The Size-Queen’s Gambit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second "lost" video was, at first, a curious one. It depicted the same 3-way action as the previous, only shot with a stationary camera from the opposite vantage point and much wider FOV, one which revealed every participant's happy countenance. (There was something very familiar about that cameraman).

Additionally, where the first 3-way video ended, this one was only beginning, Vee suddenly jumped up, as though coming out of a trance, obviously pissed off, kicking the cameraman in the shins, yelling, objecting. "How fuckin' dare you?" doing a sort of Me-Too Greta Thunberg. Truly enraged. "What did you do, WHAT DID YOU DO? Roofie me? Assault Me, you piece of shit?" She played it beautifully -- really laying it on. My guess is that after the outburst, she stopped the camera, then started laughing and told them they should see the look in their eyes. "Of course I was just breaking your balls!" An Oscar-worthy performance indeed.

"Oh you clever girl you," I said out loud, smiling at my laptop screen. Although I had no idea who might have shot it, I was beginning to savvy just what she was up to. THIS was the Queen's guard. Her protection from the attacking pawns.

SQUARE XI

I mostly fast-forwarded through the next 3 videos, hoping they'd provide more clues, but they were, by and large, wide-field fixed-camera shots of Vee being massaged, Vee being eaten, Vee being tittie-fucked, and a 6-minute stretch during which the 2 guys attempted to perform a DP on my wife. It did not go well.

Artie, of course, had no trouble entering Vee through the front door, where he'd been welcomed many times before. But no matter how much lube and how many strange positions they tried, camera-boy never came even close to gaining entry to her rear door. I had to laugh watching CB push and spread and spread and push, only to have his not-so-snug-fitting raincoat eventually slip off, which got a laugh from Vee, whose never been a big fan of anal anyway. I rewound and replayed 3 times what sounded like CB responding, "Hubby's lil' guy is what we need," or something of the sort. I shook my head, trying to place where I knew the little shit from, and clicked Fast-Forward.

When I suddenly saw Vee lying naked on her back, legs slightly spread, hair in a blue-scrunchy ponytail and what appeared to be Artie's head moving from her great tits to her delicious hairless gash, my curiosity urged me to resume normal playback. That was a good call. In a tight closeup, I watched "Probably-Artie" repeatedly move 2 spreading fingers deep into and out of her pretty pink wetness while using his other hand's thumb and forefinger to gently unhood her tender tiny clit, which he alternated rubbing with his thumb, and flicking and licking with his tongue.

Jeez, I didn't even know where to look for the "little man in the boat" at that age, let alone put together a move like that. And the expression on Vee's eyes-clenched face in the next closeup, the familiar sounds from her smiling lips, and her long-nailed fingers rubbing his hair and ears to help focus his mouth, made obvious that the fucker knew what he was doing down there. Shit, I lost count how many times she came in just a few minutes. How do you compete with a kid who can do that all night long and, oh yeah, did I mention he has a foot-long cock???

I moved on to the final video -- timestamped today, just hours ago, admittedly a bit shaken.

At first blush, it appeared merely a remake of the "swirl" video. Essentially the same camera angles and motion, same positions, same amazingly expert cock-handling, same sexy vag squeeze prior to the deep dive, same crazy sounds from Vee. But beyond the obviously unfamiliar hotel room and bedspread and the color of her scrunchy (today's white rather than the previous red) there was another distinction -- a big one. One that made all of Vee's movements seem even sexier, one that made the optics of that kielbasa-sized-cock disappearing into the wet recesses of my wife's holiest of holes all the more astounding to behold. One that gave this video the unique excitement of hearing Vee's pre-orgasm chants building to a final "Cum with me. Cum in me while I cum" command and watching her final thrust and release as this 20-yr-old spewed his seemingly limitless spunk deep into her hungry, quivering hole. Then, seconds later, Vee slowly retreating all the way up his shaft, squeezing his cum-squirting knob between her outstretched snatch lips with that ass-wiggling swirl she loves to do and I've quickly come to love to watch, before resuming the ride down with a soft whimper and a wide grin.

My beautiful Size-Queen had really played this board expertly.

SQUARE XII

Here's a recap of what I've managed to savvy, speculate and piece together thus far. Those budding sherlocks amongst you may prefer to forgo my take and skip directly to Square XIII.

In case you haven't figured -- Vee's talk about doing another "Mitch tape" is code for she's horny for some strange -- specifically some big-dick strange, but she wants neither to hurt my feelings nor jeopardize our marriage, so I let her pretend. We've always kidded about doing it again, especially when we're away, drinking, and staying in a hotel room (there's something about hotels, right?) But this time, Artie's whimsically protruding junk made him the topic of conversation, and an opportunity for Vee to press my hand.

Whether she instigated the fight causing me to bail that night, or simply exploited it, she played it brilliantly. Either way, she had the perfect pretext for bringing the lifeguard up to the room and fucking him for the camera. Did CB (camera-boy) join them, initially? I doubt it. More likely Artie called him later, after overhearing my call with Vee and observing her increasing inebriation and willingness for anything. This opens the possibility that Vee truly didn't remember a 3rd partier that evening, particularly if she did indeed, black-out, as she claims.

But did Vee really black out? I'm not ready to make that call. Of course, if any of the videos were made on Artie's phone, it would explain how he got it out of her bag, and perhaps much more. But it is likely that as both the fucking and Vee's drinking intensified, so did her anger toward me and her vocalizations about it. And when Vee gets there, comments the likes of "Fuck him -- he could never make me cum the way you do anyway" are not off the table. And, having viewed the previous videos, I couldn't argue the point anyway. Moreover, I suspect just such talk opened the door to both the cuck treatment I endured and Artie's sales pitch for HWHL, selling it as the perfect solution to regaining control of her marriage, her sex life and her life in general. Of course, I'm sure the added benefit of actually cucking me was certainly not lost on the crafty lifeguard.

So Vee kept the entire affair from me, probably vaulting it for a later date when we've resolved the Bonnie situation. I figure it was 2 or 3 days later when Vee started receiving dick pix and teasing/threatening texts. She claims neither the dick nor the sender's number were Artie's. Yet the sender insists he had "outrageous" videos of Vee and sent her stills to prove it. He, of course, wants not money (yet), but more play dates, probably implying refusing the request would not be wise (that old ploy?).

I'm sure Vee assumed it was either Artie (and he sent someone else's images to confuse the issue) or CB (provided she remembers him of course) and after fending whomever off for days or weeks, ultimately told him she'd love to do it again, and picked today to meet, and perhaps make a video of a 3-way, which she assures might be more likely to compel her husband into the cuck services of "the club." Of course, the prick loved the idea.

I'm still working out how, but she managed to capture the "encore" afternoon from a variety of vantages, and, unlike those the boys were shooting, disclosed all faces, not just hers, not to mention the entirety of her "make believe" assault allegations, without the exonerating "only fooling" retraction, of course.

Now, here it gets a bit oblique, so please bear with me. Having been threatened for days or weeks with the "release" of previous images, some of which I still have not seen, I suspect Vee actually welcomed such mention today. When the opportunity arose she flashed a clip of them doggy-styling her (faces exposed) plus her accusation scene and warned him/them to stop fucking with her. She now held the upper-hand. If I'm not mistaken, one or both then grabbed her phone when she first texted me, believing it the location of the probative files, locked himself in the bathroom, and, failing to find the incriminating clips, began breaking my balls, using 2 phones to play dual roles, hoping to force her to do who knows what exactly?

To be sure, much of this is conjecture, and there remain a shitload of angles I haven't quite worked out. Yet. One thing for sure -- my wife needs a hobby. And if the hobby she's chosen is cock collecting, I'd much rather let her throuple us than cuck me, and she knows it. Besides, what's the harm when I obviously get off watching my babe fuck other men? If I wasn't dead-shit sure of that before, I sure as fuck am now.

Oh, and whichever dude she comes to me and suggests we "get friendly" with? The other one is the traitor who tried to cuck me (Sorry -- gratuitous Godfather reference).

SQUARE XIII

As I closed the final video and prepared to log off of HWHL, a new icon suddenly began incorporating directly beneath my cursor. It quickly took form as a new video link with a strange timestamp of literally just a few seconds ago.

I double-clicked it without hesitation, opening an image of my beautiful Vee in much the same pose as the first I was presented hours before, but now with her long brown hair loose and falling free, flanking both bare breasts. She's wearing her white scrunchy on her left wrist and a green one on her right, between which stands an instantly recognizable slab of hardening manhood she holds lovingly against her chin with both hands, grasped just above his nuts.

She's looking directly into the camera and therefore into my eyes.

"Hi Mike," speaking as though sitting in the bedroom with me.

"I thought I might find you here."

WTF?

She pulls her lovely head back just a bit; then turns it to the left, just the slightest:

"Meet the winner: HWHL234. Ain't he a beauty?" she delivered with a mock southern drawl, eyeing her prize up and down.

With that she leaned the familiar meat column toward the camera, and what appears to be a tailor's measure, which was wrapped loosely a few times around it, unrolls and slides off into nowhere.

Out darted her tongue and she licked up the underside, starting with his manscaped ball-sack and up to, then around. his beaver-buster knob, finally taking it just a few inches into her mouth. She looks again into the camera, slowly closes her eyes, dismounts her lips, and smiles at the throbbing, now nearly-erect cock.

