The Sky Kingdom Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Master." She whispered, "Do you want me to wait in your room? Or stay with you here for now?"

"Celeste, there is no need. I was only trying to protect you. Can you not hide somewhere for the rest of the evening?"

"You don't understand. I must find someone to serve tonight, or they will punish me. Please let me serve you this evening. I can do anything you want."

"Well, what if I tell you that I like my slaves bound and on their knees?" I whispered, not sure what was coming over me.

She looked at me nervously but nodded, "I would be yours to do with as you please." She finished quite unconvincingly.

"What if I wanted you like the Vestal slaves?"

"I can have that arranged, Master. I can go and get ready and have someone else sent to collect you."

"That would be lovely," I replied as my cock held sway over my brain at that moment.

"I'll go and keep your slave company, and they can prepare us together. Given that this is unexpected, it might take slightly longer than normal." She replied increasingly nervously, which surprised me, considering her current station.

As she headed off, my rational brain asked, "Celeste before it is too late, is there a horse trader nearby?"

She was obviously taken aback with her mind elsewhere.

"Umm, there is one just outside the private entrance, but it's probably closed by now." She eventually replied, gesturing to the far side of the courtyard.

Once she'd left, I made my way to the exit, and after acknowledging the guards, I stepped through a smaller but better-decorated gatehouse. Upon exiting, it wasn't hard to find the rough-looking horse trader, who, fortunately, was grooming a large mare out front.

"Good evening, Sir," I announced myself, and he looked up.

"Wat can I do fer ya?" He asked in a strong regional accent before resuming his work.

"I need to purchase four horses. Tack and all." I replied, trying to be less formal.

He snorted and turned to me.

"Gud luck finding that many 'orses ere. I got two mare an a small geldun that nay take ya."

Deciphering what he said, I concluded that we could make it work if we shared the mares and one of the ladies took the gelding. It wasn't as if we had far to ride.

"I'll take the lot then," I declared, brandishing my money pouch.

He reluctantly accepted a fair price, agreeing to have the horses ready for me to collect in the next few hours. I returned through the gate content with my work and sought out a serving girl who advised that I still needed to wait. I was led to a waiting area and served a strange drink I thought it better to avoid. Sometime later, a new servant arrived and directed me to a suite not far from where I'd spoken to Tam. My imagination had run wild on the walk up through the fort, and I was more than ready to enjoy my evening.

"Can we switch again? Please, it's too much!" I heard Emily say in desperation as I let myself through the door. She looked up with glazed-over eyes as I entered the room.

The scene was not as I expected, and I took in the sight of Emily in a skin-tight silver dress, sitting with her legs spread wide on a bench at the end of the bed with Celeste's face buried in her crotch. Celeste was wearing a matching dress but had her arms folded strictly behind her back with short chains running from the back of her collar in tight bondage.

"Har...," Emily started to say before blurting, "Master, please help. It's overwhelming."

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" I asked with growing concern when I realised she was bound as strictly as Celeste.

"It's the ointment," Celeste said through gritted teeth as she came up for air, "they put it on the virgins to make them desperate."

I looked on, not quite catching on.

"They put an ointment on my pussy, Master! It burns too much!" Emily practically shouted at me.

"What can I do?" I asked, and I was keen to help in some way.

"Would you use your tongue on me?" Emily asked in a slightly calmer tone before she blushed fiercely.

From my position with Emily already being helped and a kneeling slave before me, I bent down and lifted Celeste's dress to reveal a tight bottom and glistening pussy. I reached out and stoked her pussy feeling wetness, but she reactively jumped away.

"Wait, Master. Let me handle Celeste, and you do me." Emily stated with unexpected confidence, and I realised that my bound submissive slave was finding her element.

She coaxed Celeste up to sit over her face after she'd leant back on the bed while I knelt and buried my tongue into her dripping pussy. I tasted a minty essence, and my tongue immediately tingled, but it wasn't unpleasant.

This continued until Celeste let out a cry of pleasure and bucked on the face of my blonde submissive. By this point, I was keen to plunge my cock into the nearest pussy I could find and stood from my position between Emily's legs.

Reaching out, I grabbed Celeste's hair and coaxed her off the bed and onto her knees before me. Before she could voice anything, I pushed the end of my firmly erect cock into her lips, and she duly accepted me. Her mouth was delightful, but I didn't sense any genuine interest as I did when my own slaves worshipped me.

I realised I had closed my eyes and, upon opening them, found the searing eyes of Emily staring at me and my cock in a bound slave's mouth. Initially, I thought it was jealousy, but I soon realised there were laces of concern for her fellow slave.

She shifted up the bed with difficulty due to her tight bonds but, once in position, spread her legs to reveal her dripping pussy.

"Master, I need your cock right now!" She declared with a hint of desperation still in her tone.

Seeing her need, I pulled the slave, knelt at my feet off my cock, and noted what seemed like relief on her face. Fortunately, my immediate attention was drawn to every inch of my own slave's perfect, lithe body accentuated by the silver dress she still wore. I climbed up onto the bed and worked my way up her body, maintaining eye contact with her heated gaze.

I drew back the dress to reveal one of her breasts and pert nipples before taking it into my mouth, causing her to moan loudly in response.

"Fuck me, Master, please fuck me!" She whispered.

I duly obliged, lined myself up, and lifted her legs to a better position. Her silken folds caressed my cock as I slowly worked my way into her tight pussy. She moaned once more and lost herself in her own pleasure as I fully entered her, feeling the spark of our bond.

I began to slowly fuck her moving back and forth, seeing her writhe in pleasure from each thrust. I held myself on edge, waiting for the telltale signs and as she began to orgasm before I released myself fucking her harder and exploding into my own orgasm that tore through every fibre of my being.

In my post-orgasmic state of bliss, I lay on top of Emily with my cock still buried deep inside her.

"That was incredible, Master," she whispered directly into my ear.

"You were incredible, Em!" I replied in kind.

"Thank you for listening to me. I didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to." She said quietly enough for only my hearing.

"What do you mean?"

"Harry, she's obviously only interested in the fairer sex!" She smiled back at me.

"It's still Master right now," I said before giving a short, sharp thrust to make my point. I drew myself back out, looking back at Celeste and recognising the truth about Emily's intuition.

Wanting to test the theory further, I moved off the bed and approached the other slave.

"Celeste," I stated, and her head whipped up from staring at Emily's crotch, "I give you two options, clean my cock or my slave's pussy?"

After a short period of deliberation, she moved over to me and her mouth wrapped around my cock, much to my surprise, as I'd expected her to go to Emily. She diligently cleaned me of Emily's juices before releasing me and, with a spring in her step, rushed over to the bed. I watched on in rapture when the two smiled nervously to one another before Celeste buried herself into Emily's pussy.

Emily writhed and moaned at her new partner's ministrations. After a few minutes, Celeste worked her way up Emily's body before they kissed when their eyes were finally level. This continued as best as two strictly bound women can manage, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves, and the show was more than entertaining enough for me.

Eventually, they grew tired, and I stepped in.

"Em, I think it is time we left," I announced while I worked the release to her cuffs and freed her arms.

"But we need to rescue Celeste as well." She announced in an unexpected act of defiance.

"Em, you know I don't have any more space for more slaves," I replied, thinking of Mads back in the capital.

"She's from the capital. She already had an owner to be returned to. Please, she just wants to go home!" Emily pleaded with me.

"Please don't. I should never have said anything earlier. We aren't allowed to tell guests anything about ourselves. Please, I'll be punished terribly." Celeste burst out suddenly, looking fearful.

"Celeste, you don't have anything to fear. I won't be telling anyone," I replied.

She looked uncertain, but after Emily moved over to her and wrapped her arms around her, she seemed to calm down and begin her story.

"I was just a lowly servant girl in a noble house in the upper city. I was assigned to serve a Lady who was the same age as me. Neither of us expected it, but we grew very fond of each other, and in time, I became her lover in secret. We did everything together and were like soul mates. I would even sleep in her bed every night," She paused momentarily and the weight of emotions was palpable, "Her family eventually found out. Still, it was tolerated until she was told she must prepare to marry for the good of the family." Celeste continued as her eyes began to water.

"She refused even to consider doing so without me being able to go with her, but her family insisted that I could not join her, and they gave her an ultimatum about letting me go. We concocted a scheme to run away, but another servant found out, and we were caught mid-escape. That's the last time I ever saw my Dani, and I was secreted away and sold, ending up here as a slave, still innocent, but they've ruined me since then." She finished soberly before bursting into tears while Emily comforted her.

Her story was heartbreaking, and my need to help overwhelmed my common sense.

"Would you want to go back to her if you could?" I asked.

"She wouldn't want me. I'm damaged goods."

"So why did you tell my slave your story?"

She looked nervously at Emily.

"I'm not sure how to explain it fully. I felt a spark with her, which I hadn't felt in a long time, and she asks a lot of questions." She replied honestly, and I chuckled at my inquisitive slave.

"Master, she obviously isn't suited to serving here and has someone to return to. Please help her!" Emily begged, dropping to her knees before me.

Moved by her story I felt obligated to at least try and help.

"We'll help you escape and get back to the capital," I announced, and Emily looked up with a beaming smile.

"Escape? That's not possible," Celeste replied in shock.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"These collars," she said while gesturing to her own, "are linked to something in the fort. If we go too far away, they close until you cannot breathe. There is no escape."

"We have a sorcerer with us. I'm hoping he can remove it." I replied, still unsure of what he was actually capable of.

Celeste looked nervous and unsure but responded to a comforting hug from Emily, who had worked Celeste's cuffs loose.

"I want you to go to the room you took me to before and ask the Captain to try and remove your collar. If he can, you are coming back with us, and I will personally help you find your Lady Dani." I replied, and a spark of hope flittered momentarily on her face.

"TAM!" Emily blurted, holding her hand over her mouth, "I was too distracted and not thinking about her. Do you think they put ointment on her as well?"

My mind followed hers to the same conclusion. Would they have prepared her in the same way?

"Is Tam the girl you paid for?" Celeste asked, and I nodded, "she would have been bound, given suju juice and covered in ointment. That's the normal procedure. Is that a problem?"

My mind went into overdrive. The Captain was an honourable man, but I'd seen how desperate a small amount of the ointment had been for the two slaves before me.

"Oh no! Poor Tam!" Emily gasped, "She's always been the prude one of us. We have to go and see her now!"

"Em, that's not part of the plan. Maybe Celeste could run an errand to ensure everything is okay for us."

"Would you be able to do that?" Emily asked, turning to her similarly dressed companion.

She looked increasingly concerned before speaking, "If I'm seen out of a client's room this early in the night, they'll pass me on to someone else."

"I'm not about to advocate putting you at risk. We want to help you escape."

"That's okay. It's not as if Dani would want damaged goods back," Celeste replied forlornly, "I can try and go there and come back. I'll just tell them you wanted me to get something for you."

"Celeste," I firmly said as she started making her way to the door, and she stopped abruptly.

"You will be taking no unnecessary risks. If we are to travel together, then from here on in, you will do as I say." I continued, realising that for now, at least, she needed to be commanded.

"Yes, Master," she replied instinctively, turning to me.

"Whether or not you can return to your old life, no one deserves to be forcibly taken and made to do the things you must do. I want you to be extra careful and pass on a message to Tam and the Captain. Tell them that we'll be outside their window in one hour and to leave a blanket out the window so we know which one. Actually, make that a white blanket if you've been able to remove your collars successfully."

"What if that isn't possible?" She asked, still uncertain.

"Then we'll try plan B,"

"What's Plan B?" Emily asked, equally as uncertain.

"You do know I'm a big, bad, scary sorcerer!" I said jokingly, raising my arm to tense my bicep. Emily beamed at me before rushing into me for a hug.

"My big bad sorcerer," she said more quietly before turning in my grasp but keeping herself against me.

"Please tell Tam I'm here for her and can't wait to see her." Emily then asked Celeste, who nodded before making her way out of the room.

"You are a right little minx," I said into Emily's ear before nipping it with my teeth as she chuckled and tried to get out of my grip.

"Harry, stop it!" She laughed while I tickled her sides.

"Did you enjoy having another slave serving you?" I said with a smile.

"She's a slave girl! she stated loudly, and I loosened my grip so she could turn to face me while still inside my embrace, "you are the only man I want." She finished before burying her head into my chest in embarrassment.

"Em, are you saying that you like it when slave girls pleasure you?" I asked her, lifting her innocent face up to look at mine.

"I thought it was just Scarlett being the sex goddess she is. But when Celeste came in and made me strip with her to get ready, I couldn't stop looking at her sexy body."

"Em, what happened between you two?" I asked while leading her back to sit beside the bed.

"We dressed in these silver garments, and then a not-very-nice handler came by and bound our hands tightly behind our backs. I was getting nervous without you here, so we chatted about all sorts," Emily explained while snuggling into my side, "she told me then that she'd seen me looking at her when we were getting dressed and that I was." She stopped looking sheepish.

"Go on, what did she say?"

"That I was the sexiest woman she'd ever seen here." She burst out in embarrassment.

"I can attest to that, my sexy Font." I beamed at her, and she blushed at my compliment.

"I was super horny from being tied up, so when she asked if I was interested in women, I told her about Scarlett and how much fun I'd had with her. One thing led to another, and then she told me all about Dani and how much she missed her. When I realised she wasn't here willingly, I drilled her with questions, and she answered reluctantly."

"So, how did you end up in the state I found you two in?"

"I think I asked too many questions, and when a different female handler came to check on us, Celeste requested that we have ointment applied to please our Master. I didn't know what she meant, but despite my protests, the handler put her hand under my dress and rubbed the ointment onto me!"

"Was it bad?" I asked.

"Not at first. Celeste approached me after it started to burn and offered to take the edge off. I didn't know what I was agreeing to, and the next thing I knew, she was under my skirt, and her tongue found my...you know." She said, immediately embarrassed.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was incredible." She replied before burying herself against me in a cute manner, "but she stopped before I came. She said I had to reciprocate before I could."

"Em, I want to hear the rest," I added after she went quiet.

"Being tightly bound and in the dark under her skirts was amazing. I even enjoyed the mintiness of it! We alternated until you arrived and had your way with me!"

"So my understanding from all of this is that my little font has realised that she is interested in women," I added, enjoying her looks of giddiness at my words.

"Harry, I also still really like you. I just never realised how sexy other women can be!"

"So you have a similar interest to Scarlett now?"

"I don't think so. She told me she was made to enjoy the company of women during her training, but she is mostly attracted to men."

I took her words in, and thinking back to her actions, she was only interested in either dominating women or having them serve me. My heart lurched at just how much I missed having her by my side.

"Em, I promise to find you an outlet for your new fantasies!" I turned to her, and she beamed at me.

"You are the best, Ha-master!" She finished stumbling over what she wanted to call me.

We waited a while before we redressed, and Emily made to find her old travelling clothes.

"I want you to keep that dress. If only we could get a pair." I musingly said while Emily was discarding her dress.

Emily skipped over to a wooden casket by the wall and flipped it open to reveal a box full of silver and white silk clothes.

"They measured me up from this box!" Emily explained while digging through and pulling up one that would fit both of them perfectly.

"Well done! I'll put them in my satchel, and then let's go."

While adding the dresses, I noticed a glass vial and stopper, so I quickly dropped them in before sealing the bag and walking over to Emily.

I took her hand and led her out of the door and back the way we had come. A few wrong turns later, we made it into the courtyard, and I made a beeline for the exit as planned. Given the late hour, I was surprised to find the horse seller sitting smoking a pipe as we approached.

"Ya 'orses er ready," he said somewhat groggily, gesturing around the corner.

I thanked him and passed to pick up the odour of blue weed being smoked; his demeanour made a lot more sense.

I was impressed at how easily Emily leapt onto the small gelding, and I realised what the horse seller had meant when he'd implied it wouldn't take my weight or that of the Captain's. Luckily, the two mares seemed more than sturdy enough for both of us, and we didn't plan to travel far.

I jumped on the brown mare that had held my gaze when I first entered the paddock and took the reins of the black one, who obediently followed while I led us out.