The Slave Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"Diane is that you?" a familiar voice asked as my eyes adapted, When I was able to focus properly, there was a familiar face in front of me. It took a few moments to remember where I'd seen her face before, and then I felt my face grow hot as my blush deepened.

"Madison?" I asked.

Madison Chambers worked at a car dealership in Alexandria. I met her years ago when she sold me my first ever luxury car. It was a 2018 Mercedes Benz S-Class. It was a huge boost to my ego that I could afford a car like that.

On the day that I bought that car, Madison saw me as a woman with money and status. The look on her face as she saw me naked on a public street, being led around on a leash was totally different.

I was floored. When I agreed to become a naked sex slave, I hadn't expected to be exposed to someone I knew. Immediately my hands flew to cover up my bald pubes and my erect nipples. Of course, Carolyn wasn't about to stand for that. She pulled out a leather strap, folded it double and smacked me across the ass.

CRACK! "Ow!"

"Diane! You know better than that! Hands at your sides!" she admonished.

I squirmed with embarrassment, but I did as I was told. Madison looked me up and down, taking in my slave collar, my leash, my bare breasts and my conspicuously swollen pubic lips. In her eyes I had gone from a woman of means to an indecently exposed sex object.

Madison was slim and athletic looking. She eyed me up intently, noticing my arousal. Then, she finally took notice of Carolyn and asked, "And you're Diane's abusive girlfriend I take it?"

"Her mistress," Carolyn corrected. "Diane is legally my property. She signed a slave contract."

"I see," Madison replied. She had made eye contact with Carolyn for a few seconds, but then she went back to staring at me, slowly examining my naked body once again, seeming to linger on my abs, my moist pubic lips and my conspicuously hard nipples.

"She's very pretty," Carolyn agreed. "But sometimes she forgets that she's not a free woman anymore, and she's not entitled to modesty or dignity,"

"So that's why you carry that leather strap around?"

"A simple slap on the bum barely has any effect on her anymore," Carolyn claimed. "To really get her into the slave mindset, she needs to be whipped all over, preferably with a large audience watching."

I had to stand there and allow Madison to ogle me while she introduced herself to my mistress and explained how she and I knew each other.

"You're so lucky to have her as your slave," Madison commented. "Back in the states, she seemed pretty, but I had no idea what a remarkable body she had hidden underneath that conservative tweed skirt suit. Now, here she is, being forced to put her naked body on display. She looks amazing. With a flawless body like that, she ought never to wear clothes."

"I agree. If it were up to me, she'd be kept constantly naked. It allows you to see every line of her perfect body. And it keeps her humble. And of course, it makes her easier to punish."

"I would pay good money to see her get a serious whipping," Madison replied. "I can just imagine the way that she writhes and screams. It would be so different from her normal demeanor."

"What?" Carolyn asked. "Cold and distant? Arrogant?"

"I was going to go with emotionless and boring, but whatever. It would be entertaining to see her jerk and writhe uncontrollably under the whip. I think a harsh whipping would enhance her beauty dramatically."

Carolyn quirked an eyebrow at that. "You're serious? You'd pay me if you could be a spectator, watching my slave get a whipping?"

My heart pounded nervously in my chest as the two women discussed the possibility of me enduring an agonizingly painful punishment just so Madison could be entertained. Money was discussed. Carolyn rebuffed Madison's first offer of two-hundred dollars to witness my whipping. Then larger numbers were discussed.

Carolyn insisted that it was a grand spectacle when a slave as beautiful as me was whipped, and the price Madison paid to witness such a spectacle should reflect that. Madison seemed to agree and kept offering more money.

"Surely, she's not going to offer any more than that!" I thought when Carolyn turned down an offer of eight hundred dollars, she kept offering more money. It wasn't until Madison offered two thousand dollars that Carolyn relented.

Two thousand dollars to see me squirm and howl in pain under a harsh whipping? A part of me felt proud that I fetched such a high price. Another part of me was filled with fear, knowing that I had been sentenced to a sort of suffering that would leave me trembling and sobbing in agony.

* * *

The deal was made, and a date, time and place were chosen. Carolyn dictated that my whipping would take place at the punishment park in Oceangate and Madison agreed to meet us there.

Whenever a slave was brought to a punishment park, it was customary practice for the park employees to search them for contraband. That practice continued when I was brought into Oceangate. First, they examined the inside of my mouth, then underneath my slave collar. Then they examined the soles of my feet.

Then they moved on to the more humiliating part of the search.

"Wall pose," one of the employees brusquely ordered and I obediently pressed my hands against the wall in front of me and bent over at the waist.

"Legs apart," the park employee ordered. "Further than that." Then one of her coworkers snapped on a latex glove. My buttocks were grabbed and spread conspicuously far apart.

Carolyn and Madison stood behind the park employees and watched with intense interest as my buttocks were spread apart to expose my delicate, pink anus. I could feel their eyes burning holes into me as a large blob of cold, oily lubricant was worked into my tight hole, and strong, insistent fingers were thrust inside of me. It took all my self-control to remain bent over and shamelessly exposed as that authoritarian woman thrust her fingers roughly inside of me and probed deep.

The fingers slipped out and I felt relieved. Some of the tension went out of me, but then the fingers unexpectedly speared my asshole a second time and impaled me hard and deep.

"Ohhhhhh," I gasped as she began to jam her fingers brutally in and out. I felt my legs getting rubbery as the fingers abused my delicate orifice and tears welled up in my eyes. I took long, deep breaths and tried not to think about all the people watching as my anus was impaled.

My legs felt weak as my ass was raped and I felt relieved when the fingers were withdrawn. Of course, my relief was short-lived. It took only a few seconds for the park employee to strip off her latex glove, snap on a new one and tell me that she had to check my vagina next.

I gasped when I felt two fingers slide deep into my vagina. The fingers probed and searched, mapping out every square inch of my interior. I felt that she spent entirely too much time probing my insides. A legitimate search of my vagina should have taken only a few seconds, but her fingers explored my moist interior until I was on the verge of a shuddering orgasm. When she finally withdrew her fingers from my sex, I was panting and feverish with sexual desire.

After an aggressive and humiliating body cavity search, my mistress clipped a leash to my slave collar and led me deep into the park. She tugged on my leash and led me to a green field with scores of wooden posts. At least a dozen naked slaves were bound between the posts, with their arms and legs spread far apart, leaving them vulnerable and open to being touched, ogled, or punished.

I was spellbound by the sight. All the slaves had beautiful legs, narrow waists and firm, sculpted buttocks. Of course, their smooth, touchable skin was marred with blushing red handprints, welts and reddish marks left by stinging whips, leather straps or riding crops. I found myself mesmerized by the marks on their naked flesh.

Immediately to my left was a beautiful slave girl with Mediterranean skin and long dark wavy hair. She had a worried look on her face and her fear was contagious. Of course, her fear was justified. Her owner was devious in that she took possession of her slave's breasts and squeezed them, digging her fingernails deep into the tender flesh and pinching her nipples, getting her breasts throbbing and tender before whipping them.

Carolyn requested the assistance of two park employees and had them bind me between two of the wooden posts, with my arms and legs far apart, leaving me just as vulnerable as the other slaves.

"Can you guess what happens next?" Carolyn asked Madison.

"The pretty, naked girl gets whipped across her adorable bare bottom?" replied the well-dressed car saleswoman.

I was aroused by the anticipation of being punished. It was the excitement of being controlled again, even though she knew it would involve a good deal of pain. Of course, I refused to admit it out loud. No matter how wet a slave girl gets between her legs, she almost never admits to getting sexually aroused from being whipped.

Madison looked me straight in the eye, and my breathing became ragged as I stood there, naked and bound spread-eagle, waiting to be punished.

Carolyn offered to let Madison be the one who whipped me. She almost turned down the offer, pleading inexperience. Then a helpful park employee stepped up and offered to give Madison some pointers and show her how it was done.

"Hold the tail of the whip in one hand and aim with the other," she instructed Madison. "This will improve your control and help you to hit your target. You don't want the lash to go wild. That can lead to the whip wrapping around the slave's body."

"Wrapping is bad?"

"Wrapping is bad. It usually means bleeding."

"Bleeding isn't sexy," another park employee explained. "If a slave starts bleeding, the whipping is stopped automatically. That's standard operating procedure."

Madison's first blow struck dead center across my right buttock, and it stung like a dozen angry hornets. I screamed and struggled like mad against the leather restraints.

"That was too hard," the park employee admonished Madison.

"Don't I want to whip her hard?"

"Not at first," the park employee explained. "You start off using only moderate force and build up the intensity as you go. You get a better emotional reaction from the slave that way. And you can make the whipping last longer. If you start off whipping her as hard as you can, you use up her capacity for pain almost immediately and the punishment session only lasts a few seconds."

Armed with this information, Madison began to whip me again. She built up the intensity of her blows, giving me a few seconds between blows to absorb the pain and come to terms with it before the next stinging blow.

THWACK! "Ow!"

My breasts heaved up and down and I swallowed hard and tensed up in anticipation of more pain between blows. Madison was an apt student, and she dutifully followed her teacher's instructions, gradually building up the intensity of the blows, allowing me to adapt to one level of pain before introducing me to the next level.

THWACK! "Aaahhh!"

The strokes became harder and harder, and a crowd formed around me as my ass became reddened. Naked slaves getting their beautiful bottoms punished is one of the main enticements that draw tourists to come to Sessia. And as my screams became more desperate and my squirming under the whip became more frantic, more and more tourists were motivated to come over to witness my plight.

THWACK!

"Aaahhh!"

THWACK!

"Aaaahhhh!"

THWACK!

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

THWACK!

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

At some point, there was an assemblage of at least twenty people gathered around my bound nudity and my bottom was on fire.

I was certain that Madison was done laying stripes across my naked backside, but the people in the crowd called out for more. My bottom was sore and throbbed. I felt completely dominated and submissive to Madison and would have gladly knelt at Madison's feet and kissed her boots if I wasn't bound spread eagle between those wooden posts.

"I think she could bear another ten, don't you?" said a woman with an east European accent. I squirmed and gave the east European woman a plaintive look. I could not have felt more submissive if I tried. I was at the mercy of everyone, even anonymous strangers who had just joined the crowd to witness my torment.

Madison glanced briefly at Carolyn and the park employees who had been tutoring her on the proper way to whip a girl. No words were spoken, however, the facial expressions and body language of her associates seemed to indicate that I would endure ten more.

THWACK!

"Ow! Aaaahhhh!"

The strokes were firm and each one burned my ass with scalding pain. At this point my intense pain was blended with intense sexual arousal in a potent cocktail of emotions. In between the blows I moaned, and it was impossible to tell if the sounds I made were moans of intense suffering or moans of potent lust.

One would think that the reddening of my bottom would be enough to satisfy Madison's desire to whip a girl, but she had witnessed the Mediterranean slave girl getting her breasts whipped and decided it was a beautiful sight to see. She was determined to recreate the beauty of that punishment, using my own body as her canvas. She looked intently at the slave to my left, enjoying the show as the unfortunate slave girl's breasts were whipped and then she said, "Would it be okay if I whipped Diane's front?"

"Well, you did pay an awful lot of money for her," Carolyn said. "For the amount of money you paid, you should be able to see more than just her cute backside getting whipped."

I moaned at this announcement and then Madison got into a discussion with the park employees about the proper way to whip my breasts.

The Mediterranean slave girl's breasts had been squeezed, kneaded and pinched before they were whipped. Madison asked about the benefits of doing that to me before my breasts were whipped.

"That will help to make them more sensitive," one of them explained. "They'll become slightly reddened before the first lash of the whip slaps across her adorable breasts. The minor pain will help to prepare her for the inflicting of the major pain."

Madison asked Carolyn to hold the whip while she squeezed and abused my breasts.

I whimpered as Madison grasped my vulnerable breasts in both hands and kneaded them roughly. She pushed them together, thrust them deeply upwards, squashed them flat and then grasped one of my breasts tightly and sank her fingers in painfully deep.

