The Slave and His Master Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy suddenly choked as the dick in his mouth exploded and jets of bitter cum filled his mouth.

"Swallow all your milk little kitten," Antony mocked when Aiden tried, in vain, to pull away.

The boy grimaced but he did as he was told, again.

"Alright! I've had enough of this!" Gwen finally said, addressing Lena and Antony. "Both of you have had a taste of your own revenge and all of these other men got to use his mouth. No one else gets to use him until he's branded! Lord Sagi could find us at any moment and I don't want to be the only one who didn't get what they wanted out of this crime!"

"Relax Gwenny, they're heated and ready to go," Antony soothed while massaging his fingers into his sister's tense shoulders.

Lena nodded at two of the men closest to Aiden. "Hold him face down!" She ordered.

The did what they were told but Aiden did not fight them. His mind wasn't even focused on what was happening and he felt like his sanity was slipping. The boy was becoming consumed with desire, until it took over every thought and memory. Antony's rough fuck had taken the burning need away for a brief moment and giving a dozen blow bobs had also helped, but now...

Now everyone was talking and nobody was playing with him and the fire beneath his skin grew painful. Part of the problem was that the boy had no chance of cumming. Master Sagi had not removed the chastity device and his captors had also left it in place. As a result, the boy had experienced several ruined orgasms, which only fueled the fire. So, when the men held him down, the boy welcomed their touch, unaware of what their heavy hands actually meant.

Lena ordered for one of the men present to grab the heated brand and he complied. Seconds later, Aiden heard a wretched scream that he didn't realize was coming out of his own mouth.

"Knock him out!" Lena ordered, "We don't know how close Lord Sagi is to us! He will kill everyone here if we get caught! I know it! Shut him up!" She yelled. "Now!" She insisted when nobody moved.

"I want to hear him! Lord Sagi has a soft spot for women, I'm sure he'd give me a trial," Gwen spat. She was so consumed by her own need for vengeance that it was driving her to the point of insanity.

"You're a fool," Lena muttered.

The men moved the boy while the women argued and Aiden was now laying with his raw back against the rough wood of the platform. Splinters worked their way into the scarred skin as the two men holding him pushed him hard against it. Tears were streaming down the boy's cheeks but nobody took any notice of that.

Out of the corner of his eye Aiden could see Gwen's hateful ones smiling back at him. The boy whimpered, to himself, a soft apology towards her. He had never meant to ruin her live or to cause her so much anger and pain. He knew he was getting what he deserved. He shouldn't have let Antony touch him before.

He was a bad slave. He deserved this punishment. He never deserved to become someone's mate. He was a useless, stupid toy. Nobody would ever rescue him. He was broken beyond repair this time.

As Aiden lost himself in his misery, he did not notice the man coming towards him until the hot metal of the second brand was headed for his soft belly, right above his tiny, caged cock. Aiden tried to squirm away, working even more wood into his wounded flesh, but it was no use. His cry pierced the dark sky and it was louder and more broken and forlorn than any he had ever made before.

Chills broke out over Lena's skin at the sound. They hadn't traveled very far from Lord Sagi's home, and it had always been the plan for the lord to find the boy, but they were meant to leave him broken and fearful. The plan hasn't included getting caught.

"Gwen! Enough! We don't know how much time we have left! Lord Sagi must have heard him! He loves that boy! We need to leave. Now! Come on! Just let him leave here, give him the last serum and let's go!" She yelled frantically.

Both Gwen and Antony shook their heads at her.

"Leave if you want, coward! I know I'm already as good as dead. I want to see Sagi's face when he lays eyes on his 'used slut'," Antony spat venomously, referencing the brands Aiden had received.

"I'm not leaving my brother. We were born together, we will die together," Gwen said, in answer to Lena's plea.

"You both are more insane than I am!" Lena screeched, before turning to the other men they had invited to join in. "If you value your lives, you will all leave, right now!"

Many of the men took her seriously and mounted their horses and left. Lena, herself, left the last serum in Gwen's hands before slipping into the shadows with Tobias. Three men stayed, not believing that Lord Sagi would dare kill them, as they were part of very important families that kept the kingdom safe and united. They also felt that the sacrifice of the brother and sister twins would be enough to appease the angry lord. In short, they were all idiots.

