All Comments on 'The Skylark Solution Pt. 05'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ryan5555Ryan5555almost 3 years ago
Good hot sex well written

Love your writing, scene set enough to give context but the sex is hot and steamy without too much padding as some authors are wont to do.

Would hardly call fucking a cousin incest but maybe it is????

Pleased you don't mention eight/ nine inch cocks and other such things, just that the guy had the pleasure of the women in mind. Great writing, thank you

More in this series would be fantastic. Maybe the house sitter involved as well, another guy to even the sex load out??

instirlingukinstirlingukover 2 years ago

Cannot wait for Kaitee to get into the mix.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Another great chapter.

Lots of hot, loving, frantic sex between these three.

In response to Ryan I think cousin-sex is most definitely incest.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 2 years ago

One of the hottest things I've ever read here - and with actual grammar and spelling. The only thing that would make it better is to get into his mind a bit more: being edged, the many different feelings of being edged, the silent agreement to make it work, and the agreement to call halt to keep it from boiling over. You did a great job, but the more a woman can write convincingly about man-sex (or vice-versa), the better it works. (Ditto for men writing about woman-sex. I'm not sure which is more difficult, but happy to hear thoughts about it.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, so debauched and depraved, everyone drunk with sex and cunt lust, totally blissed out and fucked up. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg Isobella, so fucking depraved and debauched, everyone totally fucked up and blissed out, fucking wonderful, you beautiful sex crazed pervert, absolutely fucking sucking love it. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire, UK.

Beholders_EyeBeholders_Eye11 months ago

I really liked all five chapters. of the story. Such unbridled continual sexual desire is very provocative and pleasurable. Your writing makes it feel very realistic. And it's a real turn on!

Beejay3Beejay310 months ago

Continues to feel great!..what a series of sexual experiences…gratifying …even for me! Ha!

Thanks for thiss

random8random83 months ago

Loved it all! Skylark is a fast learner! And you, Isabella, write very well. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES