The Skirt

Story Info
Wife shows off and becomes the center of attention.
2.6k words
4.09
37.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I had an incredibly vivid dream that inspired me to take my first crack at writing a story. Feel free to share suggestions or just let me know what you think. While this does technically fall into the category of a cuckold/hotwife story, it has no elements of humiliation, and focuses more on the Vixen/Stag dynamic.

--

The Skirt

I had not so subtly been hinting for a couple of years since I purchased it, that it would be a huge turn on if my wife would wear the skirt in public for me. Since I was a young man, I've found female public nudity, or very near it, to be extremely hot. Short skirts, sheer clothing, sheer swimwear, or even swimwear missing vital areas of fabric. These things have bounced around my head most of my adult life.

Once I got married, and my wife became the center of my sexual world, my fantasies intensified over time. Every video, story, or picture I saw of a woman in a sexual scenario, in my mind's eye, became my wife, and I envisioned all manner of sexual exploration with my wife as the centerpiece of it all. This eventually led to fantasies of sharing her with other men, and after some years of keeping that particular kink to myself, I did end up slowly including these ideas into our bedroom talk. While my beautiful wife is willing to entertain most of my bedroom fantasies, they do typically stay in the bedroom, and in the realm of fantasy.

So, the skirt, a red, pleated, plaid number typically included in role-playing a naughty schoolgirl or serving as the central tenant of many an adventurous co-ed Halloween costume found its way into my online shopping cart, and later the drawer of spicier garments reserved for grown-up playtime. She wore it for me occasionally, and even posed for a couple of photoshoots showing off her delicious body. While it technically covers everything necessary, the slightest uncalculated movement or an errant breeze could give an exciting show to anyone who chose to look. Which is why my hints to wear it in public were met with a half-chuckle accompanied by a "No".

Until, one day, something changed. It was near Halloween, and we found ourselves with a kid-free weekend coming up as they were to spend a couple nights at their grandparents. In the spirit of the season, and some serious wishful thinking, I started looking for some fun to be had by a couple with zero parental responsibilities for a night. I came across a forum detailing various Halloween themed, adults-only parties in the area that might give us the opportunity to let loose a little. I found one that looked promising with a sexy costume party theme and took the leap of suggesting it to my wife. I was quite surprised when she agreed and the plan was set. I inquired about what kind of costumes she thought we should wear, but she nonchalantly said not to worry about it, and that she was sure she could put something together.

The evening of the party came, and I dressed, and nervously awaited to see what my wife had come up with. Like I said before, my wife is beautiful, and sexy, but she's never been interested in showing much skin beyond some cleavage in public, so I expected something elegant and tasteful. When she walked out of the closet, I was floored. Not only was her costume smoking hot, she had clearly been paying attention to all of my fantasies over the years, and chose tonight to blow my mind.

After catching my breath, I took in the whole of my wife's outfit. THE skirt, that falls less than an inch below her adorable booty cheeks when standing straight was the central focus, but she had combined this with several other clothing items that sparked my kinks just right. A sheer white blouse covered an, also sheer, black lace balconette bra that showed off her DDD breasts phenomenally, including what I believe to be the sexiest pair of nipples that exist on this planet, standing out with the hint of arousal at her atypical level of exposure. On her feet, a pair of clean, brilliant white sneakers that set the tone of her outfit as not just sultry, but playful. A glint of glitter caught my eye, and I recognized something that I had mentioned a few times, and almost bought several times, but never actually did. On her ankle, was a dainty silver anklet with a cute little fox emblem falling over the edge of her shoe, bouncing as she walked. She must have seen it in my shopping history and bought it herself as a surprise.

That little fox is the symbol of a vixen, which is what I had taken to calling her during our fantasy explorations in bed. A vixen is a variant of the "hotwife" lifestyle that I find particularly enticing, as it does not revolve around humiliation or submission, but instead focusses on the enjoyment of expanding your wife's pleasure. As she caught me staring at the dangling charm, she told me that, since this was a costume party, and she was dressed up as a sexy slutty wife, that the vixen charm added a little more heat to the already smoldering fantasies behind her outfit.

After telling her how amazing she looked, wrapping my arms around her waist and laying the most passionate kiss I could muster on her, I smiled and suggested we head to the party. She wore a jacket out to the car, which wasn't surprising considering the show she would have put on for our neighbors, but after opening the door for her to sit, she handed the jacket to me to put in the trunk, as a silent acknowledgment that she was indeed to be on display for the rest of the evening.

As we drove to the club, my heart was racing as I gazed up and down her beautiful thighs and prominently displayed chest, with that charm on her ankle glinting occasionally with passing street lights. Even though it was only fantasy, a costume, my thoughts were growing rapidly at what possibilities could unfold that night.

Once we arrived at the club, I opened the door for my wife, and was ecstatic at the perfectly timed breeze that ever so slightly lifted the back of her skirt, offering a glimpse at her adorable ass. I made it a point to walk with, but slightly behind her on our way to the door to be in prime position for any other opportunity for a flash. The security guard at the door informed us that the cover charge for the evening's special party was $50 a person, but my wife noticed something interesting on a table next to him. A large glass fishbowl, half-full of panties. After asking about it, we discovered that women in skirts and dresses had the option of an alternative form of payment for entry.

After a brief pause, standing outside the front door of the club, my wife bent forward at the waist, showing her incredible ass, and sliding a delightfully dainty, bright red thong down her legs, and placing it in the bowl. My wife, in the sexiest moment I've ever witnessed in my life, was now walking into a club, in an impossibly short skirt, with nothing else underneath. This was going to be an incredible night.

