The Sky Kingdom Ch. 09

Story Info
Young Sorcerer embarks on a journey of discovery.
4.6k words
4.75
17k
7

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers

Thank you for all those reading this so far, I really appreciate your support. I've found myself editing my original text quite extensively before publishing so apologies if there are any continuity issues.

I would appreciate any feedback so please feel free to review or privately message me directly.

*********

I hurriedly searched for Jasper in my father's suites and was surprised to find him sat side by side in deep conversation with my father's red headed font Olivia, dressed far more appropriately than I was used to, who upon seeing me quickly scooted herself away from Jasper.

"Henry my boy, what sort of newfound crisis brings you into my company again?" Jasper stated jovially with a broad smile on his face.

"Can we speak in private? I've got a bit of a situation I was hoping you could help me with."

"This doesn't have anything to do with your father being convinced all of a sudden that there is an unbound gifted woman on the ship?" Jasper replied with a knowing look.

Upon seeing my evident flash of concern, he smirked and turned to his companion.

"So let me guess, he wants to see if he can get himself his very own Font right from under his father's nose?"

"No, it's not like that at all. I want to help her escape."

"Are you insane?" Jasper shot back at me.

At this point Olivia's eyes lit up as she looked up and stared me straight in the eye.

"You've met her, is she truly gifted?"

"Umm...I believe so, when we first kissed..."

Olivia rose at this point taking my hands and bringing me down to sit beside her.

"You've kissed her already?" she asked.

"Her name is Emily, and we met before we boarded the ship. I felt this instant connection to her and I can't bear to let my father get his hands on her," I replied as I turned a sympathetic gaze on Olivia who I figured knew all too well.

"You truly care for her?" Olivia asked me more firmly than I'd expected.

"I think I do," I replied truthfully.

"Then bind her to yourself and never let her go," she replied with a fierce and unexpected passion.

"But I could never subject her to that," I replied forlornly.

"Believe me I know exactly what that entails and put in her position there is nothing better than being bound to someone who cares. I wish my dear Jasper here could have bound me when we first realised I was gifted but he was without the spark."

"Hold on, you two knew each other before she was bound?"

Jasper let out a sigh as he took Olivia's hand, "Why on earth do you think I put up with your father's bullshit. We initially planned to run together but after Liv was apprehended, your mother stepped in and made a deal along with Liv's dad for your father to take her on as his Font with a fortune in gold so long as he treated her with dignity and respect. I then serve as his Seneschal to allow me to be close to her."

I was taken aback by the deep sadness that passed between the two of them as I also noted the evident and growing age difference.

"Wait, my mother was involved?" I asked a little taken aback.

"You know your mother and I are old friends so she did everything in her power to find the best solution possible. I was desperate to stay close to Liv and she knew your father would agree to anything for the opportunity to acquire more power so she pulled some strings and now we make do with the cards dealt us." Jasper explained.

"But there were still alternatives? Is it still not possible to flee to the underground in the South?" I asked.

"The underground escape route is genuine...but we are too far in the north already and the chances of success are remote at best," Olivia responded, "if you truly want what is best for her then I would say her best chance is with you."

"But how would I even get the soul stone to bind her?"

"I still think you are risking too much for someone you have just met," Jasper stepped in as Olivia kicked him, "but you may be able to get your mother to help. So long as you can sneak her off the ship and keep her out of the hands of hunters that is," Jasper replied chagrined while rubbing his shin.

"But how would I even do that?"

"Your father is looking for a passenger from the upper decks and if I know him well enough, he is likely to have overlooked the possibility of her being a slave. You could try to have her stored in the slave deck as your property and collect her from a transition station enroute to the capital. If she is truly gifted and other sorcerers felt her release there are likely to be hunters after the bounty. With that in mind, you'll need to keep her near you to mask her magical signature with your own."

Jasper, with Olivia's help, continued to help me thoroughly plan everything as a surprisingly inquisitive Olivia asked me all sorts of questions about Emily. I finally said my goodbyes a few hours later and made my way back to the chamber armed with new found knowledge and a plan of action. The idea of binding Emily to me continued to trouble me but the simple thought of her being subjected to such horrors by someone else kept the debate raging in my head.