"He stands 11 ¾" tall and carries a 7 ¾" waist." She jokes, "in-case anyone's still asking."

"His hobbies include fucking, bathing suit tenting, and..."

Suddenly wide-eyed with childlike excitement, "music..."

Vee quickly wraps her mouth around the knob once more, then shifts her grip and simultaneously opens her mouth, releasing his thick, heavy, three-quarter-hard cock to fall with an audible slap across her upturned hands. Sustaining that grip, she pretends to play his pud just like a harmonica for a few seconds, making well-pitched humming sounds as her wet lips move up and down both his 3-octave skin-flute and the b-flat-major-scale.

She's obviously having the time of her life and I'm absolutely enchanted, though totally confused.

"Always wanted to do that," she delights in her normal voice, gazing down upon its continuing enlargement with an expression bordering wonder, "Only works with the big boys... like this one," she explains, then places her tongue just above the balls, and licks lovingly all the way to the head, on which she teasingly drops a dollop of saliva, spreads it downward with both hands, and then nibbles slowly back to his plum-like balls, which she takes softly into her mouth, first the left, rolling her tongue in tender ovals around it before allowing it to drop slowly out of her mouth with a soft kiss, still guided by her tongue; then engaging the right with similar expertise and gentleness.

That move put a big smile on her face (and mine) and the look of sheer desire in her eyes. Testament to just how very happy big-cock-play makes my amazing wife.

She gives me her famous wink and smile, guides her now fully-erect toy with one hand while grasping the base with the other, then quickly swallows HWHL234 nearly to the hilt, eliciting a curious look of pride of accomplishment.

"Since you're here, you probably figured most of this shit out, but I'll bet you're wondering just how I managed to take and hide my 'insurance policy' videos."

She had my attention.

SQUARE XIV

"Actually, I hoisted him with his own petard, so to speak, using tools I found on the site he hooked me up with, to turn the tables. Check out all the fanny-cams and the WiFi Live Streaming devices in the Hardware Zone of the Network Tab," she instructed, and added " Then put your thinking cap on."

Little did thee guys know they were playing a game of hi-tech Chess with a gal as comfortable with a schematic in her hand as a willie in her poontang.

Nodding to the rigid tower she held in her grasp, and speaking in a childlike voice: "He had a little buddy he used to play with, but turns out, buddy-boy was a bad boy, so after today's playtime we kicked him out of the playground. Told him four's a crowd in our throuple .. hmmm...our throuple, Mike -- I like the sound of that. Told him if he ever came back he'd regret it. And after I sent just a short sample to his phone, he believed me."

She continued working her tongue and hand up and down while lightly opening and closing her fingers around his family jewels, until we hear a soft groan from off camera and Vee gobbles down her toy almost all the way, and we watch her neck spasm in reflexive response.

It was at that moment that I realized that this morning I was having heart palpitations over my wife's secret super-sized condoms, and yet now, just 12 hours later, I'm sitting here nonchalantly as she casually speaks to me while bringing a Gen-Z-er to orgasm in her mouth. And after an entire afternoon of hard-core fucking and sucking 2 guys I don't know from Adam. HTH did that happen?

I mean, I can be as open-minded as the next guy when...

"By the way," she interrupts, after quickly pulling her mouth clear and receiving a splash on her cheek for her troubles, breaking my train of thought.

"I expect my Knights to wear their helmets when polishing my crown jewels. Seems a pair of toppers went MIA today. Luckily, tonight we'll do fine without them."

Holy Shit .. Does that mean...

And just as I heard a knock at the front door and the screams of "mommy" coming from the den, on-screen-Vee wiped the stray globule from her cheek with her index finger and spread it across her lips. She then held her already growing plaything up close to her mouth and placed and held a big smack of a kiss on its hardening upper quarters, just below the glistening, expanding head, her right hand still gently teasing under his nut sack and her wide eyes looking ecstatically into the camera.

"See you tomorrow my love. I've got the room and this beautiful cock 'till morning. I ordered you guys some Szechuan -- should be there soon. Make sure Danny gets his homework done and April gets to bed by 9. You've made me soooo happy."

And added, matter-of-factly: "Can't wait for you to meet Artie."

It was then that I noticed the red "Live Stream" indicator under the video player's progress bar, just as Vee gave our new toy one more kiss, and then blew one to me through her distinctly glazed lips. She then slowly and deliberately licked those lips and shot me the biggest, brightest, happiest smile I had ever seen on her gorgeous face.

Holy Shit, what a smile. What a wife. What a life.

Long live the Queen.

END