All Comments on 'The Slave, the Snake, and the Sinner Pt. 03'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hello!

So sorry to hear about your very stressful year! You must be so brave to be doing it with so much grace. Good luck with the house situation. I hope this next year is much better. Sending you good wishes.

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 4 years ago
Welcome back:)

You have had a lot to deal with. Come back at your own pace. We will all still be waiting. Ditto to the above comments too!

Deepreader123Deepreader123over 4 years ago
Confused...

First of all, I'm glad you're back. I love your writing style and look forward to each chapter, regardless of which story you update.

However, I'm a bit confused by part three here... It's not new story line, it's just a duplicate of part two. Why? When will we get to read new material, oh great one??

aisielynnaisielynnover 4 years ago

Hi Steffi.... First off, my condolences on the loss of your parents this past year.

Secondly, glad to see you back on Lit.... however, as much as this chapter is enjoyable, it is an exact duplicate of Part 2. I have a feeling this was just a simple case of uploading the wrong file. Hopefully you will be able to get the real Part 3 posted soon. May your muse shine brightly upon you. *warm smile*

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago

My deepest sympathy for your losses. I just lost my 30 yr old son before Christmas unexpectedly, and the pain is unrelenting. Currently I’m using distraction and denial as my go-to coping strategies. Your fans are always grateful for any submissions. Looking forward to seeing the real chapter 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
🤔 Chapter THREE?!?!

😬 Isn’t this chapter just a resubmission of chapter TWO?!?!

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Thank you guys for your kind comments...I uploaded the REAL part three this morning so hopefully that will be up soon. Part 4 needs editing (not too much) and I have a first draft of part 5 (last chapter). I'm trying get hard to climb out of the pits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
still at it, i see...

¨ukrainian slave ship¨, but crew with names that are perhaps martian?

pseudo-ukrainian words thrown about - none correct. i consider the source, and like her writing - so long as she sticks to ´murrican.

do.not.put.phony.other language.words.into your stories!!

unless you do some research - or get an edit by someone not a product of usa ed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please give us the final chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please finish this great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...