The Sky Kingdom Ch. 19

Story Info
Having rescued Emily, Harry discovers his other slave’s uses.
10k words
4.84
50.3k
18

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers

Thank you to everyone following this story, I've really appreciated all your feedback so far. I'm trying to make sure I publish at least every two weeks, but other priorities have a habit of delaying things.

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to those who've helped to edit/proofread this chapter.

*****************************************************************************

As the carriage wound its way towards the relay port, I stared down at the sleeping angel on my lap. While our new bond was raw, I could feel her presence and sense each part of her body the deeper I delved.

"Master, I remember vividly the first time that happened to me," Scarlett whispered with a pained look from her kneeling position. "She will be sore for days, but the memory will live with her for a long time," she continued while stroking Emily's hair in a caring manner.

"What should we do?" I asked cautiously.

"Master, I think we should keep training her. Don't let her stop to think about what happened."

I could see her logic but couldn't continue to force this life on her despite what had already happened.

"Scarlett, I cannot do that to her. Not without her asking us to do so."

"Master, she is a natural submissive. You heard what Lady Esme said about her training. There is security and safety in submission, and we should keep her in that space." She replied earnestly.

"What do you mean?"

"We make sure she is bound when she wakes up. Have her call us Master or Mistress and serve us straight away. We will make sure she is rewarded or disciplined accordingly." Scarlett replied more confidently.

I looked down again at my new and innocent-looking slave, stroking her cheek.

"She's been through too much already. I can't do that to her yet. We'll care for her and let her choose whether she wants that life." I replied with finality.

"Ok, Master," she replied, but I was concerned by the lack of concession in her tone and expression.

But before I could address it, a loud horn blew nearby, and our carriage abruptly stopped.

"Make way, make way, the King approaches." A voice bellowed.

I quickly drew the shaded curtain, typically used to block the sun, over the window to keep anyone from easily seeing inside. Our carriage moved to the side as armoured men marched past in orderly ranks. They were followed by a line of carriages which I assumed carried my Uncle and his inner court, and I realised they were heading towards Durnford's. If Freddie was correct, I had likely upset the King by claiming Emily, but there wasn't a great deal I could do about that now.

I felt palpable relief when the procession passed without giving us any notice. Minutes later, we arrived at the port to find most of the space taken by a grand and beautifully elegant sky ship which I assumed was one of the Royal Yachts.

Knowing I didn't want to be near my Uncle when he discovered the Fire Font he'd intended for his son had been taken, I left Emily in Scarlett's care and jumped down from the cab. I joined our driver and gave him orders to get us to ground level as soon as possible. I gained a newfound respect for him as he calmly negotiated our immediate passage on what seemed to be a large cargo vessel making deliveries from the lower city.

I ignored the offers from the guards to help with Emily as I once more carried her against my chest despite the baffled onlookers.

It took much longer to reach the lower city, but we soon made our way through our hotel lobby and over to the lift. Scarlett had persuaded me to allow a guard to carry Emily by this stage to avoid too much speculation, and I had him leave her in our other spare room on a large double four-poster bed.

Other guards followed with a chest and a set of folders emblazoned with a large letter 'D' that had passed my notice as we were leaving Durnford's. Once they'd left, I picked Emily up again and transferred her into our main bed, unwilling to leave her apart.

"Master, I'm going to give her a bed bath to ensure she wakes refreshed. Would you like to help? Or do you want to rest?"

I realised that the whole process had tired me, and I sought a moment to myself.

"I may relax for a while, but I want to know if she shows any signs of waking. Are you going to be fine looking after her by yourself?" I asked as Scarlett nodded before turning her attention to Emily.

After picking up a stack of folders, I found my way to the study and settled into the comfortable desk chair. As I began to flick through, I felt a presence at the door.

"Come in," I responded after hearing a faint knock.

A very nervous Matilda entered, dressed in typical pleasure slave attire.

"Master, I came to tell you that my trip was a success, and I managed to order everything you asked for."

"That's great news," I replied, unsure what to say to her after my recent decision.

"If Natalia is busy, may I attend to you?" she asked.

I was tired, but she looked beautiful in her provocative light pink dress.

"I don't see why not. You are welcome to keep me company while I read."

"Master, there are certain things I know Natalia wouldn't want to do for you. Will you let me introduce them to you?"

"Matilda, I'm happy for you just to sit and talk, but if there is something you'd like to show me, then please do."

At my response, she rushed from the room, returning moments later with items in hand and wearing just her silver collar and slim chastity belt.

"Master, my head trainer used to have me serve him like this whenever he had to do paperwork. Would you remove your lower garments?" She asked with nervous excitement.

"Matilda, you don't need to be undressed to spend time with me." I baulked at her sudden nakedness, "What are those for?" I asked after realising she was holding what looked like a gag and cuffs.

"I want to attend you, Master. They are for me to wear."

"Attending me doesn't require that you be naked and bound."

"But Master, Nat said you like your slaves like this. Do I not please you?"

Her ice-blue eyes were framed by brown hair with elegant curls running throughout. My eyes were drawn to her sleek form and pert breasts as I appreciated just how stunning she was.

"You look beautiful. But this isn't something you need to do. I already have a concubine."

A hurt look crossed her face as she started to turn away, having flushed red with embarrassment at my apparent rejection.

Feeling guilty and still enamoured by her beauty, I stood and began to undo my trousers.

She soon noticed, and I saw a cautious but pleased smile spread over her face. She walked over to me seductively and ran her hand up my inner thigh and over my cock before pulling my underwear down my legs as I stepped out of them.

After gently pushing me down into a seated position, she reached under the lip of the chair and smiled, finding what she was looking for. Taking her items, she clipped a short chain to her collar before handing me a set of cuffs and a ring of hardened leather with straps attached.

"Master, this is called a ring gag. I know how much Nat dislikes them, so I thought you could try one on me."

"What is the purpose of all of this? I asked, a little perplexed.

"I'm going to serve you at your desk." She replied more confidently, "there is a clip for my chain under the chair to keep me in place so I can attend to you while you work."

She turned around, presenting her wrists, and I buckled a silver-covered leather cuff to each wrist before clipping them together, admiring how the new position made her look with matching cuffs and collar. It wasn't every day such a beautiful woman would offer to serve in such a way, and the ring gag intrigued me.

Once bound, she moved under the desk and directed me to clip her chain to the chair after I'd sat down and manouvered it into position. Once secured, she hungrily licked at my crotch, and I squirmed at the sensation.

"Once you've put in the gag, I'm yours to use, Master," she said innocently, and I gave her my best reassuring smile.

I moved the gag to her mouth, initially unsure what to do. Fortunately, she understood, and her lips wrapped around it as I strapped it behind her head. It left her mouth open and exposed, and I felt myself grow with excitement.

I took hold of my cock and slowly fed it into her warm embrace as the smooth leather rubbed against the side. Once in, she started to lightly suck, not looking to do more than give me slow pleasure. It was challenging to focus on reading with the actions of a slave between my legs, but it was a skill I was now keen to develop.

The academy papers were learning materials I should have read through by now, but they were a little too technical for my current state of mind. Emily's folder contained all her ownership documents and simple guides for slave maintenance. The more interesting part was her history.

The document held few details, and they had only managed to get her first name out of her. They listed her status as being of noble birth but of an unknown line, much to my relief. I might need to contact her family to let them know what has happened, but they were a problem for another time. It listed her status as a Virgin in both holes, confirmed at her purchase from the Hunters. Although I'd now ticked at least one of them off, I thought guiltily.

The memory of telling her I'd take her virginity conventionally before binding her hit me as I felt terrible for the pain I'd put her through. At that moment, having a slave sucking on your cock while reading these things influences the mind as thoughts of taking my new slave's virginity surfaced despite this worry. She would look perfect tied to a bed as I teased her until she begged me to take it from her.

I spent time daydreaming and enjoying the ministrations of Matilda but the need to do more built to the point where I had to do something about it. I reached under the desk and began stroking her hair back before using my grip to slowly draw her off my cock. It was fiddly, but I released her chain and shifted my chair around so she could shuffle out from under the desk.

She looked up at me, surprised, and my lust got the better of me.

