The Slave Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kyrakie
Kyrakie
46 Followers

"No," she said, lowering her white robes into the slurry, "no, I'll swim."

Amanda watched anyway, as she hopped her way over. Meanwhile Hannah was much more interested in something she'd found in the floor, feeling with her hands she could outline something that felt suspiciously like a human head. A more detailed examination revealed that it was indeed a bas-relief sculpture of a woman's face in the floor. She had no eyes or ears, was fixed smoothly into the floor, but of most interest was that her jaw was stretched wide open, like it was wrapped around something.

Like a gobstopper... Or a ballgag.

After Camille had been pulled up, Amanda passed the ball to Hannah and confirmed that it did indeed fit perfectly, finishing the statue of the gagged woman. A loud click resounded, but the bars stayed still.

They felt around for more clues, and didn't have to go far. To the face's left and right they'd found two more statues, each of a woman's crotch. One was forward facing, with a gap where the crotch would be, the other with its rear displayed and a pair of hands pulling its cheeks apart.

Having already found the ball their task was clear.

"So, we're looking for a dildo and a buttplug." Hannah tried to keep her voice as level as possible, despite her excitement.

"Certainly the strangest apple-bobbing I've ever done. We'll had to do it by touch alone," Amanda didn't have nearly as good a poker face, and was clearly showing her disdain for this task. Despite that she was handling the revelation fairly well

Hannah thought she would do well to worry less, after all, Amanda did put a lot of effort into her appearance and supposedly semen had applications in skincare. If a cum facial was meant to remove wrinkles then surely a bath in the stuff would make their skin glow like goddesses.

Oh wait. She'd forgotten, it probably wasn't real. Though it would be flattering if they had gotten this many men to jack off just for her.

"You okay Cam?" Camille was taking this the worst though, the poor girl was shivering and restless as she looked at the pool. "You can stay here if you want and I'll go-"

"No... I want to help."

Hannah didn't wait to hear any more of their hesitation and instead opted to just jump straight in.

She opened her mouth again and took another gulp. She knew that it should have tasted vile, that it should made her recoil in revolt, or at least it would have before all this, but now it was like semen was ambrosia.

She felt like something was wrong, something was wrong with her, but she couldn't work it out and when she tried to focus on that thought, she lost her grip on it. Instead all that filled her mind was her quest to find the dildo and buttplug at the bottom of the pool. To help them escape, of course.

She stayed under as long as possible before rising to the surface to take a lungful of air, and repeat the exercise. She was a strong swimmer, but since it was largely impossible to swim in these heels, the only advantage she had was holding her breath.

Amanda didn't have that, but she was giving it a good gooey go, and was, to Hannah's deep sadness, the first to find the dildo in the corner of the room. When Hannah next surfaced, Amanda pulled her out as well to tell her as much.

Camille wasn't really helping at all. In her long flowing robes she barely sank to the bottom before she needed to jump back up to the surface again, but that didn't seem to dampen her enthusiasm. There was an awful lot of giggling and an occasional burp when she rose to the surface.

The dildo sank into the statue's crotch with another perfect fit. Two down, just the buttplug to go.

This time Hannah found it, and surfaced just in time to hear the squelch of Amanda going back down again. They had the final piece, and could pass through to the next challenge.

But, did she want to?

She didn't have to.

She could keep them here, in this delicious pool. Keep diving, keep drinking.

Amanda would understand right? At the end of the three hours they'd be pulled from the maze and tied up, and broken like the others. Oh they'd be tortuously splendidly broken until they couldn't even think without help.

That Amanda, the enslaved Amanda, would understand why. In the end she would forgive Hannah for this.

She reached around to push the plug into her lubed ass, and then cursed.

Her catsuit! With all the cum on both the inside and outside she'd completely forgotten she was wearing it.

But before she could work around that problem Amanda surfaced and pulled herself out, and noticed the metal bulb in Hannah's hand.

"Great work. That's all three. Lets get out of here."

What had she been thinking? That she'd trap her own friend just for a stomach-full of cum? Despite her mouth watering at the thought, she wouldn't betray her friend like that.

A third and final click resounded through the room, and the bars raised. The way was free.

Amanda immediately stepped through the exit, and begrudgingly Hannah did as well. As they did, there was a subtle fourth click, and the bars began to lower again. And Camille was still splashing around, not giving either of them a single glance.

Hannah guessed they had about thirty seconds before the gap was too small to squeeze through and Camille was trapped in there. Thirty seconds that were running out faster

We can't save her Hannah. We'd never escape ourselves, and we owe it to Stacey and the others to make it through this.

Hannah cried wordlessly at the truth of Amanda's words, and fought to escape, but like the green men earlier her struggles caused nothing but distractions. But, as Amanda said, pragmatism won in the end.

She reluctantly wiped her body clean, surrupticiously swallowing as much as she could without Amanda seeing, and they went back to walking the maze.

She wouldn't deny she was disappointed, that she had hoped that they'd all remain here, trapped and enslaved. But Amanda was right, they needed to reach the end, for their friend's sake. And Hannah would do anything for her friends.

Kyrakie
Kyrakie
46 Followers
12