All Comments on 'The Size-Queen’s Gambit'

by JohnCallden

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don’t wait…

Don’t wait… kill the bitch now, rent a gravel pit for the weekend with cash get rid of em all!

Gotta let all these bitches know they can’t get away with cucking us like that! I’d put Saddletramp to shame..haha! That’s right I’m crazy! You gotta watch out for us crazies because you just never know what we might really do ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just plain ridiculous

And unfinished to boot. Most men would ignore the lot after seeing the first one. That would be all he needs for a divorce. He wouldn't see or hear anything more. No explanation would be accepted. Game or no game, she's a bitch. But you couldn't be bothered to write any of that. Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Undorító és hányadék!Ne írjon többé soha ,mert nyelvtanilag és tartalmilag is egy nagy nulla,bár látom hogy ez lett az egyetlen beteg írása,de ezt se kellett volna!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolute rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

🤮

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a crap cuck story, she just cheat and he is ok, she humiliate him with her bull and he is ok. No love in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She lied to you. Did all that behind your back. How long before you are crawling around in a cock cage and pink panties wearing a collar and dog leash getting your ass beat with a cane? If you think she'll ever be honest with you again you might as wellshoot your self now and save yourself the pain of further betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You fucking cucks disgust me you aren't real men

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

"what a smile. What a wife. What a life."

What drivel!

aardvarksarepigsaardvarksarepigsabout 3 years ago

I liked the concept of the story but your writing style makes it tedious to read. "I expect my Knights to wear their helmets when polishing my crown jewels. Seems a pair of toppers went MIA today. Luckily, tonight we'll do fine without them."

Who, other than you; writes like that?!! The most confusing story I've ever read on this site.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

What a complete load of crap! This weak, spineless, cuck does nothing about his slut wife fucking whomever she wants. Make sure you copy all the videos, then send them to her parents and that enabling friend of hers that she was meant to be getting nails done with.

If you, the cuck husband, don't assert yourself now, then she will know she can go out and fuck anyone she wants cause her spineless husband will do nothing.

How about contacting a relative or arranging a sitter for the kids and YOU go out for a few days, fucking some sluts or Escort girls. Goose and gander stuff.

I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. Not exactly a loving, trusting couple, is it? Why was he going through her bag trying to check her phone etc? Did he suspect something? Plus, only thing he said that was correct was that they had "shared" that earlier episode. Not her all by herself. Who is this Bonnie he keeps mentioning?

Far too convoluted and simply doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Major disapointment. Yes you have skill that I don't. Nothing about this isn't just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

🤮

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great fun even if somehow confused at time, Vee is sure a wonderful and agile beautiful woman who has trained her husband well. Tank you for this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Laughable. I'm guessing excess Covid time on your hands. You know you won't get those hours back, don't you? Hope it was worth it. It snot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd like to see Saddletramp write chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

stupid

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Should require a cuckold warning. No real man enjoys his woman with another man. Get divorced, or if that is too painful just take 1/2 the assets and leave the country for 10 - 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry but it did nothing for me. If she was my wife she would be coming home after her weekend to packed suitcases and divorce papers

Rw43Rw43about 3 years ago

W.T.F?

I was prepared to give you at least a 4*--not because I loved the content, but because you told an original story well. Then your 'Mike' started using run-on sentences, and you began layering your "you'll-understand-what-i-mean-in-a-second" plot points so that I need a key code to unlock which points have been explained and which ones still lack any substantive discussion, so my opinion changed.

After all the drama--who needs teenagers when your wife is entitled to create all the drama she wants?--your Size Queen is still a manipulative slag.

You took off the condom.

I don't care how big your story-telling dick is: Vee is a bitch, Mike is a pussy, Bonnie is an excuse, and you just ejaculated in the wrong place.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

You are a stupid piece of shit.

Holy fuck, no wonder your wife left you and took the kids with her, you’re a failure. You’re not a has-been, you’re a never-was.

Tell us, what’s it like living under a bridge with the other homeless denizens? Do you suck cock for spare change or take it in the ass so you can have breakfast? I’m only wondering because you can’t write worth shit, so you have to be able to buy food somehow.

Do yourself, and us, a favour. Don’t t write anything. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Skipped most. Knew what would happen. Boilerplate.and crapoyboulerplate at that. Better take kids to grandparents, kill them all, publicize all her videos, then disappear or go to jail. No man, macho or wimp can live with that and in America handguns are available everywhere. Just hang around the middle schools with $400 cash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what did I read? Was he OK with this? Did she get set up or did she set up Artie? I really don't know what make out of this and why would this excite him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a pile of crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awful - he is hopeless

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

The other comments have beaten you up enough. I couldn’t get past “delicious cooch”, or “pearly soup” word pictures to even find out how much worse it could get. Most of you first time authors probably should make it the only time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what a confusing tale too cazy to read and make sense of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She has developed into nothing but a whore. He has all the proof he needs to get the kids, house and most of any monies. Your playing earlier in your marriage was one thing. Now she cuck you and talk shit. Quick divorce her ass and move on with your life without the slut.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

I realize I’m not the sharpest tool on the workbench, but this—this is simply unbelievable. Just what were you trying for? If was to be different, you’ve succeeded. On your next effort please try to keep your reader’s sanity in mind—this one will run anyone, who tries to follow it, crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think I would find a baby sitter, pack my stuff and accidentally leave the stove on. "Sorry officer, I was so emotionally upset over the death of my marriage I guess I forgot the stove was on..."

