The Slave's Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah visibly gulped as his lips and nose were smeared in precum and whatever oily secretions Yari's fat glans produced. "It... it smells so good... Your stinky cock is making me light-headed..."

"I'm only getting started. Your weak, human mind will be shattered once I'm done, slave." Without allowing her civilized self to register the words she had just uttered, Yari likewise gave Jonah no chance to reply as she began rubbing her cock from side to side across his mouth and cheeks. A low moan was all he managed, uttered whilst pouting out his lips to kiss the orcish cock as if on reflex.

As a result of having violently shredded the tattered shorts that had barely contained Yari's pelvic region, nothing was in the way of spreading her most potent sweat across Jonah's bare torso. Her cock, balls and asshole were all in contact with his soft skin, and her marking ritual thus turned into a full-body movement. She rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing the small boy slick with her body fluids, while pressing her cock down with her hand to ensure that each breath he took would be infused with orcish essence as she slid it across his face.

The scent of freshly washed human was all but gone before long. Even to Yari, her own stink seemed to cling to her skin, and being used to it mattered little in that moment. Her nose practically stung from the thick musk, and she couldn't even begin to imagine what it was like for Jonah. But in the same way that only a hint of his scent remained, so did Yari's concern. If anything, the smell merely spurred her on to defile Jonah further.

"Time to open your mouth," she said, her hips sliding back her cock off Jonah's face.

Jonah stared at the heavy, green cockhead resting upon his lips. "Y-yes, my lady..."

"Good boy," Yari cooed as the first hole she was going to violate slowly gaped open under her cock. As she reached out to grasp his head in her hand, Jonah's brown eyes looked up at her with visible lust that seemed to have amplified several times already, but it was obvious that said lust still hadn't completely eradicated his fear. If only for a split second, Yari looked upon him and hesitated.

But one throb of her cock that had her whole body shuddering for release was all it took to get her back on track. She yanked Jonah's head towards herself, lifting it off the pillow to put his mouth at a perfect angle to enter him. And so she did, her girthy glans stretching his lips as the tip of her cock slowly sunk past them. To her eyes it was an impossible fit, but despite the circumference of her cock that far exceeded that of Jonah's mouth, the first inches stubbornly forced their way in, sliding along his tongue. She grunted as his teeth scraped against her flesh, the soft sponginess of which allowed it to squeeze together to power through all the way.

Before long came the moment that Yari sought after. Jonah's lips and teeth slipped past the wide rim of her glans, and thus he was stuck in place with a mouthful of the most abundant source of orcish pheromones. He whimpered, but actively continued to swallow the precum that now pumped directly into his throat, and Yari, who had paused to witness it all, put on a grin that revealed near all of her teeth as well as her two tusks.

"Beautiful," she said in a voice that rumbled with more bass than normally. "You serve your role well, human. Now squeeze those lips together.Suck on it."

Jonah seemed overwhelmed, as if not knowing how he could possibly squeeze his lips any further. But sure enough, even if just slightly, they began massaging the top portion of Yari's veiny shaft like a tight tube of flesh that continued to stretch forward along her length, audibly squelching as frothy drool leaked out on all sides. It was as if Jonah had turned his lips into rubber, intent on proving that they were mere sheaths for orcish cock.

Yari moaned as the remaining foot of cock beneath her glans received such unexpected attention from his mouth, and with that it quickly became impossible to sit still and let Jonah do everything. Her hips rammed forward on instinct, drawing out splutters and gags from her master as the back of his mouth took the full brunt impact. Yari was far too hung to proceed into his throat that easily... but that was a fact that she could exploit, seeing as how there was no way he could choke.

With the same rocking motion that had already ground her body fluids into his skin, her hips continued their assault. Holding only Jonah's hair in her hand, his head bobbed back and forth as Yari violently fucked his mouth, and his watery, cross-eyed stare made his consciousness seem waning. Despite having gone at it for but a few minutes, Jonah clearly wanted a pause. His erratic whimpers came out like muffled cries against Yari's cock, and his hands went from limp at his sides to clawing into the thick, green abs in front of him.

Thankfully that pause would come soon. Yari knew there was no way to stop herself from ejaculating prematurely, having been forced to suppress her urges for a full day. As her fat balls sloshed against Jonah's body with each thrust, there came a distinct feeling of them tightening over and over, as if the internal tubes that they dangled from were being pulled up to squeeze the sperm out. Her cock throbbed in tandem with her balls, by now so hard that Jonah's jaws looked damn close to snapping each time.

At last, Yari's flexed muscles shivered in the strongest wave of pleasure yet. "Fuck, slave!" she roared, stopping mid-thrust with the tip of her cock as far back into Jonah's mouth as it could get. "Drink! Prove your submission!" The bottom part of her massive cock inflated as the first load of hot cum coursed through it, entering Jonah with such force that some of it immediately exploded out of his nose. She came like she was pissing, with hardly any pause between each spurt of custard-like semen that clogged up Jonah's throat. The stream came out with such force that he didn't even seem to be swallowing it, instead letting it flow into his stomach while hanging on with a body and mind drained of strength.

Yari, on the other hand, retained most of her senses. She knew that Jonah needed a fresh flow of air, but that was not the true reason for suddenly pulling her cock out of his mouth. Rather, she just wanted to shower his bronze skin in white. And so she did, aiming the continuous deposits of thick globs of cum straight into his face. They hit him hard enough to splatter into droplets that flew all around. The bed's headboard, the pillow, the floor... All of it was stained in Yari's wake.

