The Slave Bride Ch. 09

Story Info
Gisselle struggles with her new decision.
2.1k words
4.31
14.7k
14

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning: Themes may not be suited for all audiences. Everyone in this story is 18+ The story features themes of r*pe and other violence.

*

Gisselle's head was spinning. She had never been able to make such a large decision on her own before. The world outside seemed so big that it overwhelmed her. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to try to make her way outside of the mansion. She had no skills, no formal education. Even if she did have these things, she had never been in the real world. How would she be able to survive when she knew little to nothing about what the outside world was like?

The thoughts buzzed in her head, one overlapping with the next until they formed a jumble of anxious energy inside of her. She could feel her hands beginning to shake, despite the nice temperature outside. The men sat quietly in front of her as if they were waiting for a response. But what could she say?

Certainly, she wanted to leave, but how could she be sure that they were telling the truth. She trusted Benjamin. But Cadence was harder to read. He seemed to be telling the truth, but perhaps he would change his mind once he heard that she wanted to leave. It was this thought that made it hard for Gisselle to speak.

"Just think about it," Benjamin said finally, "I realize it is a lot to ask. But, we will see what you think in two months. That should give me enough time to find a safe place for you to stay if you no longer want to stay here."

She could still hear a twinge of sadness in his voice. Gisselle was surprised to find that the thought of never seeing him again made her feel sad as well. Still, she wasn't convinced that the feeling was enough to make her stay.

When they had finished eating Gisselle stayed at the table. Benjamin noticed the way that she kept looking towards the garden. He felt great pity for her, and anger at the way she had been mistreated. But he felt something else as well. Her slender frame, her distinct features, the way her hair fell over her exposed shoulders- Benjamin felt himself lusting for her. He craved the feeling of her flesh, he needed to bury himself deep inside of her body and feel her writhe beneath him.

"Why don't you go for a walk in the garden," He said sweetly, "It might help to ease your mind."

"Alone?"

"For now," Benjamin answered, "I will join you after a while."

Gisselle nodded and stood up from the table. She had been staring at a patch of particularly beautiful purple flowers. When she walked towards them, she saw that the path was also lined with tiny white flowers. The smell was relaxing. She wondered what the scent was. She had never seen so many types of flowers and wondered if she might find a book about them in the library.

She found herself sitting down in a patch of grass beside a large tree. Gisselle felt strangely calm there underneath the shade of the branches, smelling the strange flowers. Yet, there was something more to what she was feeling. Perhaps it was more numbness than true calm, she thought.

She thought back to the conversation, still in shock. She had the power to choose. But, how could she be sure what the right choice was? The outside world was brimming with possibility, but it was so dangerous as well. Was it wiser to stay?

Behind her, she could hear the soft sound of gravel crunching beneath leather shoes. Benjamin had followed her, no doubt. She turned towards the sound in time to catch him sitting next to her. She looked at him for a moment, but he said nothing. It wasn't until after she had turned her face away from Benjamin that she heard him sigh.

"You could make it out there just fine."

His voice had a strange quality to it. It was something she couldn't recognize.

"I would make sure that you are safe. Should you choose to go, I will see to it that you have what you need," there was a pause, "But, Gisselle, believe me when I say that I do not want you to leave. I want you to stay here, with us. I want you to like it here. It would mean a great deal to me if you would tell me how I could make you more comfortable here."

At this, he paused again. For a moment he gazed down at the young woman in the grass. She could tell he was debating whether or not to say more. After a moment, he bent down on one knee and leaned in towards Gisselle, kissing her gently on the forehead. He cupped her face and kissed her nose. His hand lingered for just another moment before he stood tall again. In another second he was off, walking towards the house without looking back.

Gisselle pulled her knees to her chest. She had felt her heart flutter as soon as Benjamin leaned in towards her. His scent was intoxicating. The way his hands felt as they rubbed her cheek made her feel strange. It was comforting and yet sad at the same time. She wished that he had not walked away so quickly.

Still, the question rang in her ears. What would make you feel more comfortable? What could he do? He had already given her a room of her own. She had never been asked to advocate for herself in this way. Even so, she wanted to so badly know how to do it.

Gisselle stood, leaving the garden and following the path that Benjamin took into the house. Before she could stop herself, or even think of what she was about to do she flew up the stairs and into Benjamin's room.

"I know," she said coming in boldly forgetting to knock.

Her husband raised an eyebrow. "That didn't take very long. What?"

Unsure of how to ask for a favor, Gisselle paused. Suddenly, her fire and gumption seemed to dissipate. Her eyes darted towards the ground, she bit her lip before slowly getting onto her knees.

"I don't know how to ask for what I need, Sir."

He stepped closer. Intrigued by her sudden change in demeanor, he folded his arms and looked at her curiously. She did not return his gaze, but instead, kept her eyes glued to the floor.

"Please Sir, you have told me to let you know what I need and I don't know how. Please, can you help me?"

"Very well," he said, "And you picked a good time to ask for help, seeing that tonight you are staying with me. Would you like that?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. To start, I'll just ask you some simple questions. You don't have to tell me anything other than 'yes' or 'no'. It will be up to you if you want to elaborate." He clarified. Sitting down on the floor Benjamin pulled his wife into his arms. He stroked her hair gently, "Is it overwhelming to ask for things from me or my brother?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Does it help when I ask questions this way?"

"Yes, very much." Gisselle relaxed a little. Benjamin's chest was strong and she felt small in his arms.

"That's good. I think once you are more comfortable, it will be easier to ask. I am sorry if what happened the other day made you afraid to ask. Is that still on your mind?"

"It's in the past."

"That isn't what I asked. Is it still on your mind?"

She hesitated, "Yes Sir."

"I thought as much," Benjamin said ask he continued to stroke her hair, "It was wrong to have punished you for asking when you didn't know any better. From now on, you will not be in trouble for asking questions like that. Okay?"

Gisselle nodded. There was a moment of silence between the two. After a little while, Benjamin spoke up.

"Do you like it when I stroke your hair this way?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Would it be alright if I made you feel good Gisselle," he asked, moving her chin to look at him.

Slowly she nodded. She could feel the excitement bubbling up at the thought of Benjamin touching her. He bent to kiss her lips softly. Just then, his hand was on her leg, inching its way up her thigh.

She was so soft. Her skin felt so delicate against his fingertips. He felt a surge of lust and leaned in to kiss her neck allowing his tongue to slip out and taste her. His wife let out a surprised moan, and his hand slipped further up. He was teasing her now. He listened as her jagged breaths made him hard.

She thought of the women in that room. The look of pleasure on their faces turning to ecstasy as she realized what would soon happen to her. The thought of it thrilled Gisselle. She could feel her body come alive with electric anticipation. Benjamin's strong hand found its way up her thigh and began to gently tease her.

He drew his fingers along her lips, below her belly button, just outside her entrance. He seemed to be touching her everywhere except where she desired most. She leaned her head back, looking at him with pleading eyes.

His hand pulled back. "Should I stop?"

She shook her head.

"Tell me, what would you like me to do?"

He enjoyed watching her squirm at his question. She had asked for his help in becoming more vocal about her needs. He watched as the realization came over her face, changing her expression. She regretted asking for help now, but there was a part of her that liked it as well.

"Please, Sir," She started timidly, "I would like for you to touch me,"

He kissed her cheek, drawing her closer to his chest.

"Spread your legs for me."

She did as she as she was asked.

He could feel how wet she was. Her pussy was slick, making it easy for his fingers to find her clit. Gisselle jolted at being touched, but Benjamin tightened his grip around her. One arm holding her firmly in place, the other teasing and playing with her body.

Suddenly she melted into him. Gisselle let out a sigh of relief, a breath she had not realized she'd been holding. She jolted again, embarrassed by the sound of her own pleasure. But Benjamin leaned towards her, tightening his grip and making it even harder for Gisselle to move.

Somehow, the way he was holding her, restricting her movements, only seemed to make her more aroused. Her eyes darted up to his, pleading.

Benjamin let out a laugh and kissed her again.

"You're going to have to try much harder than that. What do you want Gisselle?"

But she was unsure of what to say next. She knew the feeling was like nothing she had ever experienced, yet it was not the same feeling she had at the other night when she saw the other slaves. When she saw those women she was curious, envious, and perhaps something else. This was something completely different, and altogether stronger. It created something deep inside of her. A longing of sorts but she wasn't sure what the longing was for.

"Please," it was all she could manage to get out.

She was still squirming underneath his expert hand. His fingers glided into her soft, wet pussy and she moaned. Her back arched a little as if she were trying to move away, as if the pleasure was too much for her.

She heard Benjamin's gravely voice in her ear. "Beg."

His voice was firm and commanding, "Beg me to let you come."

Gisselle panted pleading with him as he continued to move his fingers inside of her. He inched slowly inside, never taking his thumb off of her swollen clit. It was too much. Gisselle felt like she might burst. Suddenly, the feeling inside exploded. Every inch of her body was suddenly filled with electricity. Her legs trembled as she let out another moan. Her hands clenched tightly to her husband's pants as she pushed herself up, shaking as she pulled away.

Benjamin removed his hand and guided Gisselle back into his arms. Lifting her trembling body, he carried her to the bed. Pulling the covers up around her, he kissed her gently on the mouth. Then he moved to kiss her nose.

"Stay there sweet girl," he spoke softly, "I'm going to get you something to drink. Then you can go to sleep."