The Slavemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,322 Followers

He was staring down at my ass, watching the way my flesh rippled with every strike, his lips parted as if it was the most arousing thing he'd ever seen in his life. It made me whimper and his gaze flashed to mine at the sound, his lips curving up in a heated smile at whatever he saw on my face. He showed me mercy, turning me around and getting another condom. Once he had it on, he lifted me against the wall and rubbed against my core, teasing my entrance so that I finally broke. "Please! Please, I'm so empty..."

He made another of those low sounds and thrust inside of me, stuffing me full, so full, and he held me as best he could. And he was so warm with this glow of sex, like a god of lust and control all in one. He pant a little, but not as if he was about to be tired anytime soon, more as if he was frenzied with how hard he was rocking inside of me. I whimpered, my legs tight around his waist, and his head was back slightly until I grabbed him by his hair again and made him be closer, until I pressed my lips to his with a low whimper of submission and need and begging.

He moaned as if the sound wounded him and when he pulled away, his voice was a soft whisper. "Oh, Jesus, Deirdre..."

I choked when I came and said his name a third time and, that time, I was fucked all out of confused anger and fight. All that was left was submission and I was close, so close to breaking and telling him I was dying for his collar and I was scared for how badly he might be able to hurt me. So it came out another plea and a whine. "Christopher, please! Sir, please..."

He moaned and bit my shoulder and I'd never forget it, never. I lifted my head for him to have easier access, surrendering to him with a happy sob while he drilled me against the wall. Then, he made this low snarl of a sound and pulled away from the wall, taking me back to the floor, and my legs shook when they fell open. This time, he crawled over me and I expected violence with the territorial gaze he gave me, but when he stroked a hand under my ass and lifted me up so he could fill me, his touch was gentle. He lowered his face to mine and kissed me with this loving hum. What was worse was how his other hand was a caress around my throat, the softest, sweetest control. No bondage besides his touch, no pain besides the way my muscles burned from our spree, and no cruelty at all.

And that was what broke me. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back in surrender, spread my legs for him to use me easier, arched my hips to help him go deeper. I didn't say anything, but I think he knew. His eyes when he finished with a moan said he knew. They were peaceful, the Master version I had first seen him have. "Pretty Aurora," he said softly.

"Yes, sir." He smiled in satisfaction, his eyes lit up with his pleasure and the sight made me glow, made me tingle with joy from my head to my toes.

He kissed my nose and I felt numb when he lifted me to his chest, when he carried me to his bed. Like Ash, he apparently slept where he dungeon fucked. I didn't look at it too closely besides to notice when he put my clothes on my side of the bed. He covered me up and stroked my hair gently.

I waited until he passed out while petting me so gently, waited until he pulled away in his sleep, until he was on his back and his shoulder length hair was splayed messily across the pillow.

And I got dressed and left. It wasn't my ghosting him, nothing like that. It wasn't any act of cruelty at all, in fact, or even an act of cowardice.

I just knew that I was done for and lost and I needed a minute to collect myself before I fell to him, needed a minute to pray to whatever higher power existed that the fall didn't have a terribly painful ground waiting for me at the bottom this time.

--------

Christopher

I didn't need Ash to tell me to wait after that time. I wasn't blind to what had happened and how well we had fit together on a general scale. That hadn't been any kind of protocol play at all, which was my thing. That had been pure chaos, something I hadn't been as good at before, and yet, with Deirdre? Holy hell. The fire was just there. When I woke up and she was gone, it didn't feel like the kind of thing that went with her crazy terror, didn't feel like the weird form of running. This felt like something that was going to lead to something. I wasn't angry either, wasn't much of anything. It gave me time to think about possibilities and how I would handle them.

Always before, I kept slaves. I carefully chose them and just as carefully released them from my service, making absolutely sure that they left my fantasy enslavement whole. Whether or not they kept the lessons I had taught them was their choice to make. If they left my hands and decided they had hated how much control I had demanded, then they never had to exercise it again and that was always the last lesson I tried to leave them with, that their life was their choice but they had to take responsibility for themselves. I demanded that they owned up to their actions in my slavery because it was valuable in life. But I made sure to end on the note that life was what they made of it and I kept up things like small coffee dates, made sure they came back to my branch Sulfur's so I could see them and play with them again.