We walked through the dark club and found the bar near the dance floor. We enjoyed a few drinks and a few whispered mentions in her ear about how incredible she was, as the party started to heat up and the dance floor started to fill. After some people watching we decided to hit the floor and dance a little. We aren't typically dancers, but we can have fun and get moving every now and then. She wasn't the only woman on the dance floor in a short skirt and presumably nothing else underneath, but the way she was put together made her stand out from all the rest. As we moved to the music, I occasionally let my fingers curl beneath the hem of her skirt and graze her ass as I spoke into her ear that I can't believe I have my own vixen. She smiled and kissed me passionately, giving her hips a little wiggle that gives away how turned on she is.

A moment later, the energy shifted slightly, as a group of fit young men gathered on the dance floor dressed in suits. I assume they were going as Mad Men, but each of them had the swagger to fit the costume. They had been watching my wife from the bar and hatched a plan that was now in motion. When they approached, they introduced themselves and complimented my wife on her striking outfit. As the next song increased in tempo, I suggested that my wife dance with our new friends. They, of course, wouldn't pass up on my suggestion, and my wife, feeling powerful, shimmied her hips around the group.

It was all typical sexy fun, with bodies rubbing against each other and the occasional roaming fingers. I could see my wife glistening with sweat, and clearly aroused, when one of the men leaned in to say something to her. As she expressed a short look of surprise and pointed her gaze straight down, I could tell that these young men clearly knew what her anklet was supposed to signify. As the dancing group closed in around her, one of the bold young men traced his hand around the waistband of her skirt and found the tiny zipper that was the only thing holding onto what modesty my hot-and-bothered wife had left. She looked at me, knowing what was likely coming, with an unsure but longing gaze. I smiled at her as she felt his hand move down, and her skirt fall to the dance floor.

With the reassurance that I approved, my wife continued dancing with this group of young men, now each visibly sporting a solid erection and rubbing them on my wife's now completely exposed ass and crotch, while taking turns exploring her body with their fingers. One of the young men stopped to ask me if I'd like to take the fun somewhere a little more private, and as I nodded my approval, several of the men scooped up my wife, with two separate men supporting her by the knees, and paraded my bottomless wife off the dance floor with her deliciously smooth glistening pussy on full display for everyone to see. And of course, everyone who saw knew exactly what those boys were about to do to that pretty pussy. It seems that this club is a known swingers hangout, and as the men carried my wife through a doorway on the far side of the bar, the hectic character of the dance floor faded to a calmer ambiance in a large room with candles and several beds placed around the room.

As they held my wife with her legs spread in front of me, I stopped them, and walked forward between her thighs, leaning in to give her a gentle kiss, and the reassurance that it was ok to have fun. I stepped away, and saw one of the men with his pants off, laying on his back on one of the beds. The men carried my wife over to him, and smoothly guided her pussy down onto his rock hard cock. My wife gasped as the head of his dick slid between her lips, as she slowly became accustomed to his size stretching her open, and began to rock back and forth as I watched her building pleasure. As her thighs started to twitch in what might be the fastest orgasm I've seen her have, the other men surrounding her began to take off her blouse, and bra, and I watched her close her eyes in ecstasy as two different men placed her nipples in their mouths while she rode their friend's cock.

Seeing the opportunity to add yet another fantasy to the mix, I moved forward and gently placed my hand between my wife's shoulder blades. A signal to lean forward, and a sign of what she knew was to come. As she leaned forward on the man's chest, I slid my hand down her spine, between the beautiful globes of her ass cheeks, and began massaging her anus. I looked at the men standing around in various stages of undress, stroking their bare cocks, and told them that my wife likes to feel REALLY full. The young men knew exactly what I was suggesting, and one of them produced a bottle of lube from a cabinet on the wall of the room. I stepped back, as he poured lube between her cheeks, eliciting a gasp from her, and then, as if on the command of pure desire, she angled her pelvis to provide the man with better access to guide himself into her tantalizing ass.

My wife was lost in a trance of pleasure now, moaning and writhing in the combination of two men sliding themselves in and out of both of her holes. She relaxed into the rhythm between earth-shattering orgasms until both men gained pace, and my wife felt them both explode inside her, filling her pussy and ass with cum. The men gathered around cheered, and after a few moments to allow her to catch her breath, the man in her ass retreated, and several men once again moved in to lift her body. As if a changing of the guards, another man replaced the former lying on the bed, and my wife's dripping pussy was once again guided onto a new erect member. As she settled into this new man's chest her ass was greeted by the gentle pressure of yet another, as he easily slid into her now well stretched asshole.

Cheers erupted again and again as men came inside my wife and were replaced by those next in line. Of course, I had to take my turn, and laid on the bed as my wife was lifted onto me as I stared into her eyes. She was full of lust as I felt what it was like to be part of a double penetration for the first time, as her other lovers cock pressed through the wall between her pussy and ass, adding an extremely erotic sensation to my favorite place to be.

The crowd eventually began to disperse after all of the men had their fill, and my wife had been completely filled many times over. Watching cum continually flowing from her well used holes is an image that will live in my brain forever.

I picked my exhausted wife up off the bed and guided her to the doorway exiting the room. Her clothing was nowhere to be found, but at this point, there was no need for modesty. My wife walked naked and dripping through the crowded club, met by knowing smiles of young ladies who would likely be receiving the same treatment later into the night. As she walked naked to our car, I remembered how excited I was to catch a glimpse of her delicious ass on our way in, and how the evening became something far greater than any fantasy I could have come up with. At the car, I offered her jacket, to which she replied, "how could I take away your opportunity to show off your sexy, slutty wife?" We drove down the highway on the way home with truckers looking down on my wife's beautiful body through the windows, and I was blown away by her sexy confidence as she walked to our front door, and with a wiggle of her adorable booty, beckoned me to follow her into our home where we spent the rest of the night recounting the endless pleasures she experienced, and making love in the afterglow of an amazing evening.