; it's your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous