All Comments on 'The Skylark Solution Pt. 03'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More I hope?

Is skylark gonna go further?

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyover 3 years agoAuthor

Working on more Skylark this afternoon!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Loved reading about your orgasm!

The closing paragraphs in this chapter were exquisite. Reading about the feelings that were going through your body as you were kissed, licked, sucked, fingered and fucked was amazing, culminating in the crashing emotion of a mind numbing climax had me feeling much the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, I just love getting drunk on cunt juice and off my head with fuck lust. I so adore cunt, eating cunt and fucking another at the same time, then swapping around, wallowing in cock cream and cunt juice, all of us mindless with sex lust. The cunt I get the more I want. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I am a relative newcomer to your pages, although I have followed you for some months now, what I want to say is the quality of your writing and the way you mix real emotion into the erotica that we all come here for puts you far and away out in front of a lot of others on this site. So as long as you keep turning out tales of this quality you will have a following.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES