The Slave and His Master

Story Info
A lord buys a slave GAY romance bdsm.
2.8k words
4.42
28.5k
30

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in a world were sexual slavery is a common, public right to the wealthy. All characters 18 or above. Please leave kind, constructive comments and vote. Much love! xxx

*****

Preview

Sagi was one of the wealthiest lords in Arodesa. He was the epitome of attractive with dark, almost black, locks of hair, tan skin covered in muscle and smoldering brown eyes. He was easily one of the tallest men in the city, standing at 7 feet even. It was rumored that his height, along with his good looks, were due to having Titan blood in his family history but nobody knew for sure.

Sagi enjoyed a life of opulence and decadence from a young age and when he reached adulthood he took an interest in the slave trade, as most of the lords did. Curiously, Sagi was not interested in simply using a slave for pleasure. What he wanted most was to find a mate.

He didn't care for anyone in his circle. They were all the same, expecting a lifestyle ease with no personal responsibilities. He decided to search the salves simply because they were grateful to be bought by him. If they did not please him or did not want to please him sexually they were set free and given enough money to set themselves up as middle class citizens.

Sagi had freed six slaves now and was beginning to lose hope of ever finding his perfect mate. To be fair, he was being quite picky. He had certain physical requirements as well as the need for his mate's total submission. That was the bit the former slaves would have issue with.

Though a few tried, none of the formers could bare how degrading Sagi's dominance could be, when given the choice to stay or leave. Sagi often wondered if he should give up the monster that raged inside of him and controlled his lust. There didn't seem to be a person alive that would want to satisfy or love him.

*********

Today

"Sir? Mr. Habberforth is here to see you. Should I show him in?"

"Yes, yes," Sagi replied in a weary tone.

He knew the salve trader, in question, was excited about his latest find. No doubt he was just trying to swindle more of his wealth, Sagi mused.

"Ah! Lord Sagi! Wait til you see what I've brought you today!" The thin, balding man that walked into the room spoke confidently, excitement rolling off of him.

Sagi raised an eyebrow, "You brought someone? You know I like to pick from your new shipments my self!" Though he scolded the man, he was undeniably curious.

"Yes," the man blinked rapidly. "Yes of course! But I promise, I've found you the perfect boy!"

Sagi had to roll his eyes. Habberforth had spoken those words so often that his credibility was shot.

"Well, I suppose since he's here, bring him in."

Mr. Habberforth nodded to a heavily muscled handler. The man walked out of the room and came back a minute later, prodding a very young man in front of him. A small frown crossed Sagi's face at the sight of the prod.

"Has he been disobedient? What is the meaning of the prod?"

"Drop it!" Habberforth said to the handler.

The man obeyed and the boy looked up from the floor to see who made the order. Whatever harsh words were on Sagi's tongue, they were completely forgotten when the boy's eyes met his. He was probably the most beautiful young man Sagi had ever seen.

He had golden brown hair that hung in curls. It was a little long but it didn't reach his shoulders. His skin was pale with a slight pink undertone so that he seemed to glow. It was his eyes, however, that Sagi instantly fell in love with. They were blue, or maybe turquoise? They seemed to be a swirl of blue and green that reminded him of the ocean.

He stepped closer, wishing to examine the rest of his possibly soon-to-be property. Sagi took his hand and tucked it beneath the boy's chin, looking even more intently into his eyes. Sagi saw no fight left in them. Only sadness, acceptance and fear.

"What's so special about him?" Sagi finally asked Habberforth.

"He's one of the boys that were bred for one purpose only," the man hinted.

Sagi's eyebrows went up in shock. This boy was going to be expensive if he came from the Capital. After a generation, certain pleasure slaves were breaded to create the perfect slaves that men would want to ravage and humiliate. Any imperfection was cause for death so not many of the boys that were created were ever sold. They all had to be flawless, especially in one area and they were virgins. They were called The Flowers.

"You brought me an actual Flower Habberforth?"

The man grinned evilly, "Go on and see for yourself."

Sagi looked down at the linen the the Flower wore around his waist before looking back up at his face. The boy looked as if he were ignoring the entire conversation, save for the blush on his cheeks that gave him away. He looked just as he ought to, small, delicate, breakable. He couldn't have been more that five feet tall. Sagi finally reached down and pulled the linen away to get a good look at the boy's dick.

Although the situation was embarrassing, the little package poked out, hard as a rock. The boy was turned on, not that he had much control over that. It was due to the drug that all slaves were given which caused them to be turned on, when naked, no matter what they felt about the situation. Sagi studied the little cock, it couldn't have been more than 3 inches max and it was fully hard. The boy had no pubic hair or body hair of any kind making his little dick look more like an enlarged clit, save for the grape sized balls that hid beneath it.

