The Skylark Solution Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter's chin scratched my breast as he bit gently on an aching nipple.

Skylark's soft mouth suckled hard on my entire areola.

I grabbed onto the couch cushion below me in pleasure.

Someone thrust their fingers into my panties.

I moaned.

My breasts were wet with saliva and both felt as if they were tingling as my already hard nipples constricted in lust.

My pelvis hunched at the finger exploring my hole and I had no control over the movement my hips made rocking back and forth.

One of the mouths was replaced with fingers that pinched the wet flesh of my tit and made me yelp.

I felt a mouth on mine and again I sucked greedily at Skylark's soft tongue.

I felt my panties tear as Carter's strong fingers pulled the fabric apart.

I felt the cool air of the room against my wet and swollen cunt.

Skylark moved down and I felt her grab my hips and pull me to the edge of the couch.

Carter sat beside me and took me in his arms and began to kiss my neck, as I felt Skylark's hot breath on my most sensitive spot. I closed my eyes and moaned as I felt her tongue push against my clitoris.

And then the rush was over and everything slowed down. It was like my entire being had suddenly shifted and my life was reduced to crawling forward in slow motion.

It felt like the only things happening anywhere on the planet were the slow movements of Skylark's tongue and fingers against my needy cleft, the warmth of Carter holding me tightly, the flickering firelight, and the pounding of the rain against the living room windows.

I stared at the shadows dancing on the ceiling and felt Skylark's fingers gently part my slippery lips and then her tongue was pushing its way into my sensitive hole. I turned my face towards Carter and my mouth was met by his in a passionate kiss, as I moaned against his tongue in ecstasy.

Skylark pulsed her hot tongue up and down the length of my lips, pulling me closer and closer to pleasure. I felt her hands on my thighs, and her hot breath on my cunt as her mouth slowly worked my orgasm into position.

Every so often she would suck my clit hard and fast, causing a burst of involuntary moans to escape my throat, and just as quickly she'd return to licking me in an agonizingly slow and deliberate pace, seemingly designed to allow my orgasmic tension to gather as gradually as possible.

Carter was kissing me, and our tongues were passionately intertwining and licking at each other, and our lips played together. I have always loved kissing, and absolutely adore being kissed while I orgasm, and I love kissing a partner while they go over the edge.

It's not uncommon for a long session of kissing to make me so wet and needful of a cock or mouth induced orgasm that I require no additional foreplay. I find something so powerfully erotic about being kissed while feeling another mouth orally pleasure me that it's often one of the masturbatory fantasies that I use to put me over the edge into orgasm.

Carter put his hands on either side of my face, and his kisses were so loving and tender that I could have melted from pure happiness, if the tongue and fingers flicking over my cunt weren't distracting me with pulses of orgasmic build up.

One of Carters hands moved to the back of my head, and the other slid down to my mouth and thrust inside. I sucked his finger like it was a tiny cock, and then he traced it down my chest to gently touch my nipple with its slick heat. I growled deep in my chest and felt Skylark push two fingers into my hole.

Unable to control myself I began to roll my hips up and down as urgently as I could, and she encircled my thigh with one arm to hold it in place and slow down my bodies need to rush quickly to release. When I stopped rolling my hips, she put her mouth on my clit and suddenly began fucking her fingers in and out of my wet pleasure while sucking my little button as hard as she could.

"Fuck! Fuck yes!" I screamed, feeling a current of physical joy rush through me.

After ten seconds of rapid thrusting and sucking she returned to her soft licking, using her fingers on either side of my clit to isolate it from all but her gentle tongue. I felt her other hand reach up to my breast, and as if they'd coordinated it both she and Carter pinched at the same time.

"Oooooooohhhhh daaaaaammmmmmmmnnn." I moaned, as the rapid sensations in my nipples wrestled with the deliberate sensations in my vagina, causing my stomach to feel as though I was in an out of control free fall.

Carter pulled away and leaned in to give my mouth one last lick, before standing up from his spot on the couch. I opened my eyes, and as they focused I saw that Skylark had pulled down her pajama top so her breasts were exposed. Carter was still in his shorts, and they were comically tented with his stiff cock. Maybe it was my imagination but the fabric looked wet with precum.

He stepped out of his shorts and silhouetted against the light from the fireplace I could see his erection pointing straight out, stiff and unyielding. He crouched down behind Skylark and my belly tingled in anticipation as I prepared to watch him fuck her again.

But I was wrong, he ran his hands all over her ass and thighs, and then reached around to rub her baby bump and breasts, before pulling her away from me and taking her place kneeling on the cushion she had been using.

He brought his cock forward and I sighed as I felt it rigid and hot against my slit. Skylark reached forward and grabbed him, pulling the head of his twitching cock back and forth across my clit so fast I almost came from the friction and visual stimulation.

He suddenly pushed against me and before I could take a breath he was pounding in and out of my slippery cunt. Skylark reached around him and began to tap my clit with her thumb, and I felt an orgasm begin to well up inside of me.

"Yes, fuck, yes, fuckYES!" I screeched.

But right before I went over the crest Carter pulled out and climbed up on the couch with me. I had no time to process the orgasm that had been left hanging when I felt Skylark lick my clit rapidly back and forth while sliding her fingers into me again.

Carter's cock suddenly slapped across my face, and left a trail of my cunt juice and his precum on my cheek. I stared up at him lustfully and he used his hand to slap his cock back and forth across my face again, my tongue flicking out as he raked himself across my mouth, tasting the tangy taste of our combined arousal.

I licked my lips and looked up at him, trying to focus through the orgasmic haze that Skylark was inducing on my clit. She was alternating sucking, licking, and stroking my clit with her fingers, and using her tongue and fingers on my sensitive pussy lips.

My hips were rolling up and down again, and I made no attempt to control them. At this point my need to cum overruled everything else.

"Fuck my mouth." I pled with Carter in a shaky whisper. "Let me taste your cock while I cum."

He pushed his cockhead against my lips, and I licked a glob of pre-cum from his slit and opened my mouth as he fed me his length. I closed my lips around him and sucked, as I heard him moan and felt his fingers roughly take a handful of my hair.

I reached up and grabbed his balls, loving their full feeling in my fingers and the throbbing in my mouth as Skylark roughly grabbed my hips and bit at my clit.

"HUNNA! HUNNA! HUNNA HUM! HUNNA HUM!!" I yelled, my orgasm announcement muffled by a mouthful of cock.

I sucked hard on Carter's hardness as Skylark used her fingers and tongue to pull me higher and higher into the stratosphere. She suddenly thrust her fingers into me and curled her fingers against my g-spot and that was it.

I felt like I was falling off of a cliff as every nerve ending in my body spasmed and leapt with pleasurable delight.

I loved knowing that a beautiful woman was not only making me cum, but she was feeding her own arousal while doing it.

I loved knowing that my husband needed to cum as well, and that the sensation of my mouth sucking his throbbing erection was bringing his cum explosion closer and closer.

I loved knowing that he was watching his own cousin tongue fuck me through my orgasm and that the visual stimulation was also feeding his physical sensations.

My orgasm went on and on and on, until I was aware that Carter was sitting beside me and Skylark was on the other side, both of them caressing and softly touching me as I whimpered and stared at the ceiling as my vision cleared and the swimming feeling in my head slowly ebbed away.

I was left sweaty and panting, and reached for both of their heads simultaneously, pulling their mouths to mine. It was an awkward three way kiss, more lip touching and tongue flicking than anything else as we held our faces together.

I pulled my face away and grinned at the two of them.

"That was a very nice way to spend some of this rainy evening. But I'm not quite sleepy yet. What else shall we do to fill the time?" I asked in a soft voice.

~~~~

Thank you for sticking with this series to this point. I appreciate everyone who reads what I enjoy writing!

IsabellaEmily


12