As I entered the drawing room of my suite, I was surprised by the sound of a slap followed by a muffled squeak.

"Scarlett, Emily are you there?" I asked announcing my presence.

Everything suddenly went quiet before I heard some scuffling in the bedroom so made a bee line for the door. As I reached out for the handle the door drew inwards as I was met by a flustered looking Scarlett dressed in the same outfit, I'd left her in earlier sans the silk gown. She pushed through the door and into my personal space as she took hold of my hand and wordlessly dragged me to sit down on the sofa.

"I'm not complaining but why are you still dressed like that and where is Emily?"

Scarlett was perspiring a little as she moved to sit beside me.

"Master, Em and I have been getting to know one another and she wanted to show you something," She said a little nervously but with a cheeky look in her eye that had me worried, "but it's a surprise so you need to wear this." Scarlett continued as she held out a piece of black silk before me.

"Is that a blindfold? What on earth could she possible have to show me that requires that."

"Please Master, it will make this much more fun!" she responded beaming at me.

"Scarlett what have you done? Go and bring Emily here straight away," I ordered increasingly concerned.

She gave me a sheepish look laced with a touch of fear as she scurried back into the bedroom. I heard movement from inside as Scarlett came into the doorway holding a familiar length of leather leading back into the room.

"Master, Emily wanted you to see something so I've helped her dress appropriately as requested," she stated with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

As she moved into the room, I realised that her right hand held a leash that pulled taught stopping her in her tracks. She turned back to face into the room.

"Come on, don't be shy. This is what we discussed," Scarlett said to whomever was inside.

As she gave the leash a yank a woman stumbled into the room. She wore matching lingerie to Scarlett with a black and red bra, silk thong, garter belt and stockings all while bound with handcuffs behind her back and a familiar black collar and leash. The main surprise was the blushing beautiful angelic face of Emily flushed red with embarrassment. The image I'd been pushing away for the past day sprung to mind as I felt a jolt of arousal at the stunning form before me. I stood in shock unsure what to do as I heard Scarlett whisper.

"Remember what we practiced," as she gave another jerk on the leash as Emily gracelessly dropped to her knees before me and bowed her head in supplication. I felt my cock turn rock solid at the image of these two beautiful women and tried to shy away to hide the evidence.

"These two slaves are ready to serve you Master," Scarlett said in a seductive tone as she released her hold on the leash and knelt beside Emily.

I was finally sucked out of my inertness at this point.

"Scarlett what is the meaning of this? Why is Lady Emily bound like this? Release her at once!" I ordered.

Scarlett looked up shocked by my words.

"Master, this is what she wanted. She wants to be your Font and this is her way of showing that she is ready for whatever that entails."

I looked down at Emily who couldn't seem to meet my eyes and shuffled in her bondage looking desperately uncomfortable.

"She doesn't look like this is what she wants," I observed.

Scarlett stood and this point and turned to face Emily giving her a helping hand as she brought her to her feet.

"Master, this is her first time doing this she is just getting used to it. We had lots of fun next door and this is what she wants. Look at how wet she is," Scarlett said this as she shoved her spare hand into Emily's silk thong causing her to squeal and dropped back down to her knees trying to get away. Scarlett turned triumphantly to me as she held up her glistening fingers only to find my angry face.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted at her as I linked through our bond and reflexively sent a jolt into her collar. Scarlett let out a short yelp as her hand shot to her collar and she collapsed onto her knees. I wasted no time stepping behind her and clipping her cuffs together before pulling her back up noticing the tears coming to her eyes and fear on her face.

"Go next door now, I'll deal with you in a few minutes," I said angrily while sending a lighter jolt through the collar as she whimpered and scurried off next door.

I felt instantly guilty at how harshly I'd reacted and the upset I'd seen on Scarlett's face but I couldn't bare to see slaves mistreating one another and doing what she did without Emily's permission had upset me. I turned to face a wide-eyed Emily who fearfully looked up from her knees before me as I felt another pang of regret.