Goodbyes were never sad things with me. My slaves always came to me with a goal in mind, a lesson they wanted from me. They didn't love me in the relationship sense, though they certainly loved me in a friendship sense. Like I had told Deirdre, every last one to date had come back to me with a laugh and said they did not want what I wanted for a long period of time. A month of two was great for them and they gave me a few hours of service on certain nights of the week. It was finite, though, and then they left and they all had the grace to say that 24/7? Hell no.

I thought of those things often during the nights when I was trying to figure out what might happen with Deirdre. Because I always knew what happened with every slave I'd had, but the person I fantasized about trying to get in a real relationship with was the one person who left me reeling and wondering. Maybe it was a sign that I should try dating her instead. She was obviously so freaking scared after what had happened to her, so why not throw in the towel and try to find a different walk of life?

But I knew the answer. It was because she would keep getting scared every time we played together, no matter how damned light I tried to be with her and you didn't enter a relationship with someone like Deirdre King without the good sense that it would for damn sure be a kinky ass relationship. You also didn't enter that relationship with any kind of fear in the play because it never led to anything good.

The worst thought was how much I would give up to have Deirdre, if I thought those kinds of things wouldn't be problems. I'd never dated before, not really. I'd gone into kink as a teenager. I'd been drawn to it from the beginning, even when I was discovering masturbation. Even then, my desires had been integrated with fantasies of control and light sadism. It started with things like those videos of girls sleeping, even if you know they're usually fake. There was something about the helplessness, the thought of needing to protect someone when they couldn't protect themselves, but of also taking advantage of their trust. Those thoughts refined themselves and I started to experiment, went deeper into the control aspect. I started looking up hard conditioning and deep training. The thoughts of mastery and rules just happened and I had met, through college and shared interests, people like Ash and all their slaves and submissives.

And now I was given free reign of my own branch of Sulfur's and it was well known that I was a master, but I would lighten myself for Deirdre. I would even try to date for her. I couldn't claim I thought it would turn out very well. In fact, when I imagined something like dinner and a movie, it seemed like it would go spectacularly terrible, a humiliating failure. But I would try anyway.

It was good to have the time to think, to brainstorm, to fantasize of ways to help Deirdre. Even if I still couldn't decide how our relationship might go forward after all the thoughts and quiet, late night mental avenues, it made me feel steadier with knowledge of possibilities and how I might proceed with those possibilities. It gave me a foundation, which was something I needed, and it gave me self control, which was even more necessary.

It was actually Deirdre who decided how it would go. I didn't know it, but in the time she'd left me, she'd done some thinking of her own. I was sitting at the bar with Jackson and Lily, watching around me to make sure everything was safe and the entire place a good show. It was, too, so much that it fueled my own sexuality and made me feel wicked. I loved the thought of being the king of this place some nights, when it was really good.

And then I saw her. She walked into Sulfur's Beta, looking like a dream like always, and that time, I was the one who went to her.

She didn't say anything for a moment when I drew her to the side and when she did, her voice sounded soft, almost unsure even. "I'm sorry I left like that. I didn't mean it like the other times and just needed a minute to think, but I'm sorry anyway."

"It's okay. I know how you meant it, baby. Listen, I meant what I told you. That night, when I said I wouldn't play with anyone else if you'd like to try it? That's okay. And we could start with playing like we did that one night together, when you needed it, and hang out or whatever the rest of the time. I like you is what I'm saying, Deirdre."

