The Slave and His Master Ch. 09

Story Info
A man buys a slave GAY romance bdsm.
8.6k words
4.65
10.9k
8

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter and that you have a Happy Thanksgiving! Please vote, share, comment, favorite... basically anything :) Also, if you would like updates about when I'll be posting the next chapter please feel free to leave your email when submitting feedback and I will get back to you ASAP!

-Much Love, XXX

*****

Aiden lay awake in a small, soft but cold bed, that felt much too empty. He missed his Master terribly and every second that passed, took all of his self control to stay where he was. He wanted to flee from the wretchedly comfortable room so that he could be back in his Master's arms but he was determined to be a good boy and take his punishment. It helped that Ivy was right outside the door, as always, but it wasn't the same.

Aiden closed his eyes, picturing once more, the last few hours he had spent with his Master.

******

Aiden lay happily in Master Sagi's arms. He was clean, fed and his wounds had been treated with healing balm. All of this had taken place in a small Inn near the center of The Capital. Once he had let his Master know he was ready for travel, they had headed back to Master Sagi's home.

Now they were together in his large, soft bed and Aiden was snuggled against the giant's chest as his skinny, pale legs tangled together with his Master's bronzed, muscled ones. The boy was busy drawing patterns on his Master's bare chest with his finger tips.

"What are you doing?" Sagi asked, feeling curious, as he felt Aiden's fingers curve in very specific patterns.

"Nothing," the boy answered, but a quick glance downward and Sagi could see the deep red blush that covered Aiden's exposed cheek.

The boy tried to hide his face more, knowing his Master would probably catch him blushing.

"Aiden, do you know how to write?"

Aiden startled trembling; he knew it was against the law for a pleasure slave to be able to read and write. Honestly, he wasn't very good at either. The boy only knew a few words by reading and those were the only words he could write.

The girl who had taught him when he was growing up, was much older than him at the time. When she turned eighteen, she was taken away to be sold and Aiden lost his teacher. She had only been able to teach him at odd hours of the day, and their day's together were few. As a result, Aiden's education was severely stunted. However, the boy was, in fact, writing a word against his Master's chest.

"Not really," the boy finally answered when his Master let the silence stretch on uncomfortably after the question he'd asked. "I... I only know a couple words. I swear! I don't know enough to cause anybody any trouble. I promise Master!"

In Arodesa, the punishment of a learned slave was immediate death.

Sagi sat up from his place in bed and pulled away from Aiden, wanting to get a good look at his fearful slave. The boy hadn't looked so terrified since admitting he was no longer a virgin.

Aiden took his Master pulling away as a sign of complete rejection. Even after everything they'd experienced together, even though Aiden loved his Master with all his heart, even though he trusted the man, the boy knew that the law was the law. If his Master was still going to punish him tonight for breaking the rules, then of course he would follow the law? Wouldn't he?

Terrified and desolate by his foolish mistake, Aiden curled up into the fetal position as he let himself cry. Everything had been going fine and in one day, he had ruined his own life, again. Sure, he had cum when he wasn't allowed, but spending a night alone was no were near as bad as never seeing his Master again! The boy wanted to laugh at his own misery. If he hadn't fallen in love, he would not have been so upset to die. The irony was not lost on him.

More alarmed than anything, Sagi decided to simply lay his strong body on top of Aiden's curled up one. He made sure to not rest too much weight on his boy by supporting his body with his elbows. His chest and belly pressed against the trembling body as Sagi gently nuzzled his nose against Aiden's cheek.

Surprised, Aiden shifted himself so that his face was uncovered. Sagi then lifted his body a bit so that his boy could adjust his own, and then the giant settled back on top of him.

"When are you going to learn that I will never get rid of you, my pet?" Sagi asked gently as he looked into Aiden's red and swollen tear filled eyes.

"But... the law?" Aiden asked, wanting to believe his Master's words but knowing it was hopeless.

"It's not against the law for my mate to write," Sagi spoke softly, trying to convey how much he cared about his boy with just those words.

Aiden watched in amazement as a pink blush colored his Master's face as he spoke the words. The boy's own heart fluttered with excitement and longing at the idea but it was hard to believe.

"Y-You... you really want me to be...? Are you serious? A-Are you sure?" Aiden asked, feeling like he was lost in a dream.

