The Slave Contract Ch. 04

Story Info
Once again, Diane is taken to the punishment park.
7.7k words
4.77
21.6k
19
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,930 Followers

"Some tourists want to hire a slave to be the entertainment at their friend's birthday party," Carolyn explained. "I felt it would be good for you to go. It will give you something to write about for your new book."

After being forced to perform lesbian sex in front of a crowd of thousands of prurient strangers, I felt like I already had plenty to write about, but Carolyn owned me. If she wanted me to be the naked entertainment at some party, I had no way of refusing her.

The woman who was paying for me was named Rosalinde. She was around thirty years old, maybe thirty-five. She had an accent that was Dutch or German, and she looked well-groomed, well-dressed, and sophisticated.

Carolyn grabbed a security guard and the two of them escorted me to Rosalinde's hotel. She was staying at the Maxwell, which was one of the nicer hotels in Oceangate, the sort that catered to the wealthiest of tourists.

"One of my friends just turned nineteen," Rosalinde explained as she escorted me down the hall to her suite. "She asked if I could buy you as a birthday present. She was upset when I told her that you weren't for sale, but she cheered up when I told her that I had rented you for the evening."

All of Rosalinde's friends were female and they were all around eighteen or nineteen. They gave me eager, predatory looks, like mountain lions getting ready to pounce on a deer.

"She's even more beautiful up close," one of the young women commented as she inched closer. Her accent also sounded Germanic.

"Sylvie gets to play with her first," Rosalinde admonished the woman just as she reached out to grab me. "You can have her afterwards."

Sylvie's eyes were bright, and her face was lit up with excitement. She eagerly approached me, cupped the bottom of my face, and lifted my chin up. She looked me right in the eye and said, "Ooh, we're going to have some fun."

She placed one hand between my breasts and then slowly slid it down my abdomen, still making intense eye contact with me as her hand went lower and lower until it was between my legs. She gripped my pubic lips tightly, getting a feel for them and making me gasp.

"You're already wet," she observed. "Does that mean you're attracted to me?"

Technically, my pussy was wet before I got to Sylvie's room. As a slave, I'm kept in a constant state of sexual readiness. My mistress plays with my nipples and my pussy dozens of times a day, and my orgasms are rationed, leaving me in a state of sexual need almost all the time.

Although Sylvie was an attractive woman. She was young, slender, had smooth, flawless skin, high cheekbones, and honey blonde hair. She also had full lips that were set into a wicked, seductive smile. I'd probably have been attracted to her even if I hadn't been conditioned to be in a constant state of sexual arousal.

"Ah, aaahhh," I gasped as she fondled my pubic lips. I squirmed awkwardly as I tried to find the correct words to answer her question. As it turns out, her question was rhetorical, and she wasn't really expecting an answer.

The next thing I knew, she was behind me, examining my buttocks, squeezing them and running her fingertips up and down my curves. Then she dropped to her knees and felt the firmness of my thighs and my calves.

"You have a beautiful butt, and nice legs," she observed. "Athletic, firm, sexy. Now, turn around."

Obediently, I turned. She was still on her knees, which meant her face was level with my pussy. She grinned impishly and her hands caressed my legs and thighs. She slid them past my pussy and briefly caressed my taut abs before standing erect, taking hold of my face with her eager hands and kissing me.

Sylvie was a surprisingly good kisser. Most mistresses dismiss kissing as unimportant or trivial, but Sylvie worked her mouth over mine and pressed the front of her body against mine. I felt her clothed body rub up against my naked body and her tongue enter my mouth to play games with my tongue. My nipples throbbed, my body temperature rose, and my entire body felt stimulated. I could feel her soft breasts through the fabric of her shirt and I moaned into her mouth.

Her hands kept busy as we kissed. Both of her hands ended up on my breasts and she squeezed them enthusiastically before rubbing her thumbs up and down across them, making them even more erect than before.

I was vaguely aware of Sylvie's friends moving in closer, voyeuristically watching us. I gasped as Sylvie's lips crushed mine. She pushed me back against the wall, triggering a passionate response deep inside of me. I felt my body warm up, becoming feverish with libidinous heat. I felt my body beginning to thrum with sexual electricity and I got swept away in the moment. I forgot that her friends were there watching, I forgot that my mistress was there, I forgot about the security guard. I was only aware of the soft smoothness of the deliciously warm woman kissing me and touching me all over.

I let out a girlish, gasping sound when one of her hands worked its way down between my legs and her fingertips rubbed skillfully up and down the swollen folds of my labia. I squirmed and moved my pelvis in a shameless manner, grinding my pink slit against her fingers.

I grabbed Sylvie around the waist and moaned passionately into her mouth as we kissed. Then I gasped in surprise as someone grabbed my wrists and forced them behind my back.

"Slaves don't touch their mistress until they're given the order to touch her," Rosalinde admonished me. Then I heard the metal-on-metal sound of the ratchet mechanism as my wrists were securely imprisoned in handcuffs.

I reflexively squirmed and struggled against the handcuffs, not expecting that I could get free. Once I confirmed that I was helpless, my feelings of sexual arousal abruptly surged. Helplessness has always been a big sexual trigger for me. I know, that's probably not healthy, but any time I'm tied up, handcuffed, chained or otherwise made helpless by a dominant female, my libido is automatically energized. I've been that way for as long as I can remember.

"You can't touch Sylvie," one of the women said, "but Sylvie can touch you."

Sylvie helped to emphasize this fact by placing her hand between my legs once again and working her fingers up and down the swollen lips of my sex. And the more I moaned and swayed my hips, the more energetically her fingers worked at manipulating my pubic lips.

While Sylvie played with my pussy, her friends used a short length of chain to connect my handcuffs to my slave collar, forcing me to keep my hands raised up around the small of my back, making it impossible for me to protect my buttocks. If any of these women wanted to spank me, paddle me, or use a leather strap on me, I would be utterly defenseless.

I considered that to be an ominous sign of where things were headed.

My heart pounded twice as fast, and I felt a surge of fear. It was a dark, delicious sort of fear, but fear, nevertheless. These women had made certain that I was their helpless prisoner, and that meant they had something wicked in store for me.

Sylvie temporarily distracted me from my fear and anxiety by running her hands up and down my thighs, and then smoothing her hands up the front of my body to grab my breasts.

"Ohhhhhh!"

She kneaded one of my breasts like bread dough, then she seized my hair in her hand and jerked my head back. She ignored my gasp of pain as she kissed me passionately, muffling any complaints or plaintive sounds of protests I might have made.

"Your legs should be spread apart," Sylvie admonished me. I automatically widened my stance. She responded by giving me a stern look and saying, "Wider than that."

I spread my legs pornographically wide, leaving my pubic lips indecently exposed. With my pussy exposed and available, my clothed overseer smiled wickedly and brought her hand between my legs. Her fingers rubbed up and down against my pussy, then one of her fingers pushed between the lips of my sex.

She gripped my hair again, jerking my head up and back, and kissed me passionately on the lips, swallowing my cry of startled pain. Her clothed body pressed intimately into my naked one as her tongue dipped and darted into my mouth.

Her finger moved into me, then two of them, twisting and turning until they were in me to the knuckles, then pumping slowly in and out. They were rubbing up along the front wall of my sex as they did so.

She held my naked body close, wrapping her arm around my waist, grabbing my butt while she impaled me in two places, her tongue deep in my mouth, and her fingers deep in my pussy. I squirmed and strained against the chains that held me helpless, not that I was trying to break free, but the more I struggled, the more I reassured myself of my own helplessness and vulnerability and the more deliciously submissive I felt.

I moaned into Sylvie's mouth and trembled with desire. My vagina was dripping wet and I could feel my fluids overflow from my pussy as they made my inner thighs wet and sticky. I swished and swayed my hips in a shameful manner as my sex throbbed with hungry spasms and Sylvie brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

The European teenager played with my pussy expertly, locating my g-spot and my clit with ease. She mercilessly worked them both, pumping her fingers inside of me, rubbing my swollen clit, driving me mercilessly into the thermosphere of sexual desire and then yanking her hand away, leaving me gasping in sexual need.

She did this over and over again, rousing my nipples and my clit into agonizing hardness. Her friends found this to be endlessly entertaining, and they gleefully encouraged Sylvie to keep going and make me suffer for as long as possible.

"So, are you enjoying your birthday present?" one of the women asked.

"She's way more fun than what you got me last year," Sylvie replied. "She's the most beautiful Barbie doll a girl could hope for! Only she has nerve endings, and she makes such adorable sounds when you play with her!"

I was reeling and delirious from repeatedly being brought to the edge of a powerful orgasm only to have my climax denied. I whimpered and squirmed and then Sylvie got my attention by pinching both my nipples simultaneously and saying, "Okay, Diane, I'm sure you're familiar with the tradition of the birthday spanking, right? Well, this year, I decided we should make some alterations and instead of me getting nineteen spanks from all my friends, my friends and I are going to each give you nineteen spanks."

I groaned.

"Grab her and place her over my lap."

I was naked, bound and outnumbered as Sylvie's friends grabbed me and carried me. Sylvie sat on a footstool, and I was draped facedown across her lap. I was still panting and throbbing with desire, but somewhere in all of my feverish lust, I found the ability to be afraid.

"I've already been spanked today," I commented as I lay over Sylvie's lap. "My bottom is already quite sore."

"That's normal," Carolyn commented.

I turned my head to give Carolyn a pouty look and made a plaintive, whimpering sound.

"You knew that having a red bottom and constant spankings were a part of being a slave when you signed the slave contract. There's no point in complaining about it now."

Carolyn gave me an impatient look and gestured to Sylvie, apparently signaling that it was now an appropriate time for her to begin spanking me.

I twisted my head around, trying to make eye contact with Sylvie, but it was awkward and difficult to turn my head that far. And then there was a loud CRACK as I felt Sylvie's hand smack hard across my left buttock.

"Ow!" I screamed. Then another stinging blow came down on my right buttock. Then one across the back of my left thigh.

Soon I was screaming in pain. With Carolyn, all of Sylvie's friends, and a security guard watching, I screamed and kicked and squirmed across the birthday girl's lap. Sylvie had a strong right arm and every slap across my naked skin was a hot, stinging explosion.

Everyone in the hotel room watched as my ass and thighs got redder and redder. Tears ran down my face and blurred my vision. In addition to the physical trauma of the spanking, there was the psychological humiliation of being spanked by a nineteen-year-old. I was twenty-seven and there was something undeniably demeaning for me to be spanked by a mere teenager.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ooooow!" I cried out as the European teen brutally assaulted my buttocks. Reflexively, I squirmed across her lap and kicked my legs. Tears welled up in my eyes and droplets of sweat began to bead on my torso as she inflected red-hot torment on my innocent backside.

My ass felt cooked by the time she was finished, and I was sobbing uncontrollably. Then Sylvie asked her friends to help get me off her lap. My breathing was coming in small chest-heaving gulps and my legs were wobbly at that point.

"Her ass looks so much cuter now that it's red."

"My turn! I get to spank her next!"

"No! I wanna spank her next!"

In due course, all of Sylvie's friends got a turn with me, throwing me over their laps, fondling my buttocks, kneading my breasts, pinching my nipples, spanking me and bringing me to fresh tears.

They treasured my tears, and the redness of my ass. They whipped out their phones to take photos of both. My suffering was delicious to them, and they wanted it recorded for all eternity.

By the time Sylvie's friends had all had their individual opportunities to torment me, my ass was a riot of scalding pain, and I was sobbing uncontrollably. I felt certain that the party must be over after having endured so much at their hands, but I was wrong.

"My friends are paying a lot of money for you, pretty girl," Sylvie commented as my body continued to shudder and tears continued to well up in my eyes and flow down my face.

"Now, get on your knees and put that beautiful mouth of yours to work. Show me that you're worth the money that they spent."

Sylvie pulled up her skirt, revealing that she wore no panties and her vulva had been waxed smooth and hairless.

I dropped to my knees and worked my face between Sylvie's legs. I placed my mouth over her plump, glistening pubic lips and lavished them with attention. It was awkward, eating her pussy with my wrists bound behind my back, but I did the best I could under the circumstances.

Sylvie squirmed her hips provocatively and made deliciously erotic moaning sounds as I licked her pussy, working my tongue across the swollen, pink folds, occasionally thrusting my tongue into the gap between her labia and tasting the juices of her vagina.

"Aaahhh," Sylvie moaned and grabbed my head, pressing it firmly into her crotch. I licked her vagina furiously. Sylvie moaned and panted, and her hips swayed as I brought her closer to orgasm.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," Sylvie cried out inarticulately and pulled on my hair. She thrust her hips in my face, keeping my mouth firmly pressed against her vulva. Her clit was swollen, inflamed, and peeking out of its hood. I located it easily and I took it into my mouth.

"Suck on it," Sylvie demanded when I had her hard clit in my mouth, "just like that!"

Sylvie's orgasm was intense, and her sounds of passion reverberated off the walls of her hotel room. The birthday girl thrust her pussy into my face and her hips bucked so hard that it was a struggle for me to keep my tongue where it belonged. If my hands were free, I would have been tightly gripping Sylvie's ass, however, my hands were bound behind my back.

* * *

Carolyn loved watching me squirm and blush when I was used by European tourists in their hotel room. She got the idea that I should spend more time being ogled and fondled by my adoring public, so she began to take me out into the areas of Sessia where large clusters of tourists could be found.

Oceangate gets plenty of tourists, however, there are other Sessian cities that get large numbers of tourists as well. Carolyn had an ambitious agenda to show me off in every city that catered to tourists in hopes of keeping me constantly blushing and squirming with embarrassment.

One of the touristy areas where she put my naked body on display was Greenfield. Greenfield had beaches with tons of high-end restaurants, night clubs and shops that sold all sorts of overpriced merchandise that would appeal to visiting tourists. Carolyn led me naked on a leash into as many of these businesses as she could manage.

Strangers had ogled my naked body many times before, but somehow, I never grew inured to it. Male and female tourists from France, Germany, Poland, the United Kingdom, and the United States all came up to me and closely examined every part of my naked body, commenting on my indecently exposed anatomy, while they were all decently clothed.

"Her nipples are so stiff!"

"Her vulva is so smooth!"

"Her pubic lips are so pink and swollen!"

"I'm jealous of her flat belly and taut abs! Turn her around, I want to see her buttocks!"

"Oh my God! She has the most beautiful butt ever!"

Carolyn allowed complete strangers to wrap their arms around my waist and pose with me while their friends took photos of us together. Who were these strangers? What were they going to do with those photos of me? Who were they going to show them to?

Yeah, I never got answers to those questions.

Things got worse when Carolyn dragged me into a coffee shop. There were dozens of customers inside, some waiting in line, others lounging comfortably at tables. Many of them were engaged in deep conversation when I set foot in the shop, but within moments, everyone stopped talking and stared at me.

My naked body became the center of attention as people lost track of what they were saying. I felt my face grow hotter with humiliation as dozens of pairs of eyes focused on me and methodically took assessment of my firm breasts, my hard nipples and my bald pubes. And as Carolyn pulled me deeper into the shop, people got a chance to check out my perfectly shaped buttocks.

I walked barefoot and naked into the shop as Carolyn tugged on my leash. The lady in line in front of us ended up chatting with Carolyn like they were old friends. Then a young woman got in line behind me and began to chat with Carolyn as well.

It was humiliating for me as I had to stand there stark naked and keep quiet as these three women talked. Of course, it took less than twenty seconds before they began to make comments about my body, which inevitably led to them touching and examining me, right in the lobby of the coffee shop. The one in front of Carolyn ended up playing with my nipples, rolling them between her thumbs and index fingers.

The one standing behind me ended up placing one hand boldly between my legs and rubbed her fingertips and down the line of my sex. She commented on the wetness of my pussy and the plumpness of my pubic lips, and I found myself having difficulty making out their words as I was swept up helplessly on an erotic tidal wave that made it hard to think. My legs became wobbly, words became hazy, and my breathing became ragged. And although I couldn't make out every word that was said, I do remember that there was a discussion on the matter of how I seemed to be easily aroused.

Eventually, Carolyn got some sort of white mocha drink and then she led me out of the coffee shop. One of the patrons playfully smacked my bottom as we were leaving, and I let out a girlish yelp. I turned my head to see who it was that had smacked me across the ass, but there were too many people in there bunched tightly together. Carolyn gave a sharp tug on my leash, and we were on the sidewalk once again.

It took my eyes a few moments to adjust to the bright illumination of the sun after emerging from the confines of the coffee shop.

Schlank
Schlank
2,930 Followers