"Ohhhhhh! Aaaahhhh!"

I gasped and whimpered, but I was overcome with a dark, delicious excitement as Madison roughly took possession of my breasts and abused them. I felt feverishly warm and the soft, wet throbbing in my sex became increasingly noticeable. At some point, Madison gave me an intense look. Her grayish-blue eyes met mine and she maintained eye contact with me as she sank her fingers deeper into my tender flesh. Then she slowly licked her lips, and I could feel the warm juices from my pussy overflowing and leaking down into the crack of my ass.

"I love these breasts," Madison confided in a deep, sultry voice. "And right now, they belong to me. I can do whatever I want with them."

She kneaded my breasts, smacked them, then tweaked the nipples, massaged the flesh, and the throbbing between my legs became more intense. Without thinking, I thrust my hips towards Madison, lewdly pushing my pelvis towards her, as if begging her to place her hands on my bald pubes. It was a sudden reflex, a violent, mindless convulsion, over which I had no control.

I whimpered, sighed and struggled reflexively against my restraints as Madison grabbed one of my nipples and cruelly pinched it, pulling it towards her, stretching it painfully far before finally letting go and letting it snap back to where it belonged.

When my breasts had been sufficiently manhandled and tenderized, Madison held her hand out to Carolyn and requested that the whip be returned to her.

I felt shockingly helpless and braced myself for the agonizing sting of the whip across my poor, innocent breasts. The pain was every bit as bitter as I'd feared.

"Oh! Ohhhhhh! Aaaahhhh!"

The sting of the whip as Madison smacked it across my already reddened boobs was overwhelming. My self-preservation instincts kicked in and I desperately tried to break free from my restraints and protect my breasts from the painful onslaught. Of course, that was impossible. No matter how much I screamed, struggled, and strained against my bonds, there was no way I could break free.

Madison aimed for my sensitive nipples. They were already engorged with blood and so erect that they ached. Even a glancing blow from the whip across my hard nips elicited a yowling scream from my lips, and Madison managed to hit my poor nips at least a dozen times.

"Ow! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!"

My breasts seethed with feeling as never before and my entire body twisted and writhed between the wooden posts. I screamed and struggled as Madison whipped one breast, then the other, making them bounce and sting, always seeming to target the sensitive nipples, making them redder and even more tender as the whipping continued, seeming to go on forever.

I was in a frenzy of screaming and struggling as my poor, naked breasts were abused without mercy. The concentrated blows came faster and faster. My body became my tortured breasts.

I screamed and swung my head so violently that my hair flew in all directions and my face was partially covered until a helpful park employee stepped in and paused my whipping until my hair could be worked into a neat, orderly ponytail.

"That's better," Madison said. She thanked the park employee for her help.

"There's more to punishment than making your slave scream and recoil in pain," the park employee replied. "They're supposed to look aesthetically pleasing while they suffer."

Madison, the park employees, and a gathering of dozens took a few moments to admire my beauty. Apparently, a slave girl's beauty is greatly enhanced after a whipping. The look of vulnerability on her face, the sheen of sweat across her naked body, the heaving of her breasts and the vivid lines of color left by the whip all somehow combine to make her more beautiful and desirable.

"It's a shame it's over," Madison commented, and then one of the park employees responded, "It doesn't have to be."

The park employee explained that many slave owners found it quite entertaining to whip a slave girl between her legs. Although, they usually played with their pussies first and made certain that their pubic lips were stimulated and swollen before the whipping began.

"Her labia are quite plump already," Madison replied, pointing directly at my vulva,

My pubic lips were very visible, plump and glistening with moisture, but the park employee didn't seem to be satisfied.

"They could be plumper," she replied. "Knead them with your fingers, work your fingertips and up down her pink slit until she's moaning and trying to hump your hand. That's when you'll know she's ready for the whip."

I whimpered at this advice, but Madison just nodded in agreement and said, "Ooh, that sounds like fun."

She reached down between my legs and pinched my pubic lips shut so that the moisture overflowed and leaked all over her fingers. It trickled out and some of it dripped down onto the ground.