"Emily, are you ok?" I asked as calmly as possible, "I'm sorry she shouldn't have done that to you."

"Harry! Please don't hurt her it was all my fault I made her do it. Punish me if you are going to punish someone," Emily said surprising me.

"What do you mean? "Where are the keys to these cuffs?"

"Wait, you need to let me explain what happened first," she continued insistently.

"We can get to that after I've released you," I replied.

"No, I need to tell you now," she said more desperately.

"Fine, tell me exactly what happened," I ordered sternly as I went over and shut the bedroom door so Scarlett couldn't hear us. I then lifted her up and led her over to the sofa as she grimaced when I made her sit beside me on the sofa with her arms still bound behind her back. She pushed through her distraction as she began her story.

"Well, I was quite upset when you left so we just chatted for a while. We then got onto the topic of you and I started asking her about her beautiful collar and cuffs and she asked if I wanted to see how they felt."

I suddenly guffawed as I saw where this was going. Emily gave me an odd look before continuing.

"She then brought out these leather cuffs and offered to put them on me. I've always wondered what it felt like to be tied up so I let her," she said while blushing profusely, "I enjoyed how I felt wearing then and then she started asking me all these strange questions about my fantasies and the next thing I knew she'd laid out a collar and gag in front of me and just kept smiling at me."

"Emily, did she ask you if you like the idea of being tied up and collared? Does it turn you on?" I asked inquisitively and received as guilty look in return answering my question.

"She then collared and gagged me and led me over to the bed and told me all about how she'd made you bind her as a slave and that she could help me if I just followed her instructions."

"Emily, did you consent to this?"

"Yes, she kept ungagging me to check...she said you'd insist on that," Emily said forthrightly looking me in the eyes, "She then dressed me in this lingerie before she explained that if I were to be your Font I would have to be plugged," as she blushed an even brighter shade of red than before.

"What do you mean by plugged Emily?"

She blushed even redder.

"She told me I needed to start my training by learning to wear a butt plug but I was too scared so she put one in herself first. Eventually I relented but even though it was the smallest one it still hurt a lot when she put it in!" She explained keeping her eyes averted.

"Emily, are you still wearing it now?"

"Please let me kneel Harry," she said desperately "it's really uncomfortable when I'm sitting!"

I felt suddenly guilty again and helped her up as she bared her beautifully tight bottom to me and I saw the gem like end of the plug behind the string of the thong. As she spun to kneel before me, I also noted how red her bottoms cheeks were.

"Why is your bottom so red?"

"Scarlett insisted that I needed to understand what being spanked was like before I could begin training," She said innocently as her face soon aligned to the shade her bottom as I felt my already rock-hard cock harden further. From her new position before me she finally noticed the tent in my trousers as she looked back up at me with interest.

"Do you genuinely enjoy this sort of play?" I asked as I stroked her hair back from her face, "I don't want you to feel pressured into it by either Scarlett or me."

"Please Harry, I may be terrified of what might happen to me but this is my way of showing that I am ready to be yours. I've always had a little fantasy about this sort of thing and now I don't have many options I at least want to try and embrace it. Would you let me be yours?" She begged looking me straight in the eyes from her kneeling position.

I looked down at the blond haired stunningly beautiful angel before me in some of the most provocative lingerie I'd ever seen, cuffed, collared and leashed. She was all my fantasies wrapped into one small package and was knelt begging to be my slave. I realised I'd largely made my mind up well before entering the room but seeing how much playing Slave evidently turned her felt like the final locking pin in her collar, so to speak.

"Are you really sure about this? Did Scarlett explain about what Font's go through, about the binding and harvesting?"

"Yes, she said I had to try the plug first but also that she'd help me through it and so long as I'm safe with you I'm prepared to learn. I don't want to be anyone else's, just yours."

"I can't promise, but if we are unable to find a way to help you escape, then I'll do whatever I can to find a way to make you my Font."

She beamed up at me with the brightest and most unexpected smile given the horrific cards fate had dealt her.

"Thank you, Har...Master, thank you so much. I've no idea what I'm supposed to tell Tam though."