"Matilda, I'm going to release you and then fuck you," I said confidently as her eyes lit up.

Reaching down, I released the gag from her mouth as she worked her stiff jaw before replying.

"Master, use me as you please. The chastity belt allows for access to my bottom."

"Scarlett told me that you have plenty of experience with your pussy. I want to see how much, and if you do a good job, I may even let you cum."

Her eyes widened as she stared at my crotch with a heated glare.

"Master, I can't do that with this on," she replied with reference to her belt.

"Wait here on your knees. I need to find your key." I replied before walking out of the study in just my shirt and heading to my bedroom.

I walked in to find Emily lying on the bed while Scarlett ran a soapy cloth down her arm as she looked up at me with a smirk.

"Master, are you enjoying a certain pleasure slave of yours?" she asked in a flirtatious and curious tone.

I blushed as I remembered she could feel what was happening to me.

"How is she doing?" I asked in an attempt to change the subject.

"Nothing has changed, Master. Her heart rate doesn't seem to have changed even when I washed her more intimate parts. Hopefully, she'll wake soon."

"Are you still ok to look after her for now?"

"Yes, Master, although I'd be delighted to help you deal with that hard-on you are sporting," she said seductively, staring at my crotch.

"I want you to stay here. I'm seeing how far our spy is willing to go for information!"

"Master, are you going to fuck her?" she crudely asked.

"Are you bothered with me doing so?" I asked, feeling suddenly bad for cheating on her.

She gave me a big smirk.

"Don't worry, Master, that makes me very happy. But only if you save yourself for me as well!"

"I'm looking for the keys to the chastity belts. Do you know where I left them?"

A guilty look spread over her face.

"Master, you left them on the side, so I wanted them to be safe. I put them in my jewellery box," she replied a little sheepishly.

"Did you release yourself, Scarlett?"

"Only for a minute, but I promise I barely touched myself."

"Looks like you've earned yourself a punishment," I replied from my lust-filled mind.

"Sorry, Master," she mumbled as she looked down at the bed from where she knelt beside Emily, "I'm so used to being locked away that I couldn't resist the opportunity to unlock myself."

"That's ok. I might find a way to forgive you!" I said with a smile in return.

I left her drying Emily with a towel after finding the unique-looking keys that Scarlett had placed on a necklace. I entered the office to find Matilda nervously kneeling as she looked up hopefully.

I walked behind her and unclipped the cuffs as I ordered her to stand.

"Matilda, I'm going to release you from your belt, and I want you to show me what a trained pleasure slave can do," I said far more confidently than I felt.

"Master, I'm ready. But could you call me Mads? I hate the name Matilda."

I was pleased that she had plucked up the courage to ask, and her lust-filled eyes latched onto my every movement and built my excitement.

"Ok, Mads. Come stand over here."

Once she stood beside me, I pushed a key into the lock, and it immediately clicked open as her belt dropped to her feet, and she stepped out completely naked. Her pussy was most enticing, and I ran my hand up her thigh and against her crotch. Her attempts to remain still were admirable.

As I gently played with her lips, she turned bright red, and my fingers dripped with her juices.

"Master, may I take the lead?"

"Mads, you can do whatever you think is best."

She then guided me over to the desk chair and helped me sit. I had no time to settle as she immediately turned her back to me and ran her bottom up my thighs and against my rock-hard cock as I released an almighty moan.

She continued rubbing against me, moving between my thighs and spinning around to sit on my crotch as she played with my hair. She used her mouth to nibble my ears and neck, rubbing her wet pussy against my cock. I noticed she seemed determined to keep away from my face. Her teasing began getting too much for me, and she eventually slipped down and turned her back to me again.

She backed herself into my crotch with fantastic balance and slipped her pussy lips over my upright cock, coating it with her juices before the head slipped in, and I jerked involuntarily!

"Wow, Mads," I started to say as she slowly manoeuvred down my shaft.

Her control was incredible, and the angle made her feel amazing and much tighter than I'd expected. I gripped her hips, helping her balance as she rode me in this reverse position.

Her slow but constant movement had me arching up in the chair to meet her as my enormous orgasm built. I noticed her beginning to fidget as I came closer to the edge.

"Mads, are you alright?" I asked in a fierce whisper.

"Master, I'm so close. Please, may I cum?"

"No slave. Not yet." I said firmly, feeling a rush from the control.

She began to pant desperately but kept her mouth shut as I felt myself building to the point of no return with her slow and steady pace.

Before I lost myself in the throes of passion, I grabbed her hips.

"Cum for me, slave!" I roared as I pulled her down onto my cock myself and thrust up fiercely.

She erupted in unexpected jerks as she rode me, shrieking and moaning as waves of withheld pleasure hit her. My orgasm was ripped from me as I fired my load into her pussy, collapsing back against the chair.

As we both came down from our high, she slipped off my cock and collapsed to her knees before me, facing away with her head on the ground. Enjoying her in this exposed position, I reached down and clipped her wrists behind her back before rubbing my fingers over her pussy lips, soaking them in her juices.

"Master, please, I'm very sensitive," she whispered.

"Would you prefer it in here?" I asked as I forcefully pushed my finger into her rosebud, and she let out a yelp.

"Yes, Master, I like it in there as well!" she hurried out.

"Stand," I ordered as she cautiously rose while I kept a finger inside.

Enjoying the dominance I held over her, I whispered into her ear.

"Who do you truly serve?"

"You, Master!"

"So you aren't going to feed back any information to your Mistress?" I asked right against her ear.

I knew I should be leaving this line of questioning to Scarlett, but with her, under my control, I couldn't help myself. As she tried to turn to face me, I held her in position with my finger still inside.

"Please, Master. It's not what you think. I'm not a spy!"

I released my finger as she instantly turned to me. I gave her my best withering look as I walked over to pick up her chastity belt.

"If you can't tell me the truth, then I think that's the last time you'll be allowed to cum for a while."

"No, please, Master, my conditioning makes me crave orgasms. You can't!" She replied in desperation.

"So tell me the truth."

"That isn't possible! Please! You don't know what she would do." She continued as tears started to flow.

"So you admit you are spying for her?

She gave me a panicked look through her tears, struggling against her cuffs.

"I don't have a choice! She'll do terrible things to me if she ever finds out. I've seen what she's done to slaves just for not doing a good enough job!" She responded, beginning to sob.

I felt satisfied at her partial confession, but the look on her face pulled at my heartstrings.

"Well, Natalia has made me promise to protect you from her," I replied in as kind a tone as I could, still managing to remember to keep her real name a secret. My words broke through to her, and she slowly paused her sobbing.

"We are trying to arrange alternative arrangements, but until then, you will continue to serve me. I enjoyed this, and you truly are skilled with your pussy. But I must stipulate that you will not ask any questions of your fellow slaves until I say otherwise." I continued.

She looked up hopefully before responding quietly, "I might not have to go back?"

"If I get my way, then no. But I will be honest. I cannot guarantee whether you'll stay with us."

"I understand, Master. Thank you."

I walked behind her lovely naked body and released her cuffs.

"You will continue to wear these when in my presence," I began gripping her wrists over the cuffs.

"Now go clean yourself up!" I said as I let her go.

"Do you not need someone to help you wash, Master?" She asked, turning back to me.

I did, and at that moment, I still enjoyed just how submissive she was.

"Fine, collect your belt and let's go."

We exited the room, and she did a fantastic job of cleaning me thoroughly in the shower. Once she had helped me dress, I allowed her to clean and shave while I watched on admiringly.

"Come here," I ordered once she finished drying herself. As she joined me, I grabbed her belt and held it out to her.

She gave me a sheepish look but complied without a word as I locked her away once more.

"Master, will you let me out again?" She asked nervously.

"Only if you behave. You've already found one way to get me to realise you, so use your imagination." I wondered how it might be to have Scarlett or Emily serve me as she had.

"I want you dressed as a pleasure slave and not a maid from now on. You will also ask Natalia for a plug. I want you ready there for the next time we play together."

"I can't wait, Master!" She excitedly said as I saw the hint of a satisfied smile on her face.

"Off you go!" I said as I lightly spanked her bottom as she scurried away.

Red24797
Red24797
564 Followers