Just leave. Some story about Bonnie? Seriously, dump the cunt after you post the videos EVERYWHERE! Make sure the kids see them too before you leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pure fucking non-erotic garbage. I'd be ashamed to post such trash. One Star, because there aren't any negative ones to give.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

What a mess. That was pure confusing garbage. Scum like these two should not have kids. They are probably not his anyway. After the government takes the kids away maybe a double suicide would be in order to put themselves out of their misery rather than spread those STDs any further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think they should change the category from "Living wives" to the "cuck", since that is the majority of stories anymore.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

This is just a fucking story of fiction. You dumbshit commenters obviously arent smart enough to skip a story line you dont like. Instead you read the story up to the point of self destruction then explode yourselves on each other, just showing your immature ways. Get over your selves and move on if you dont like it.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Thank you for your story Mr. Callden.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Who, other than you; writes like that?!! The most confusing story I've ever read on this site.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

I believe this is the same writer under another name, who has at least 3 series he never finsished. The writing style and dialogue are very similar. The humor is there, but this story doesnt come near as close to being satisfying as the cuck excepts his wifes machinations to get what she wants. He has no ownership of the process or results. I gave you the 1 * you deserve.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 3 years ago

If a slut like that needs size, just stuff her with your entire hand and forearm.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

As revenge for Bonnie?

Who is Bonnie and what would she need to get revenge for?

See you tomorrow my love. I've got the room and this beautiful cock 'till morning.

Just how was he supposed to explain to two young kids, Mommy is spending the night with Artie instead of coming home to see you, but she did order Szechuan.

Holy Shit, what a smile. What a wife. What a life.

Are you still going to feel that way when Artie moves you out of your bedroom and takes over being your kids dad, while you preform maid duties?

Total fail for a first story.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Didnt read it past the first few paragraphs.

So let me guess, hubby was upset, then found his little wee wee hard, and couldnt understand why, then realized he loved his useless fucking skank screwing around on him and he happily became a permanent cuck.

Safe bet Im not far off the mark. It was horrible right from the start and hopefully the last attempt by this spank squad appeaser to write a story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

This is more confusing than the usual self-loathing jerk-off porn posted for this 'lifestyle'. If you were being subtle or trying to use a higher-form of literary device, such as irony or hyperbole, you essentially pulled an Even Knievel v. Caesar's Palace Fountain faux pas. I don't know if I'm more upset with you writing this junk or with me for taking the time to read the whole thing. I'll get back with you on that one.

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

Overall a good story. A good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a crock of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Turn it into a series!

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

😳🤢🤮💀

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

I don't believe this deserves 1*! (Where are the really negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why Bother?

Unless you are turned on to watching your wife screw big dicks this was a boring fantasy, not worth reading after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this story sucked. a cuck is a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Guess what? If I'm to have a reaction to story I have to read it first. I can skip some stories simply because the topic doesn't interest me. With other stories, I have to read it, and then make my evaluation. Sometimes the evaluation is negative. That's the way it goes.

So, for the mentally challenged, such as tralan69er, get used to the reality that not everyone has the same reaction when finishing a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did not like! Found it difficult to follow! And more confusing than interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

NOT BOTHERED!

Really not bothered if you never write another story (if you could call this a story)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another sorry excuse for a human has joined LW swamp.

Congratulation, we can welcome another mentally ill MORON with his enlightening story made for retards.

...So happy to see your writing stile blossoming out. -1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Agree with last comment

Quit writing

I skipped through most and still have wasted too much time on garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is the sorriest most juvenile piece of crap I've ever read !

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

What's this piece of crap? She leaves her family and lost her love and respect for her husband because a 11 inch dick? To hell with her.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
One

One word garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

What a complete load of shit,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a 4-star story, but I gave it the extra star for amusingly triggering all the incredibly insecure and toxic commentators below. I often forget how fragile some men are.

Story/plot gets a little confusing convoluted, but the action is solid. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's just unbelievable the garbage that's being posted in loving wives. Can't believe people like that actually exist.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

The kids wll need therapy when they find out they dont have a father and thier mother ends up in a brothel somewhere.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 3 years ago
Sort of erotic . . but disappointing

note to readers: UNLESS YOU REALLY LIKE CUCK STORIES - DON'T READ THIS ONE

There were some erotic scenes but not well put together. The story line has the wife actually cheating, intentionally. The story line is NOT CLEAR and hard to follow.

This writer could do so much better.

I use the story tags to decide if I'm going to read the story and nowhere does the writer say 'cuckold' or 'cheat' and quiet frankly I'm really, really tired of badly written cuck shit, I can tolerate really well written cuck stories if they are erotic. This one wasn't!

Just one star *

JohnCallden - Please use your talents to write something else

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Intriguing but you couldnt pull out a solid ending. I am confused if she came home or not, or just had chinese delivered then why did the kids scream Mommy? And the hubbies behavior is pure cuck, he is accepting of his wife's scheming without protest, no equity in the sex, she is getting her rocks off and he is at home with the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't resd just voted 1 stsr

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holiest of holes....lololololololololololollololollollol

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I really liked the attempted style and the plot was clear. Not sure the execution was a good as it could have been but we can’t be too critical in a setting like this.

Did not like the ending but hey it’s not my story

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

So in the end he is a cuck after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous