All Comments on 'The Slave, the Snake, and the Sinner'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
davybyrnedavybyrneover 5 years ago
Riveting

Erotic and disgusting at the same time. So much fun to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Very well written. Extremely dark, true non con.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
I will have to reserve judgment on this one until I read more.

SteffiOlsen is a fine writer, so I am willing to follow along as she plays her story out, but the opening is a bit on the dark side. It doesn't look like it will get a whole lot better for Cassia when the one who plans on "rescuing" her from her fate isn't much of an upgrade from her current tormentors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

True non-con - tears, screams, the whole deal. More please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You quoted yourself

And i am cracking up at your narcissism. Youre an average writer at best.

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 5 years agoAuthor
Troll snack

I don't usually do this, but... No shit I quoted myself, dumbass. I intentionally invented one I found amusing, just to use it here. Good thing all my other readers are smart enough to tell the difference between narcissism and snarkism

SofBlackSofBlackover 5 years ago

The only thing that would have made your comment better was if you had gone with snarkissism.

:)

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 5 years agoAuthor
Dear SofBlack

Dammit! NOW you tell me! :D

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisover 5 years ago
A butterfly

A butterfly... It's the image I have in mind when I see people "flying" from a task to an other, not knowing on which one settle down and concentrate. I can't believe you started yet an other new story (and talk about starting an second spin-off of TT?!) when you already have two stories (or more?) that keep readers waiting for weeks (months)!... If you can't keep a decent delay between chapters of unfinished stories, maybe you shouldn't start new ones...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...