"Turn around," Sagi ordered and the boy complied but began to tremble in fear.

He bent forward, as was expected of him, and spread his asscheeks. At the same time a tear dropped down his face because he knew he was about to be found out. He was meant to be a virgin until his master purchased him but his handler had brutally raped him two nights ago. His hole had been damaged and bleeding at the time and still looked used. He had tried in vain to cover the bruising on his ass with makeup but the heat was causing him to sweat it off.

He heard a gasp behind him and cringed. At the least, he was sure to be punished for letting himself get raped. At worse, he'd be killed for being worthless now that his flower was taken. He stayed in position, not wanting to cause any of the men in the room more anger but he couldn't help his own trembling.

"What have you done?!" Screeched

Master Habberforth.

The boy tried to speak was but interrupted.

"Stand up you fool!" Habberforth scolded but not before smacking his ass with a small cane, which he always kept on his person.

The boy whimpered but stood and turned to face his fate.

"I'm sorry Lord Sagi, when I acquired this little slut he was a Flower! I swear. I brought him to you as soon as I could."

"How soon was that?" Sagi asked.

"About f-four," Habberforth cleared his throat, "Weeks ago." He finished lamely.

"So, you left a precious jewel like that in your harem for four weeks and you expect him to be intact?!" Sagi seethed in anger but did not miss the blush that crossed the boy's cheeks at being called a "precious jewel".

"I'll find another one! It's okay. Let me get out of your hair and dispose of this one," Habberforth begged. He knew what happened to men that displeased Sagi.

"What will you do with him?" Sagi inquired.

"Probably let the military use him up until they kill him," Habberforth replied with an evil smile as he watched the boy shake in fear.

The boy dropped to his knees in front of Sagi, "Please! Please m'lord! Don't let him send me there! I didn't mean for it to happen. I couldn't stop it," his voice hitched with a sob bubbling up from his chest. He reached forward and clung to Sagi's legs as he cried.

Sagi bent down to address him, "You don't even know what it would be like with me."

The boy became more afraid of Sagi than before but he still preferred the giant over the military. A pathetic "Please," was all he could utter.

"I'll take him," Sagi said, turning to Mr. Habberforth. "But I'm not paying full price. You should be grateful I'm paying you at all instead of simply taking him but I want his papers. So this has to be done above board."

Habberforth rubbed his greedy, thin hands together in glee. So the boy wasn't a waste after all! "1,500 aro's sound fair to you?"

Sagi grinned, "Sounds reasonable enough."

Sagi payed the man and then sent him and the handler on there way. Once they were gone, Sagi walked back to where the boy was still kneeling on the floor. His tears had stopped but he still looked frightened and unsure of himself.

"You belong to me now," Sagi said to him.

"Yes Master," the boy answered.

"What's your name boy?"

"Aiden."

"Well Aiden, follow me," Sagi spoke as he began to walk down an ornate hallway before he stopped in front of a door.

He opened it and Aiden looked in to see a beautiful, lavish room decorated in blues and gold's. Everything in the room looked more expensive than anything Aiden had even touched before.

"This is your room," Sagi told Aiden.

Aiden looked confused, "Where do I sleep master?"

"In the bed," Sagi replied.

"I don't... I don't sleep on your floor?" Aiden asked, suddenly uncomfortable with such a drastic life change.

Sagi studied the boy carefully before asking, "Is that what you'd prefer?"

Aiden nodded, blushing at his desire to sleep below his handsome Master. The blush only deepened as he realized how much the thought truly turned him on.

"How about a compromise," Sagi suggested. "I don't care for slaves sleeping on my floor. I'd probably crush you on my way to the bathroom. You may sleep at the foot of my bed."

Aiden couldn't believe the words that he just heard. He was nothing and meant nothing. He was a broken flower and yet his new master had payed for him and wanted him to sleep in his bed? Aiden began to fall for his new master.

When they walked into Sagi's suite Aiden immediately removed his linen and went to the bed. He preceded to get up on all fours and presented his ass to his Master. Sagi walked past and completely ignored the invitation.

"What are you doing?" He finally asked Aiden.

"D-Don't you want to... um... finish m-making me y-yours?" He stuttered out. The fear had returned now that his master didn't seem interested in him.

"No, you've been used recently. I don't want to," Sagi answered, rather harshly.

"I'm sorry!" Aiden cried once more, head still buried in the pillows. He was too ashamed to look at his Master.