She made a soft sound, a broken little laugh that made me flinch a little. "I appreciate the thought and offer. It sounds like the best thing I could ever hope for from someone like you." She hesitated while she fidgeted in sheer nerves, toying with her long shirt sleeves. "But." She took a breath while I waited, dying a little because a lot of this was definitely up to her and then I had to react. It made me feel out of control, but I counted heartbeats and dealt with it. "It would feel wrong to limit you that way when I know what you could be." She laughed breathlessly. "When you're the perfect Master and it feels like the kind of relationship you were made for. I know that sounds weird, but it feels like it'd just be a sin, like cutting off an artist's hand or something, I don't know." She frowned a little, with worry.

And then she made her call and it was the thing I hadn't dared hope for. "I wished to ask to be your slave. For the purpose of teaching me to not be so afraid of that level of trust after what happened to me. You're right that I was hurt and I've been staying to light submission ever since."

I'll be damned if she hadn't spoken with Ash first. She must have because it was the perfect request for someone like me. It had a stated purpose and left it up to me to decide to accept a new slave for instruction to that purpose. I went still, running a hand through my hair. I wanted her, so bad it hurt me. "Are you sure that's what you want to ask for, Deirdre? I really meant what I offered."

She gave me a shy, pleading grin. "I'm sure. It doesn't just feel like the kind of relationship you were made for. It feels like it's the relationship I was made for and have been too scared to face anymore. I would just ask for your patience, please, sir."

Jesus bloody hell. God, it was sweet. She said it with such subservience. It was both insightful and left me in the domain she knew I was most comfortable in. "I really want that, Deirdre, but I only ever want it when my slaves come to me willingly," I said quietly. "So just to make really sure, you realize what you're asking for, right? Absolute power exchange for whatever time period we set together. You saw me with Todd and Gracie. I'm not Ash."

"Yes, sir," she answered. Her eyes lifted up to the cages where my two pets danced for me even then. She smiled at me. "I know. Teach me through my jealousies as you wish and choose. I... I don't have demands and..." She took a deep breath and then gave me what she knew I wouldn't be able to turn away from. For a second, I wondered if Ash had influence on the next part, but then she looked up at me and I realized that the only thing Ash had told her was how to offer me her slavery. He had given her the syntax, but the next was all her. "No demands and I have no limits. My master can decide those since the training I asked for might require those limits to be pressed for trust. I give up my safewords unless they serve the purpose of protecting my master and his state of mind as he sees fit."

I made a sound of pain because it took real effort to not state my acceptance of Deirdre King's absolute slavery after that incredibly arousing offer of total control in favor of my instruction. And the way she looked at me, with such resolve and sincerity and trust? Jesus fucking Christ. "I-" I cut myself off because I wasn't sure the words out of my mouth would be what I needed them to be. Every part of my being wanted to say, I accept your offer and rule her right then and there. Instead, I was proud when I managed to say, "I am very interested, little Aurora. Come on. I'm afraid you might have to wait for me in my office to have the conversation, though."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry for-"

"No." My tone was stern, but I was scared she didn't get me. Instead of any anger or frustration, she met my gaze and waited for my instruction. And God, I wanted to fuck her beautiful mouth for it right then. I could still feel her, still taste her where I had so thoroughly tongue fucked her and those memories weren't helping me. "The word 'I' is something you should learn to avoid from here on out if you want to serve me that way. Try again and say 'please accept an apology' followed by whatever was wrong and then end with 'and punish me as you see fit'."

Her intake of breath made me want to whimper like a wounded puppy. Because fuck me, but Deirdre was flushed with arousal just from those words. "Yes, Master. Thank you. Please accept an apology for any inconvenience this has caused you and punish me as you see fit for instruction."

I drew her close in the hallway where we'd been walking and she moaned at the feel of it because I was hard as hell and getting worse with every word from her. I rewarded her submission with a kiss filled with approval and it made her whine. "Very pretty, beautiful girl. Apology accepted and no inconvenience for me at all."

Her eyes were closed in both resignation and bliss, but I admired her as well. This poor slave at heart and what had been done to her. I stroked her hair and I didn't feel completely worthy of the massive amount of trust she was giving me. "Thank you, Master. How does it please you for a slave to express gladness?"

