The Slavemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,295 Followers

I stared at his lips still and had to make myself stop my eye fucking him, but that was another key lesson from him. "I know you're a horny little princess slave, baby, but you need to learn to focus on your Master more and serve his directions," he had said a few nights. And he had locked me in chastity belts those nights, with toys stuffing me in both holes, and made me serve him things like drinks or the paperwork he needed while the toys would vibrate on and off inside of me. I didn't want the belt any more than he gave it to me regularly, so I had learned to think through my twisted daydreams and need. "Kill you, Master? Never!"

He grinned. "All I'm saying is that you might prefer to look on the coffee table before we get too distracted for the night." There was something in his voice that made me turn and look to where he nodded. I went to his low sitting coffee table and sat before two black boxes, feeling a surreal moment of sheer fantasy. "They're the same thing in both boxes. Two different colors." While I looked up at him, he delicately unlocked the play collar I had still been using for the past few months. "It's an indulgence on my part because I love pink so much, but I got the black too, since it would be easier to match. But for tonight, you're dressed perfectly for the pink one."

He opened the box and my world felt like every fantasy I had ever had of my prince. I had asked for a princess collar.

He had chosen one and it was most obviously not for play purposes. It was a beautiful, glittering silver chain and the ends didn't clasp together, I realized. I stared up into Master's brown eyes while he showed me how it did work.

There was a loop in one end of the chain and the other end fed down through the loop, so the result was a nice, snug fit around my throat with a chain hanging loose down the hollow of my throat. There was one last piece and that was the silver heart lock that had a keyhole in the back because the front was adorned with pink gems, so delicately inlaid that it was graceful in appearance. He fitted the lock at the end of the chain, the lock that would hang loosely beneath my throat, but would fix it to where the chain couldn't be pulled through the loop unless he unlocked me. "Will you be my 24/7 slave from now on, Deirdre?"

"Yes, Master," I whispered, wondering how I had ever thought my submission was a curse when this man was waiting for me. I'd take every bad and terrible scarring experience I had suffered, everything that had almost broken me, three times over if I had to, in order to reach this point in life.

He clicked the lock shut and then stood over me, his hand on my head, his fingers brushing the yellow lily in my hair while I bowed and leaned against his thigh.

We didn't move for a very long time.


Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,295 Followers