"Punish me! Please! I deserve it." Aiden couldn't believe the words coming out of his own mouth but again, it was the drug that spoke for him.

Aiden didn't want to be punished, or slutty, or owned in any way but he didn't have a choice. He never would. All he had was this Master and the drugs helped him do and say what he needed to stay alive. If it would make his Master happy then he would endure anything.

"No," Sagi answered.

Aiden looked up at that, feeling hurt at just how worthless he really was. Not even a punishment could make his Master desire him. He didn't know what else to do.

Seeing the pain in the eyes of his new slave Sagi began to regret how harshly he was speaking to the boy. The thing was a pathetic little leaf who thought he deserved to be punished for something he didn't want. Sagi shook his head, the brainwashing of the Capitol slaves was incredible. Sagi began to realize that he would need to not only provide after care to this fragile being but he also needed to start gently.

Sagi had bought the boy, though broken, for one reason only. Aiden had the potential to be the mate he desired. His body was perfect, save for the blemish of his virginity. It was his personality, though, his wonderfully, naturally, submissive personality, that Sagi was beginning to crave. Make no mistake, he was livid that the boy had been raped. The deflowering was his right of course but it was more than that.

Sagi was starting to feel protective over this small slave and hated that someone had hurt him.

"And now I've hurt him," Sagi muttered softly to himself.

He walked forward until he reached the bed. He sat and then pulled Aiden into his strong, warm arms. Being naked, Aiden's skin had grown cold and he shivered in pleasure at the contact of Sagi's heated skin.

"You should have told me you were cold," Sagi spoke gently so the boy wouldn't think he was in trouble.

"I.. um... I didn't know you'd care," Aiden replied honestly.

His previous owner had treated him cruelly, punishing Aiden for the littlest of things. Though his asshole was never touched (until his handler raped him) his old master had managed to torture Aiden sexually. Breaking his will down completely so that Aiden would be pliable but resilient.

As if reading his mind, Sagi spoke, " Have you ever cum before boy?"

"For punishments," Aiden said quietly.

"Did it feel good?"

"N-n-Yes!" Aiden stuttered.

"Tell the truth," Sagi said patiently.

"No," the word was spoken so quietly Sagi could barely hear it.

Aiden burned in shame. He knew he should've worked harder to hide what his old master had done. That was part of his training. But his new master looked at him so kindly that he felt almost safe. Plus, he had demanded the truth from Aiden.

"You will enjoy it tonight," Sagi husked into Aiden's ear. "I'm not going to fuck you until you're healed but I need this," as he spoke Sagi grabbed Aiden's small cock and balls into his meaty palm.

Chills spread over Aiden's body as the unexpected began to happen. Sagi pushed Aiden back so that he was laying belly up. He hovered above Aiden before pressing his warm flesh against the little slave.

Aiden could feel Sagi's large cock straining against the fabric of his pants and wished his Master would remove them. The thought was interrupted when Sagi leaned forward and pressed his lips against Aiden's in a sweet kiss; Aiden's first kiss. Sagi's lips felt soft to Aiden, such a contrast to his hard body, and his tongue pushed into Aiden's willing mouth.

Sagi's pulled away from the sensual kiss, completely unaware that his little slave had never been kissed before. Aiden desperately wanted to be kissed again but he wasn't sure if he was allowed to kiss Sagi first. Sagi's scattered those thoughts as he began to kiss his way down Aiden's small body.

Aiden wasn't sure what to expected so he yelped in surprise when Sagi's warm, wet mouth engulfed his entire penis without warning. No one had ever done that to him before. He had done it every day since he could remember and had always wondered what it felt like. He couldn't believe his Master was willingly doing something a slave was meant to do.

Soon coherent thought was not an option for Aiden. He closed his eyes as Sagi sucked him faster and played with his little balls. Though it seemed like an eternity, it was only about two minutes before Aiden screamed in pleasure.

"Master I'm gonna-" he came before he could finish the words.

Aiden watched in awe as his Master swallowed his offering and he wanted desperately to return the favor. He tried to sit up but Sagi kept him down. Sagi then laid down in the bed next to Aiden and wrapped his muscled arms around him.

"Go to sleep little one, I want you close," Sagi said before drifting to sleep himself.

Aiden didn't know what to think or how to feel. It was overwhelming being in the arms of his Master. He tried to close his eyes and sleep but he couldn't. He hadn't been put in his place. He was being loved... or something... instead and it was throwing Aiden off. His tiny cock was hard again but he didn't dare touch himself. Instead, he burned between lust for his Master and the wish to submit before him while anxious hopes filled his thoughts.