I grinned, so happy I thought my heart could burst. God, she was so perfect without even trying. I had been right.

I had been right! Deirdre had been dying for this, had craved it. She was beyond made for this level and it was an intense level that most just weren't for or into. Even Lily said it sounded stuffy and irritating when she heard some of the interactions with my slaves. "I will teach and train you to other ways to express happiness for your Master's pleasure. For now, give me a kiss, Deirdre. Show me how pleased you are with how eagerly you can kiss."

Her eyes lit up with wicked fire and I suddenly had a burst of clarity where I realized something. Deirdre's wildfire moments from before would find another outlet in slavery, an outlet that might well undo even me. Because she cupped my face in one gentle and eager hand, while she cradled the back of my neck with the other, and that time she closed the distance between us, her lips pressing to mine.

Her kiss when she was determined for respect made me moan against her mouth because that side of her that had clawed me and left bleeding scratches down my back, ones that my slaves had kissed with fear and soothing adoration? It was refueled into serving so perfectly that it made me hot. She stroked the back of my neck with gentle will to give me pleasure and she licked tenderly at my lips to ask permission. And when I opened up for her?

Jesus, no one could kiss like Deirdre asking for slavery. She moaned into my mouth and fucked her tongue between my teeth as if begging for approval, with these hungry little whimpers of desirous flame. I clasped the back of her head with a moan and pulled away only to coo horny encouragement. "That's it, Deirdre, good girl. Show Master how much of a greedy little slave I own, how much of my horny wanton slut you can be. I'll want this from every display from you. I don't care where it is when you're serving me. If we're surrounded by people in a display out in the main bar and I command you to suck my cock, you do it without hesitating and you make sure everyone hears how horny it makes you. You display yourself like the most sexual creature alive, Deirdre, understood?"

"Yes, Master." It was breathy, aroused, so that I smiled with my own pleasure.

"Good little slave girl. Show me again, baby."

She showed me. Jesus, she met my lips with this fire of need, her entire being vibrating with it. I have always been the most impressed and delighted with uninhibited and eager slaves, but Deirdre topped every last one. She moaned against my lips and writhed her body in a sinuous dance of pure desire against mine. Ash had called her vain, but when she turned that vanity around for someone else's pleasure, she really knew how to use it. It was only when I hit the wall that I realized she had pressed me against it and was grinding against me, but it wasn't in any attempt to control or manipulate me. It was with pure eager hunger, the kind a slave would display to earn my approval. When I pulled away to moan my frenzy, she waited for me to go back to her and her lips welcomed me back to her. I had had sex that wasn't as hot as Deirdre's slave kiss. I held her tight to try and fix the moment in memory.

I pulled away from her only to save both of us because if I didn't I would have commanded her to her knees right there in the hallway, would have growled at her to kneel and suck me off until I filled her mouth with cum like the good slave slut she was now. But I didn't. I would like to claim my reason was for a logical thing like how I hadn't given her my sexual health papers.

It wasn't. It was because I hadn't trained her in how important it was to hold my cum on her tongue, how to worship the flavor like an eager and grateful slave. I would have had to punish her if she'd taken and swallowed it. Bad slaves wasted cum like that. Good slaves savored it and whimpered with their horny gratitude, their eyes alive and filled with joy at being granted a fluid from their master's body. I thought about her offer of no limits and no safewords, her soft voice saying that I should decide her limits, and imagined her lips closed around a mouthful of another fluid from my body, my piss. I imagined her whimpering with the flavor of it on her tongue while I stroked the whip over her shoulders to command her to show me more eagerness. She'd learn well under the whip until I never so much as had to speak, until she reacted to its tail across her shoulder and purred with need around a mouthful of urine.

And then that led to the thought of Deirdre King as my slave princess, on a lovely leash at my side, the epitome of desire and lust. It turned out, for all my intentions, I wasn't going to make it past that kiss before I broke. "I accept your slavery," I whispered against her mouth. "But we still have things to talk about like time frames and other things, beautiful girl."

Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,322 Followers
1...34567...18