"Let's chat about that later. I need to go and have a word with Scarlett now. Can you tell me where she put the keys to your cuffs?"

The degree to how much she blushed told me all I had to know given Scarlett's involvement in this.

"Did she put them in your underwear?" I smirked.

Emily's attempt to look away confirmed my suspicions.

I tentatively ran my hand down her tight belly and under the lip of her thong making sure that the front of my hand ran along the inside of her underwear avoiding touching her skin directly. As I got lower down, I brushed against her as she gave a sharp intake of breath followed by a moan as I felt her wetness on the back of my hand.

"Are you wet slave?" I asked straight into her ear.

"Yes...I've been on the edge for a while," she whispered back.

Before I could grant her permission, she shifted herself forwards so that her clit fully met the back of my hand as she rubbed herself against me. I lost myself in the moment and spun my hand around fondling her as in at seemed like only a matter of seconds she cried out and shuddered in a powerful orgasm as she lent herself against me. I continued to play as she writhed around.

"Please Harry no more," she begged as I backed away leaving her sated and immobile.

I took the opportunity to pull her thong down to retrieve the key to her cuffs before pulling them back up again. Despite her feeble protests I soon had her cuffs removed.

"Now stay here, I need to have a word with a certain errant pleasure slave," I told Emily who was slowly coming back to her senses.

I entered the bedroom to find a distraught looking Scarlett kneeling before the bed.

"Master, I'm so sorry. Please don't send me away. I only wanted to help," she pleaded, tears in her eyes, as I entered.

I reached into our connection and released her cuffs with a thought. She pulled her wrists around looking up at me.

"Scarlett, come here," I ordered as tenderly as I could.

She stood and walked over with a look of apprehension. As she hesitantly came closer, I stepped towards her and took both of her hands in mine.

"Firstly, I want to apologise, I never should have reacted like that nor used our bond to hurt you. Can you forgive me?"

"You want me to forgive you?" she asked looking flustered, "You aren't going to get rid of me for disobeying you?"

"Scarlett, you need to understand something. We are bound together and I have no plans whatsoever for letting you leave my sight...let alone banishing you...however much you disobey me."

Her relief was palpable.

"The second thing I need to do is thank you as I might have let her go if you hadn't pulled that stunt."

"You are going to keep her?" she asked with a bright smile stretching across her face.

"Emily," I called out and as she appeared in the doorway, I beckoned her over.

She beamed at Scarlett now mostly recovered, "Your plan worked. He's letting me stay!"

As I tried to clarify that it was only if we couldn't find any other options, Scarlett quickly ran over to draw her into a tight hug which was reciprocated in kind with my commentary ignored.

"Em, where are your cuffs? Did he let you serve him like we discussed?" she asked.

"No, I'm not sure how to ask," Emily replied innocently.

"Enough of that, I'm am spent and today has been a really long day," I announced.

"But Master...," Scarlett began to say as I cut her off, "Tonight we are ordering in dinner, I want to get to know the two of you better before we embark on this crazy journey together. We land tomorrow evening and there is a lot to plan and do before then," I continued not letting there be any argument.

"But what about Tam?" Emily asked.

"I'm waiting to hear from her but it might be best if we go find her in the morning and discuss plans then," I replied.

Having sorted dinner with Laura I waited in the drawing room watching on as Scarlett and Emily chatted conspiratorially kneeling in each other's company distracting me with their lack of modesty. I was pleased that Emily seemed distracted from her predicament but her being so worryingly content with the idea of being my Font troubled me. I hoped that Tamara would be able to provide a bit more reason to the argument in the morning as it was definitely not my head that was dictating my choices on the matter.

It didn't take long for Laura to return with a few liveried servants, which prompted Scarlett and Emily to hide themselves next door, as they laid the table and placed dishes containing racks of lamb, ornately shaped potatoes and a reflective red wine sauce that had me salivating. I proceeded to sit down at table as the staff left and beckoned for my two companions to join me as they looked around the door.

They both looked a little hesitant at the prospect of sitting on a hard chair as I realised the reason.

"Scarlett, why don't you two pop next door and make yourselves more comfortable for dinner?" I proposed.

Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers
12