"You're perfect for me," Sagi answered before leaning down to kiss his boy, wanting to take all his fears away.

Aiden gave in to the kiss and the two spent many moments that way. When Sagi finally pulled himself back, it was only to ask a quick question.

"So, little one, will you tell me what you were writing into my skin with your lovely, delicate fingers?" He kissed along Aiden's jawline after he asked, wanting his future mate to feel safe to answer and his tactics worked.

"It was just one word... um... I wrote that your were mine," Aiden answered, feeling embarrassed but happy now that he knew his Master wanted him forever.

"You wrote, "mine"?" Sagi asked, just for clarification.

"Yes," the boy answered while nodding his head and fighting the urge to hide his embarrassment.

"I am yours," Sagi whispered into Aiden's ear as he kissed his sub again. "And soon, the whole kingdom will know that."

******

Aiden felt happy tears trail from his eyes as he replayed the scene over and over in his mind. In a few days there was to be an official ceremony in front of all of the citizens of Arodesa. On that day, Aiden would no longer be a slave. He would become a lord, by extension of Master Sagi.

Aiden didn't care so much about his new title. The only reason he was happy to have it was because it meant that people wouldn't be able to hurt him or treat him unkindly anymore. Really though, his Master could have been any rank or station and Aiden would have wanted to belong to him in any way he could.

Aiden rolled over onto his side, trying to force himself to sleep. If he could sleep, then he would see his Master sooner.

No sooner had Aiden closed his eyes, when the boy heard a heavy thud outside his door, before the squeaking hinges alerted him to the door opening. Aiden hurried to sit up, hoping his Master had come for him. He was very confused, however, when the face he saw turned out to be Lena's.

Aiden didn't dwell on her presence for long, because seconds later the boy felt his stomach drop in fear. Antony walked through his bedroom door. Aiden was too terrified to even scream as his nightmare stalked closer and closer. The boy was completely focused on Antony's advancements so he didn't notice when Lena crept around to the opposite side of the bed.

He flinched when she jabbed a sharp needle into his shoulder, near his neck. Seconds after the pain, Aiden started to feel dizzy and tired. His thoughts screamed at him, urging him to stay awake, but the boy wasn't strong enough to fight the effects of the sleep serum. The last thing the boy saw before he completely lost consciousness was somebody bringing a white cloth to cover his face.

******

Aiden woke up feeling cold, alone, very stiff and very naked. He didn't know where he was but he knew he wasn't safe in his Master's arms. He couldn't remember anything from after he had left his Master. As his open eyes tried to take in his dark surroundings, Aiden tried to shift his position to a more comfortable one, before realizing that he couldn't move.

His body weight was resting on his knees and his upper torso was bent forward. His neck and wrists felt like they were all attached to the same thing and the wood that cuffed them was rubbing his skin raw.

Aiden tried to lift his head, though the effort was useless, when he heard footsteps coming at him in the darkness.

"Oh good, you're awake," said a faceless voice that Aiden recognized as Lena's. His body froze still with anxiety.

"Hold on, we will let you out in a minute," as she spoke Aiden felt a jab to his arm and he tried to pull away.

"How long is this going to take?" An angry female voice asked. This one sounded familiar to him but the boy couldn't think of who the voice belonged to.

"Calm down Gwen. We have time," soothed a voice that Aiden knew all too well. His blood turned to ice as his memories flooded back. He had been abducted!

Lena, Gwen, Antony... they were all here and Aiden was without the protection and safety of his Master. Scared out of his mind over his present predicament, Aiden's eyes began to fill with tears.

"Master," he whimpered pathetically, knowing it's was no use but wishing for his love to materialize.

"I'm your Master tonight," Antony growled at the trembling boy.

To his complete surprise and disgust, Aiden answered Antony's words with, "Yes Sir."

Aiden tried to shake his head. That wasn't what he had meant to say.

"I think it's working!" Lena said, sounding exited.

"That didn't take long," Gwen laughed.

"What... why?" Aiden asked, unsure of what question he was trying to ask.

"Hello kitten," Antony was suddenly in Aiden's face and his cruel smile was illuminated by the torch he held.

Aiden whimpered and closed his own eyes in fear. He had always known he wasn't safe. He had always known this man would make him pay for telling the truth. His Master was no where to be seen. No one would come to save him, again, and Aiden was sure that this time, Antony wouldn't leave him alive.

Because of the nature of the obedience serum mixed with the drug that caused Aiden to be turned on while naked, the boy began to accept that death was really the only thing he was ever meant for. The fact that he had evaded it thus far was only by pure luck. Antony had always been his future, after all, he was the man that took Aiden's virginity.

"I know you're feeling scared and confused," Antony addressed Aiden while wearing a sick sort of grin. "It's good that you're scared, kitten. You should be, but I'll clear up the confusion. Miss Lena here has injected you with an obedience serum. You'll do everything I want you to, and you'll like it, once she gives you a dose of the next serum."

Tears began to drip down Aiden's cheeks but Antony said, "Stop crying slut," and Aiden stopped his crying immediately. He felt compelled to please the man, in any way he could.

Antony got up and walked around to the side of the contraption that held Aiden captive. He unlocked it and opened it up so that Aiden could move freely. The boy sat up on his heels, unsure of what to do next. He missed his Master but he didn't think that he was allowed to leave Antony.

"Face on the ground, ass in the air, little bitch!" Antony ordered.

Aiden trembled, feeling terrified as memories from the last time Antony raped him filled his mind. Unfortunately for him, he also felt the strong desire to obey rise up in his chest. The boy moved so that he could be in position like Antony wanted.

"What are you doing? I thought we were using the heat serum on him first and then we were going to let the others fuck him until he's used up! And what about the branding?" Gwen demanded, furious that Antony seemed so eager to fuck the slave, again.

"I know the fucking plan Gwen. It's my plan! I just want to be the first to open him up and I don't want him injected yet. I don't want this bitch to enjoy it. You can brand him after. Then the others can play with him."

Gwen glared icy daggers at her brother as she walked up to the man before slapping him across the face.

"You will not fuck him without the heat serum! I'm not watching you rape someone."

Antony returned her glare but stepped aside to let his sister have her way.

"Stand up, whore!" She ordered to Aiden and the boy did what he was told, compelled to please his new Mistress.

She then took a new syringe full of purple serum that Aiden recognized from the night before and brought it over to the boy, before stabbing the opposite shoulder with the needle.

Aiden's mind wandered when he noticed the color of the new serum. It looked just like the calming serum Miss Lena had given him but Mistress Gwen had called it... heat?

Gwen stepped away and stood by Lena as they watched the serum start to take affect on the boy. He was starting to tremble as every fiber of his being became consumed with a primal need.

Aiden couldn't think straight. He didn't want anyone to touch him but Master Sagi, but his mind was so confused as to which Master he was suppose to listen to. In addition to the confusion, Aiden's body craved a dominant touch. Before long the need to be topped felt unbearable to the boy. He NEEDED to be fucked. He NEEDED to cum. He NEEDED to obey.

"Come to daddy, little slut!" Antony ordered.

Aiden instantly dropped to his knees and crawled over to his second Master. The boy looked up, once he reached his Master's feet but then jerked back when Master Antony slapped his face; leaving an angry hand print against Aiden's pale skin.

"I'm not like your other Master, kitten. You don't get to look us in the eye or speak. You don't get to run away or leave. I hope you know, you deserve everything that happens to you. By the time I'm done with you, you're going to wish you had never been born."

Aiden dropped his gaze to the ground, feeling frightened and lonely but very, very turned on. His naked body quivered with excitement caused by all the drugs coursing through him. The love he had for Master Sagi was all but a distant memory in the boy's, now fragile, mind.

He whimpered in pain when his new Master walked around to aim a sharp kick at his exposed ass but he didn't try to get away, for he craved the harsh touch he had learned to love because of Master Sagi. However, the pain Aiden was now experiencing was very different from what he had become used to with his old Master. The was no care or control in the way Antony abused Aiden and the boy knew his ass was probably going to start bleeding again.

Unfortunately for Aiden, the intentions behind the pain he felt mattered very little. The boy needed the touch of his new Master because the drugs demanded it.

Gwen ignored the boy's pathetic cries of pain as they were expecting the others to arrive soon and she wanted to great them. Lena on the other hand, was trying to best to control the laughter bubbling beneath her chest as she heard Aiden's suffering and his pleasure. She was happy that he would be getting what he deserved, and soon, so would Lord Sagi.

The women looked away as the slaves horny screams filled the dark, morning sky. One couldn't wait for the branding, wanting justice for the suffering of her brother and the other couldn't wait for Lord Sagi to pay for the love he would not return to her.

******

"Ivy!! Wake up! Wake up now!" Sagi was busy shaking the passed out handler, having discovered her on the ground of the bathroom floor. When she did not wake, the man picked up Ivy and held her close to his chest. Then he walked over to the shower tap and turned the water on cold.

The water blast was icy and strong and it had the intended affect. Ivy suddenly came too, with a startled scream, as she struggled Lord Sagi's arms. The man held onto her even more tightly, not wanting Ivy to bring any harm to herself. He turned off the water and then walked her to dry tile before setting the frantic woman down.

"Oh! Lord Sagi! I'm so sorry! Aiden... he gone! Antony took the boy and then his sister injected me with something. They were in a group together and I tried to fight them off but I failed!" She hung her head in shame for failing at her most important and only job.

"Who else was part of this group with Antony?!" Sagi growled, not caring for apologies. He just wanted his boy back in his arms, safe and sound.

"The other two... oh my Lord, I'm so sorry. One was Lena... and the other was Tobias."

Sagi felt as if the air had been knocked from his lungs. No! Not Lena. The childhood servant girl he'd known since they were both children. Lena... The first consensual sexual experience he had a choice in was with her. His first BDSM scene had been with her. His first only other public scene had been with her.

Lena had been his best friend for so long but Sagi had told her from the beginning that he wasn't into women the same way he was into men. She had said she understood and always encouraged him to find a partner who was right for him. He couldn't understand how she could suddenly betray him like this!

Suddenly, moments from earlier in the day flooded Sagi's mind. He now saw, with clear eyes, all the tiny ways Lena had betrayed him. In that moment, Sagi realized that Lena had meddled with Aiden's calming serum. The boy had said that things felt good, but a different kind of good.

The lord slammed his fist into the stone wall of his bathroom, hating that he had fallen for Lena's trap. For the man now understood that Aiden hadn't disobeyed at all, not really. His poor sub had been forced to cum in some way, so that he himself would separate them. Playing right into Lena and Antony's hands.

Sagi's mind raced with uncontrollable fury as he tried to figure out where the group could have taken his love. Another realization hit Sagi like a ton of bricks. The only positive to finding out that Lena was a part of Aiden's abduction, was that Sagi finally had an idea of where his boy could be.

"Ivy!" He ordered in a thunderous voice that probably woke the whole of that part of the house. "Wake all my guards and have them ready themselves for a fight. I'm pretty sure I know where they've taken him! We must hurry!"

Ivy gave a quick nod in understanding before she left the bathroom to complete the task.

As Sagi waited for his forces to come together, he paced, feeling his anger build. The beast inside him was alert and ready to kill. It too had come to find a soft spot for the boy that could handle it's abuse. The beast did not want Sagi to loose Aiden. Everything felt better now that the boy had come to be a part of their lives.

In less than two hours, Lord Sagi had a near army at his back as he mounted his own horse. That giant was dressed in full battle armor, as he was unsure as to what would be waiting for him at his old training grounds; the place he used before the dungeon was built. The place where he had first punished Lena. The place that he suspected she would be using to punish him back.

The lord also made sure to arm himself with a bow and a quiver of golden arrows, a small silver knife, a sword of steel and a gold plated axe. The man was proficient in all forms of attack and he was leaving nothing to chance. The people that took his boy would pay, with their lives. They had started a retribution against themselves that would not be quelled easily. They had taken what was most precious to the lord, and that meant war.

************

Day 8, Around 3 am

Aiden sat on his knees between the thighs of a man he didn't even know. About an hour ago, twelve different men had come to the open air training space and Master Antony had ordered the boy to service every one of them. Aiden's jaw ached and both his ass and his throat felt raw.

No one besides Antony had fucked his tender asshole with their cock yet but the brutality of Master Antony's turn had left him sore and swollen. Surprisingly, nobody had drawn blood from Aiden yet and the boy sent a little prayer of thanks to his old Master for training his asshole. Sadly, he could hardly remember his old Master's name at the moment. The heat clouded everything but the need to disrupt the burning fire, in favor of sexual release.