Aiden laid on the ground, shaking from both excruciating pain and intense need. The dose of heat serum Lena had given him was much higher than before and it made the drug he normally took to stay turned on, much stronger. The boy was beginning to feel crazy and frantic once more and the pain in his back and belly were made bearable in comparison.

"Please..." the boy moaned desperately.

"Please what kitten?" Antony asked, feeling curious.

"Somebody please. Fuck me... please... Master please..." Aiden whimpered over and over.

Antony laughed at the boy's need but he had the other three tend to Aiden, while he focused his attention on Gwen. If this was to be be their last morning alive, then he wanted to spend it inside of her.

******

Horses thundered behind Lord Sagi as he rode in the direction he suspected his love to be. His heart hammered beneath his chest and fears raced through his frantic mind. He was terrified of what condition he would find Aiden in.

He was certain that his boy would be in a lot of physical pain. The note Antony had left certainly implied that, but pain was not the thing that worried Sagi most. No, what he feared was that his boy's mind would be destroyed forever. Or.. worse, what if they killed him?

Just as the thought crossed his mind, Sagi heard a scream that made the hair stand up on his skin. Almost half a minute later, it was followed by another scream that had his inner beast snarling in rage. He knew that sound had come from his boy and he also knew, that he was headed in the right direction.

"He's still alive," Sagi muttered to himself as he spurred his stead on even fast than before.

Ivy was the closest rider to the lord and, when she heard the screams, she two urged her horse to go faster but she could not keep up to his pace. As a result, there was a good space between the lord and his army, so Ivy led them herself.

When she and the others arrived on the scene, Ivy was horrified by what she saw but she could not understand why Lord Sagi was standing several paces from Aiden, but not moving at all. Even stranger, the boy was screaming in terror and he looked like he wanted to run away from... Lord Sagi?

Antony was holding the boy up by his curls, and held boys cheeks so he was facing the lord, but Aiden couldn't even look at Lord Sagi. He was too terrified, so he kept his eyes squeezed shut.

"Search the perimeter for runaways," Ivy ordered to the army at her back, not wanting them to watch her lord suffer.

As they dispersed to do what they were told, Ivy slipped off of her horse and made her way to were the small group of people stood. As she got closer, she noticed that the only people still alive, were Gwen, Aiden and Antony. Ivy, immediately, went up to Gwen and forced her arms behind her back, securing them with a thick, braided rope that she had taken from beneath her saddle. Satisfied that Gwen wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon, she surveyed the damage around her.

Three dead bodies littered the ground, each with deadly golden arrows piercing them. Ivy recognized the newly dead as a few of the other prominent lords in the land, who were always jealous of Lord Sagi. The men's bodies carried more arrows than what was typical. They covered their bodies and Ivy had to wonder at how quickly Lord Sagi was shooting for it to even be possible that so many arrows had been embedded into them. Her fascination did not lend itself to pity, for Ivy was certain that they deserved it and she couldn't believe that Gwen and Antony had made it out alive. It was then that she realized that they were to have a worse fate than arrows.

"I'm going to kill you!" She heard Lord Sagi growl to Antony, snapping her from her observations.

The man smiled evilly, "I know you are but it was worth it. He will never want to be with you again. Isn't that right baby kitten?" Antony stage whispered the question to Aiden.

The boy quivered in fear when Antony forced him to look at the giant in front of them.

"Please Master, make him leave!" Aiden cried out as he tugged on the hands that held his face still.

"If I make him leave, what are you going to do for me?" Antony mocked with a smirk, while looking into Sagi's furious eyes.

"Anything..." the boy moaned.

"What the hell did you people do to him?!" Ivy yelled angrily, not really asking anyone in particular.

"Nothing the little slut didn't want, with a little help, of course," Gwen chuckled madly as she gestured with her head to three empty syringes laying on the wooden platform.

Ivy tugged hard at one of Gwen's bound arms when she laughed, causing the spiteful woman to grimace in pain.

A desperate scream distracted both women, as all attention was drawn to Aiden. The boy was beginning to feel the need and fire beneath his skin again, despite his absolute terror of Lord Sagi. He needed somebody to touch him! Anybody!

"Please touch me!... Please... Master, please!"

Both Antony and Sagi felt that the boy was addressing themselves and not the other, but neither of them responded. All the while, Gwen chuckled softly before the sound was followed by another hiss of pain, caused by Ivy.

"Please... please fuck me again! Someone... anyone... please," Aiden moaned desperately, unaware of everything but his own need.

Sagi looked up at Antony, with eyes full of rage, daring the man to touch Aiden in a sexual manner.

However, in response to Aiden's plea, Antony released the boy and shoved him towards Lord Sagi. Sagi took his boy and, as if the movement's were a reflex, the man wrapped his strong and loving arms around Aiden in a protective embrace. Unfortunately, Aiden felt afraid once more and he began to push away, screaming.

"Master! Please no. Please Master! Don't get rid of me, don't give me to him!" Aiden cried out for Antony.

Antony smiled cruelly, "You know, it's rumored that fear serum never really leaves the brain? Maybe, if we're lucky, that 'used slut' will always be afraid of you."

At his words, the beast roared loudly and Sagi saw red. Ivy, seeing that her lord was about to go into another killing rage, stepped in between them, dragging Gwen with her as she did so.

"Stop it!" Ivy yelled to Sagi. "You're going to make him even more afraid if you do this here! Just take them prisoner and torture them later. Don't make Aiden watch this. He's already suffered enough!"

The beast ignored Ivy, as it forced Sagi to shove Aiden away, before he rushed forward and grabbed Antony's throat in his fist. They squeezed hard enough to cut off Antony's oxygen. Antony opened his mouth, attempting to breath.

"Show me your tongue!" Sagi ordered.

"No!" Gwen protested but her brother did not heed her warning.

Desperate for air, Antony did as he was told, and he did not notice the small, silver knife in Sagi's opposite hand. Before Antony even realized what was about to happen, pain exploded throughout his skull as blood filled his vile mouth. Shock filled Antony's eyes when the man realized the Sagi was now holding his fleshy, bloody tongue between the knife and his thumb.

"I'm sick of hearing you talk about my mate like that!" He roared, before breathing rapidly. The beast inside Sagi wanted more; more pain, more violence, more retribution!

He then turned to Gwen and ripped her from Ivy's grasp. He held her tear covered face in his bloody grip, forcing her to look into Antony's eyes and holding her up so that her feet barely grazed the ground.

"You killed him!" She screamed at Sagi, while she sobbed. "He's going to bleed out!"

"No he won't," Sagi whispered into her ear, his voice deadly. "But by the time I'm done with him, he's going to wish that I let him die that easily."

In a much louder voice Sagi spoke to Antony, "Everything thing you did to Aiden, I will do to her and you will get to watch. I will make her fear you, just as Aiden fears me."

Sagi let go of Gwen, letting her fall to the ground and not caring when she cried out in pain from landing wrong, due to her restrained arms. Antony had dropped to his knees by this point and his eyelids fluttered, the loss of blood affecting him greatly.

"Ivy, keep him alive," Sagi muttered.

As she rushed forward to the bloody scene, the man began to take notice of loud, terrified sobs, coming from his boy. The man turned to face his mate and his heart broke as he took in Aiden's tormented expression.

Aiden looked horrified. He had obviously watched all gruesome things that Lord Sagi had just done and the boy's mind was still too fogged to truly recognize the man who loved him. However, it should be noted that, even if he were capable of clear thought, the fear serum made matters that much more of a challenge. It still coursed strongly through the boy's veins and the recent events had only made his fear of Lord Sagi increase, tenfold.

Sagi turned to Aiden, wanting nothing more than to hold his boy close, but Aiden was having none of it. He struggled over to one of the bodies filled with arrows, his rough treatment from earlier in the day making him limp. The boy finally took hold of a broken arrow before turning to face Lord Sagi; he held it up as a weapon.

The boy looked pathetic as he tried to defend himself from the terrible giant that was his true Master. His pale flesh was covered in marks, not to mention the large letters branded into his stomach that spelled out the word "slut". His curls were matted with dirt, sweat and dried cum and he smelled like sex, urine and burned flesh. Still, the boy brandished his arrow, he was terrified of the monster who had killed or hurt everyone around him, including Master Antony.

Aiden felt so guilty and fearful. All he had wanted was to be fucked. That's what his body needed and, for some reason, that was making this monster of a man, kill. Aiden was certain that he would be dead next and he refused to be killed by the large man without a fight. He was too afraid of what the man would do to him if he lost.

Sagi watched Aiden for several minutes as his heart broke even more. There was nothing he could do. He couldn't comfort his boy, he couldn't even have sex with Aiden to relieve him of the heat. Not when the boy was so terrified. The fear would only make the deed painful and Sagi never wanted to hurt Aiden in that way. He took a step closer, knowing it was useless but still wanting to hold Aiden close. Aiden took a step back and gripped his arrow tighter and tears began to form in his eyes.

"Please don't kill me," he whimpered as his knuckles turned from red to white from gripping the arrow so hard.

Sagi could no longer take the state his boy was in, so he turned to Ivy, who had finished both helping and restraining Antony.

"Give him the nullify!" He ordered, feeling desperate. The man knew it was dangerous to give his boy yet another drug but he wanted his mate back to his right mind.

"I don't think that's a good idea m'lord," Ivy said timidly. These drugs will run their course... with time, but a new drug could take him from you forever. He's already so fragile. Can't you tell that he barely recognizes you?"

"Of course I can tell! Don't you see? He's already been taken from me!" The man argued, while gesturing to the boy who's small body was poised to attack using the broken arrow he held. Although, in truth, Aiden was far too timid to attack anyone.

At that moment a few of the riders from Lord Sagi's army had returned, and with them were Lena and Tobias. Noticing the two prisoners in Ivy's possession, one the soldiers got down from his horse so that he could collect them.

"Put them in the stocks that I have in the basement," Sagi ordered to his silent soldiers.

The soldier on the ground, took a step towards Aiden, frowning at how the boy brandished the broken arrow towards his lord. Unexpectedly, Aiden launched himself forward and wrapped his arms around the startled soldier. Heat coursed through Aiden's body, hurting him with need and the soldier was very handsome and he smelled nice. The boy planted fevered kisses along the soldiers jawline but felt panic grip him when he was suddenly pulled back from the soldier.

Sagi had a firm grip on the back of Aiden's neck, and he was furious. A small part of him hated Aiden for the display of affection towards yet another man who wasn't him. After how long the lord had put in to making sure his slave would feel safe, the boy was just throwing himself at everyone else and making Sagi feel like the enemy.

"Get your slutty little hands off of him," Sagi growled out to Aiden.

The soldier in question, used the moment of distraction to mount his own horse and begin transport of the prisoners. He did not want his employer to blame him for any of the little slave's actions when it seemed that anyone who touched the boy was sure to end up dead or tortured.

Aiden tried to listen, just as he tried to make sense of what was happening but nothing was making sense. The large man was not hurting him, though the grip on the back of his neck remained firm. Though Aiden still felt terrified, a small part of his mind wanted to submit before the strong specimen of a man, because that seemed to be what the giant wanted. The boy felt drawn to Lord Sagi's masculinity and his hidden mind fueled a longing to be touched all over his body by the giant. Unfortunately, it was difficult for Aiden to even recall the beautiful relationship and memories associated with Lord Sagi and reality crashed around Aiden again, as a jolt of fear shot through him.

The same handsome man before him was a dangerous killer! All the boy could see and think about was how the man brutally harmed everyone around them. He pulled out of the Lord's grasp, only to feel another flash of fire from the heat serum coursing through his body. The boy was petrified but he was beyond the point of needing release. Beyond all reason, the boy dropped to his knees and looked up at... Ivy.

"P-please, Mistress? Please... f-fuck me?"

Aiden had tears running down his cheeks as he asked. His body felt confused and he couldn't think straight. He wanted to cum so badly but he also wanted a man to touch him. Unfortunately for him, the only man alive, or still present for that matter, was someone that he both, had difficulty remembering and who horrified him, even if the giant was very handsome. The only person left was the beautiful woman before him.

Ivy looked over at Lord Sagi, not knowing how to respond, especially after how angry the lord had been, just a few moments ago. Handlers were never suppose to touch slaves like that... and her lord wanted to mate with this slave, which made him wildly jealous.

The lord in question, closed his eyes at her imploring look but that did not stop him from hearing his boy beg even more, for Ivy.

Sagi felt his anger leave his body, replaced with pity towards Aiden and did not think any less of his poor boy. He wished with all his heart that he could help his mate himself, but that was impossible with how frightened Aiden was. At the very least, Ivy wasn't another man. It would be a challenge to deal with mentally, but the lord preferred that she touch his love over anyone else.