All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 19'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The delays cause some confusion regarding names, but that aside, cant wait for the next one

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 1 year ago

I've been enjoying the story and looking forward to each new chapter. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff…plot, characters, everything is so interesting and entertaining. Guess I’ll have to continue my daily checks for story updates. Thanks again for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter.

I enjoyed it even more than the last ones, but there are only 5 stars available. What a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't have much to say beyond great story, but I know how much reviews can help a fanfiction author. This story is great, and I've now read each chapter at least twice.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

This is a great story in itself, but when the last episode has been published, I will reread it entirely.

jdan526jdan526over 1 year ago

Just found the story and I'm really enjoying it. I finished what's published and eagerly await more.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

Wow. So I literally binged this story in a couple days. I have to say you have done a fantastic job of creating an interesting setting where I hate all the rules and people in charge. I am really looking forward to more 5 stars om every chapter I've read lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I check on this story every day to find the awaited new chapter. You are an excellent author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

looking forward to chapter 20

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I adore the world you created. Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hands down the best series on Literotica. Please continue!!

This is a great story. One of the best on the site, ranking right up there with Lien Geller's *The Missing Dragon*. I skip over the parts where Scarlett dominates Henry/Harry -- that's not my kink -- but the rest of this series is incredible. I love the rest of it. I came many times reading through it, but I'm also invested in the characters.

My one critique is that Henry really seems to just have an infinite supply of money. And I don't care how rich you are -- even if you are of royal blood -- no one just throws that much money around without keeping some account of it. At some point he's going to have to stop spending money; it doesn't grow on trees, and even Royal Levels of taxes have a limit.

I'm excited to see where this series goes next. How the Duke reacts to the King's anger (and plans to use it), how the King reacts to Henry, how the MC does at the academy, and how he reacts to the other students and their treatment of their slaves/fonts. Also how Scarlett's parents are going to react when they realize that their daughter is a slave and wants to stay that way -- and that it's not even possible for her to not be with her special collar. Are they going to hate the MC? And what about Emily's parents/dad? And I hope Tam is okay and isn't being punished as a runaway! Is MC eventually forced to overthrow the King in self-defense? How well does Henry learn his magic powers and does he manage to train up his heal/harm ability? What's his mom up to? etc...

So many questions! Please continue, I need to see where this goes! Every instalment has been five-stars from me so far (despite the parts where the Scarlett doms Henry -- I just skip those and don't let them ruin my enjoyment). This is a great series.

I kept meaning to leave comments after every installment, but I couldn't bring myself to stop reading long enough (I did make sure to click 5-Stars tho). Sorry about that; I hope one long one on this installment suffices.

I know authors like feedback, so let this be my feedback TL;DR; PLEASE CONTINUE! This and *The Missing Dragon* are my favorite stories one the whole site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I await chapter 20

Red24797Red24797over 1 year agoAuthor

Apologies for the delay in the next chapter. Draft is finished and I am just putting it through grammar/editing checks. Will hopefully be ready for the end of the week!

Thank you for all the kind messages. They truly are appreciated.

MRPapagiorgioMRPapagiorgioover 1 year ago

This story is in my top 5 on Literotica. I love how the story has developed. Thank you for the great writing.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader9 months ago

this main character is a slave to emotions.. that's what is off putting about him.. despite his desires to be dominant, he is submissive to his feelings, and by extension, who ever controls and manipulates his feelings.. and i find it funny how he enslaves others to his ideologies, not respecting their wants or desires.. a simpathetic dom.. annoying.

darttrapdoordarttrapdoorabout 1 month ago

A rare thing to find in Literotica, decent empathy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES