The Slave and His Master Ch. 10

Story Info
A lord buys a slave GAY romance bdsm.
11.1k words
4.61
12.1k
10

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One year After The Abduction

Aiden sat alone, in the bedroom of blue and gold that Sagi had first shown him when he arrived. The boy brought his slender arms around his knees as he curled up into a tiny ball. The room was softly lit and the fire light caused the gold chains around Aiden's wrists to sparkle.

The boy had light, delicate but strong, chains and cuffs on both his wrists and ankles. There was slack on the chains, so that the boy could move around. However, the length kept him from being able to leave the room, going to the bathroom alone, and it kept him from reaching any object, aside from his bed. However, at the moment, Aiden didn't really care. He didn't want to get up anyways.

He hadn't always been chained up. When Ivy first brought him back to his Master's, it was presumed that the boy would be free to go where he pleased. Sagi had tried to approach Aiden again, when Ivy brought him to their room. She left the boy alone, intending to find her lord and inform him of their arrival. She had been gone for about ten minutes when she returned with Lord Sagi.

Upon opening the doors to the suite, both Ivy and Lord Sagi were shocked to see Aiden holding a small, silver knife in his delicate, bloody hand. His opposite wrist was covered in angry, scarring marks. Sagi rushed to Aiden and forced the boy to drop his weapon. It was not difficult, for though the boy was smaller and weaker, he was also, still, terrified of the lord.

The boy coward up against the wall he had been resting against, while he harmed himself, waiting to be punished. Besides that, there was so much about the lord that still scared him. The man was so tall and he was solid muscle. If he wanted to, he could crush Aiden with his fist.

Then there was the moment he first saw the lord, when he rode up on the hill that day. Aiden could remember that morning clearly; pink and orange colored the sky in a spectacular sunrise and Aiden had looked up when he noticed the light. His slender body ached and his little asshole throbbed. Someone had finally caused it to tear but the boy didn't take any notice. He didn't care that he was bleeding, he just didn't want Master Antony's cock to stop pounding his ass. Aiden was so desperate to cum. He hoped that maybe this time, Master Antony would let him.

When he looked up to see the colors of the sky, the boy noticed a very large man, riding up on a huge horse, holding a golden bow, and nocking his arrow. The boy had his hand around a thick cock that was covered in wiry, brown pubic hair. Seconds after he saw the man on the horse, the man belonging to the cock jerked forward several times before his weight collapsed towards Aiden. Dead eyes stared at the boy and he could not help the scream of terror that tore from his lips.

Immediately, Aiden's asshole burned as Antony pulled out. The boy was pulled up and backwards by his hair and he noticed that Gwen was partially behind him, using his body as a shield. He assumed that Master Antony had a hold of his hair, but he was too afraid to really care about how his scalp was screaming. As Lord Sagi's face finally came into view, Aiden felt calm. He didn't know why seeing that man calmed him, but for some reason, he felt his arms reaching out towards the attractive giant.

At that moment, Aiden felt the sharp jab of a needle to his temple. The boy let out a scream of pain before rapidly blinking his eyes a few times. When his vision readjusted, everything looked different. Colors felt more vivid and Aiden could feel every beat of his rapid heart as sweat dripped down his naked body. Aiden's eyes found the man once more, wanting to hold on to the familiarity from before. Instead, all Aiden could see was an angry, dark, murderous beast.

The man was splattered with blood and there was a wild look in his dark eyes. He was an imposing mountain of flesh and muscle and he was obviously a skilled killer. Aiden felt like a trapped mouse while a lion stalked him. The man took calculated steps forward, reaching out to Aiden but the boy screamed and closed his eyes in fear.

When Master Antony had thrown him into Lord Sagi's arms, Aiden felt that he had never been more terrified in his entire life. Would the giant simply snap his neck? Would he have a turn with him as well? When neither thing happened, Aiden began to feel confused by his fear.

He was surprised when the man went away, and even more so when he gave Ivy the key to his cage. Knowing what he knew now, the boy still couldn't understand why Lord Sagi had let Ivy suck him off over and over.

Aiden squeezed his eyes shut, trying to block out all the memories that haunted him. Tears streamed down his cheeks as the thoughts prevailed. Aiden could remember everything about being with all those other men, but what's worse? He could also remember every terrified thought he had as if he was experiencing them fresh, when he looked at Lord Sagi.

The boy felt so ashamed for letting the other men use him. He felt ashamed for his slutty behavior and he felt ashamed that he had truly enjoyed how those men degraded him, at the time. He felt dirty and worthless. His Master had only ever been kind, even when he was frantic for sex and rejected the man, Lord Sagi had still treated him with kindness.

That was part of the problem. Every day for the past year, Aiden begged Lord Sagi, through the thick wooden door, to be punished for his crimes. At first, Sagi tried to humor Aiden with hearing out how the boy wished the be punished. However, when Sagi heard how violently Aiden expected to be treated, the lord refused. That was the end of their conversations with one another. Though it did not stop Aiden from begging, even when he was given no response.

Aiden had grown more agitated by the day. He was constantly trying to punish himself to the point of death. This resulted in him being forced into the comfortable bedroom, while wearing chains. Nobody visited him face to face anymore, except for Ivy. She would take him to bathe or use the toilet. She would eat with him to make sure that he ate. She would simply keep him company. She did everything she could to keep him healthy, including talking Aiden down from his suicidal thoughts.

She also started to teach the boy how to read, write and easy, basic arithmetic. Ivy found that helping him learn caused Aiden to have better days and less death attempts. Aiden was a good student, as he was very dedicated to learning, though he was slow to pick things up. Ivy feared that his struggle was due to how many drugs had been put into his system. The boy had a very fragile mind.

Sagi was never around the manor anymore because the sight of him and sound of him still caused Aiden to fear. The boy didn't even refer to the lord as his Master anymore for Lord Sagi had told him not to. The two men ceased to have any kind of a relationship. Even with the lord's absence, which gave Aiden the opportunity to walk through the house with Ivy, the boy stayed in his room, where it was safe.

******

Aiden awoke, startled to hear a deep voice outside his door. He knew that Lord Sagi always guarded his room at night but the man had never made his presence known after the first few weeks. The boy had mixed feelings about hearing his sultry voice after not having heard it for almost a year. For some reason, hearing it caused the boy to idly wonder if the man still looked the same, for he didn't sound the same as he remembered. Though his voice was as deep and sexy as ever, it rang flat and sounded weak.

The sound caused Aiden to frown. The boy eventually got all of his memories back, so he knew what it looked and sounded like when the lord was at peace. Though the boy couldn't stop his fear, he did know that the lord was kind, caring and happy. Aiden didn't believe that his own absence from the lord's life may have affected the giant so drastically though, because the last time they spoke, the giant seemed fine. Cool, collected and unshakable in his refusal to punish Aiden. No, the change couldn't be because of him at all, something else had to be going on.

Aiden felt so concerned at hearing the lord's voice, that when it began to fade away, he got up from his bed with the intention of walking up to the door. His chains stopped him before he could even reach the doorknob. Aiden felt annoyed but he walked back to his bed to rest.

Hours later, the boy heard what sounded like muffled sobs, softly coming through the wooden door. Alarmed, the boy got of bed once more and tried to get to the door. Perhaps it was Ivy crying? Aiden's heart told him it was someone else entirely but the boy refused to believe it. Lord Sagi was a brave, strong, rich, giant. He had no reason to cry. Still, Aiden felt anxious when he remembered that he couldn't reach the door.

The boy froze, terrified as to how he should proceed. According to the little clock thing that Ivy had given him, it was around eleven in the evening. That meant the lord would be guarding his door. The boy let out an anguished whine when he heard the muffled sob again. It was no use. He had to know for sure if it was Lord Sagi who was so upset! The boy couldn't take the idea of the man hurting so badly that he needed to cry, especially when Aiden had never seen him do so before. The anguish was so strong, that it overrode the panic rising in Aiden's chest and he licked his lips nervously before speaking.

"I... I need to use the bathroom," he called out loudly, trying to be brave and knowing his request would get the lord's attention, for Aiden had been misbehaving lately.

There was silence, and then a gruff voice softly muttered, "I'll go get Ivy."

"No!" Aiden shouted quickly, not wanting the man to leave. "I... I can't wait. Can you help me?"

The wooden door opened slowly and the entryway was quickly filled with Lord Sagi's imposing form. Beads of sweat started pouring down Aiden's body and images of the dark shadow, covered in blood, filled his minds-eye as his body and mind responded to the learned fear.

By the time Lord Sagi was close enough to touch Aiden, the boy was shaking, though he noticed when a pained expression crossed the lord's tear stained face and his heart broke at the sight. Aiden felt confused by the feeling because he didn't understand how he could care so much about his former Master and still be so terrified. Especially, when he knew the lord was a good man.

"I won't hurt you," Sagi spoke gently, not wanting to make anything worse for Aiden. "I just need to unchain you so that we can go."

Aiden studied the lord for a moment, taking in how weak and weary he seemed, even with his bulging muscles. The tan no longer showed on his skin and the lord's dark hair looked limp and unwashed. Then the boy took closer notice of his tear stained face. This was not the master he had known. This man looked broken but slightly unhinged and Aiden hoped he wasn't the one responsible for such a drastic change.

"Why are you crying?" Aiden blurted out before covering his mouth with his hands. He shouldn't have done that! They hadn't seen each other in so long and now he was interrogating the wealthy man. What if Lord Sagi didn't want him to know?

The man looked startled by the outburst before he immediately tried to comfort Aiden, hating the fear that was still alive and well in his boy's expression. "Shh it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong baby." Sagi bit his lip as he felt his cheeks turn pink, due to the slip of his tongue. He tried to not use intimate language with Aiden anymore. Every time he had before, the boy would become inconsolable with self-loathing.

In an effort to distract from his mistake, the man decided to answer his boy's question.

"It's nothing really. I... I just realized that I'll probably never have a family of my own... except for Ivy of course, and what good is all of this," he gestured to the room, "If I am to always be alone?"

Aiden wanted to die right there. He had been the reason Lord Sagi was crying. The self-hatred was too intense to handle. He wanted to do something to help the lord but he only had the thoughts, running around in his brain, to offer.

"Get rid of me! If I'm just a burden then... find another boy to... to fuck. Maybe he can be your mate. I'm just a reminder of everything bad! I'm s-s-so s-sorry," he stuttered as tears fell down his own cheeks.

"It was never just fucking with you Aiden," Sagi responded gently, fighting the urge to wrap his arms around the weeping younger man, knowing it would only make matters worse.

The boy let out a hysterical sort of laugh while his tears fell harder, "You never actually fucked me, you know. You teased me, you tortured me," Sagi winced guiltily at the word "torture". "You tested me out, you showed me off and then I let you down by getting myself defiled... a-again. And now," he sniffed, feeling confused and sorry for himself, "You... you've stopped wanting me altogether... you don't even speak to me. I was never worth your money... I'm such a disappointment."

"What?" Sagi asked feeling confused by all the things his boy was saying. "Aiden, I haven't touched you because you're afraid of me. Not because I don't want you. You're not a disa-"

"Then punish me so everything can go back to the way it was!" Aiden yelled, wanting to die.

"You didn't do anything wrong!"

"I WANTED THEM INSIDE ME!" Aiden screamed, feeling crazy and hoping he could anger the man into doing what he felt he needed. "You know I'm a useless slut! Just admit it! I know I'm afraid of you but I rejected you when I had no right to! I'm your property and yet you constantly let me reject you! You're supposed to control me! Just fucking take what's yours already! I'm a worthless pleasure slave and you don't even allow me to call you my Master anymore!" For some reason, it hurt to let on how much he missed addressing Lord Sagi in that way. The boy's fear of the lord had turned into anger and the anger fueled his temporary bravado. "I'm a disgusting piece of shit! Rip my god damn asshole open with your cock already! Everybody else got to! Give me what I deserve! Please!"

Sagi stood in shock, not knowing how to process any of what was happening. He didn't understand how Aiden could still feel this strongly about receiving punishment and he had no idea that the boy thought that little of himself.

No part of him wanted to punish Aiden. His beast stayed silent, turning his back on the boy. For it did not enjoy the idea of hurting Aiden either, not right now at least. Sagi wasn't even sure if being punished that's what his boy actually needed and his beast and him stayed in agreement. They would not touch the boy in that way, not like this, with the fear still coursing through him.

As the little slave continued to rant ugly words to Lord Sagi, the giant felt fresh tears prick his eyes. It wasn't long before they were streaming down his face and he felt unable to listen to another word about it.

"STOP!!" He roared out loudly, scaring the boy.

Aiden took a step back, shivering in fearful excitement. The adrenaline coursing through him made him hope that he was about to be smacked across the face... but he was disturbed to see Lord Sagi's fresh tears.

Sagi did not strike Aiden, instead, the man covered his face with his palms and collapsed down to the ground, sobbing harder and unable to speak.

Aiden stood, feeling waves of shock roll over him as he watched the muscled god crumple in defeat. The guilt that poured over him, compelled the boy to ask, "M-Master?" And he dropped to his knees as well, feeling helpless.

"Aiden... don't do that, please. Don't call me Master in an attempt to force my hand. That hurts too much."

"I... I wasn't-"

"Do not lie to me! All you've done since you've come home is try to force me into hurting you! Don't you fucking get it?! I'm not going to punish you for this. Especially not when you can't even stand to be in the same room as me! People took you away from me! They drugged you up and forced you!"

"But I liked it! And then with the soldier-" Aiden tried to interrupt but he was cut off.

"You. Were. Drugged. I don't care about anything you said or did or felt. I refuse to punish you for being abused."

"But... M'lord... I'm a branded, "used slut." Why are you crying over me? Why are you crying over not having a family? Why are you so upset over my wanting to be punished? Why won't you-"

"I can't hurt you when you're afraid of me! I may never be able to again. I don't know, but I definitely shouldn't punish you for this!"

"Then just get-" Aiden tried to interrupt.

"I can't get rid of you, I can't let you go, I can't replace you! I don't know what else I can do! Sweetheart, you are not a slut! You're... you're... I wanted you to be my mate," he finished in a quiet voice.

Aiden didn't say anything but he looked down at his hands, feeling ashamed of his behavior, all the while knowing he would push even harder, given the opportunity.

"You're my everything," Sagi finally continued. If this is all I get, guarding your door to make sure your safe and keeping you from your own self harm... then I'll take it. I was just sad about not being able to make a family with you. It's not a big deal, at least you're alive. Maybe you'll get better one day and things can be like they were..." the lord let his voice trail off when he realized he was rambling.

Aiden just stared, breathing rapidly as his mind tried to comprehend what his Master was telling him. The boy felt a surge of longing shoot through him at the idea of making a family with the handsome, sad man. Aiden had never had a family or anyone that said that they cared about him.

"But... why? After everything... and I'm still struggling with being afraid... I'm so much work. Why do you still want me... Master?" Aiden tested using the word again. He was surprised by how comforted he felt when he said it and he hoped that Master Sagi wouldn't yell at him again for saying the word.

"Sweetheart... isn't it obvious? I asked you to be my mate and I've never asked anybody to be that before. My desire for that hasn't changed. My desire to be with you hasn't changed. I love you... I'm in love with you. You're perfect for me, little one. You're my "precious jewel"."

"But I'm ruined-"

"No! You're value has nothing to do with who has touched you. It never had anything to do with it, not for me. You fit so well with me baby. I'll spend every day showing you how much I love you, if you let me, I promise. You can have all the time you need to work through your fears. If... if you decide you don't want me... then you can have whatever life you want, I'll make sure of it. I won't force you to stay like this forever. Only until your mind is healed. For, I couldn't bare it if you died Aiden."

Aiden didn't know what to say. Nobody had ever loved him before and he really liked the sound of it. He wanted a life with his handsome Master. His own love for the giant had only increased, since the heat serum had left his body. Unfortunately, the fear had kept him from acting on his love for Master Sagi.

Another fear crossed the boy's mind, as his fingers brushed along his naked stomach, running over the scars that his captors has left. Though they had been treated, something about the metal used for Aiden's brands caused all healing remedies to be ineffective. The ugly scars remained, though they had turned a purplish white over the year, rather than the seeping red and black they were before.

"How can you even look at me and want me? Or... do you just want to be together without having sex? Will you touch someone else if I can't... oh god... have you fucked someone else already?" The boy's voice rose in panic at the end of his last question. "I... I know I've made you wait a really long time... oh, what am I even asking? I'm so stupid of course you probably have. You're still so handsome..."