As the flow eventually ebbed out, so did her growls of pleasure. She slumped over Jonah, taking heavy breaths as her brain finally started reflecting on what she had done. Thankfully the view in front of her, of Jonah's face having been painted so thoroughly that he blended into the white pillow, did not induce any immediate guilt in her. Rather, she was relieved to finally have lived out the fantasy that no sort of punishment could make her regret.

Jonah on the other hand seemed to be in a state of mild panic. He tried to raise his head above the puddle as he gasped for air, but the thick fluid rose with him, clinging to him like a mask. The boyish face that Yari had come to love was almost entirely shrouded by a layer of cum; a layer that still connected to the drenched pillow with gluey strings. Jonah seemed in shock, his eyes forced shut behind orcish seed and his breaths shaky and strained. Even Yari couldn't believe what she was seeing. Countless times she had used the small wooden bucket in her room, normally used for showering, as a late-night cum dumpster, but she couldn't picture it holding the load she just showered Jonah in. And that wasn't even taking into account the amount she had made him drink; his dinner, come to think of it. Even more unbelievable was that she wasn't even close to satisfied. Her balls and abdomen practically boiled within her as they produced their next concoction for Jonah to receive.

He finally wiped his face with his hand. "That was..." he began, opening his eyes to stare at the mass of cum that had obstructed them. "... Amazing."

"I... may have lost my control a bit there... You're not hurt, right?"

"Oh, Yari," said Jonah, panting for air with a smile on his face. He returned to caressing the heavy cock resting on his chest and gave its tip a smooch. "Even after all this, you're still so kind. I don't deserve you."

Yari enveloped his stroking hand with her own. "You deserve so much more than me, Jonah. No matter what I say or do, I will always care for you."

"I know that. That's precisely why you shouldn't be afraid to show me your savage side." His eyes strayed further down, and his hands followed along, cupping one fat testicle in each. "These things need release, after all..."

That touch of his... He might as well have been tampering with the wiring of Yari's brain. The warmth she just showed was almost immediately dragged back into a dark abyss as her balls were fondled by soft human fingers. Her inner warrior that was destined to conquer and breed rose up once more, this time as what felt like an unstoppable force of nature.

"Okay, Jonah," Yari said as her patience quickly dwindled. "The night is young. Roll over for me."

Jonah's cum-stained face lit up anew. "A-at once!" he stammered.

Yari rose from her seated position and lifted her heavy cock off the boy's chest, allowing him to roll onto his stomach. His glance stabbed into her naked, green body from where he lay, his cheek against the sullied pillow, as Yari immediately went on to undress him. To rid his pelvis of its white silk. Hours earlier she would never have dreamt of touching such beautiful human craftsmanship with her sweaty fingers, but the time had come for her to take charge and stop worrying about the pettier aspects of humanity. Though she refrained from ripping and tearing this time around, she hardly exuded any patience in her actions. She tugged at the strings around Jonah's waistband, almost ripping them apart before the knot finally came undone, then yanked at the loosened fabric along his legs.

The sight that presented itself before Yari's glowing, red eyes was one she would have wished to gaze upon forever. But at that moment her mind could not allow the slightest pause. She seized the two soft and unblemished buttcheeks in her hands, watching the firm, but pliable brown flesh spill out between her fingers. With giggles coming from the other side of the bed, she kneaded Jonah's ass open-mouthed and drooling, letting her thumbs travel into its cleft and prying it open. His asshole revealed itself before her, a brown little ring without a single strand of hair around it.

"What are you waiting for?" Jonah purred. "I'm already prepared, you know."

Yari gave him a puzzled look. "Prepared? You mean..."

"Why do you think I spent so much time in the bathroom?" he continued, the words spoken in a playful, teasing tone even by his standards. "Then again... I suppose I have been preparing for a long time. My entire hand is not even a challenge any more."

The image that formed in Yari's mind left her breathless. Within seconds, the half-flaccid cock that she had momentarily tucked aside inflated as if by a pump, swinging in an arc as it reached full mast. Jutting straight out from her pelvis, its massive shadow danced across Jonah's back with each throb, and precum once again flowed freely onto his skin.

Dazed, Yari practically fell onto her elbows on each side of Jonah, her cock pressing itself in between Jonah's buttcheeks and her auburn hair dripping down around his head. Her hips pulled back and delivered a far too premature thrust in her impatience, rubbing her shaft along the cleft of the supple ass underneath. With delirious growls of frustration she repeated the process as she tried to hit the mark without any thought going into it. Her cock stabbed and stabbed, almost bruising the human boy with each precum-drenched kiss.

And then, it happened. At complete random, the slit of her cockhead made contact with the soft wrinkles of Jonah's asshole, which immediately swallowed up enough of it to lock it in place. The pair gasped in unison, and Yari's thrust continued through with surprisingly little resistance. She could feel it all in utmost detail. Her foreskin being peeled back by Jonah's brown little ring; his lubricated insides coating her in their warmth; and every single thick vein across her shaft being practically strangled by his tight embrace.

At last, Yari's every hardship as a slave was repaid in full. To sink their cock into someone like Jonah was every orc's dream, and Yari had been blessed with the privilege of being begged to do it. The feeling of his ass squeezing her stiff cockmeat together was heavenly, but the view of him lying underneath her in a pool of sweat and cum was arguably just as arousing. He was right, no doubt about it: Humans were made to be claimed by the orcish race.

With Yari's cock fully sheathed within him, Jonah shivered in anticipation. "Breed me..." he mewled. "Please, mistress. Use me."

"You know I will. Brace yourself, human." As she spoke the last word she had already retracted her cock halfway, and equally as abruptly as her initial entry she shoved it back. Her hips dropped onto his ass, which accepted her entire arm-thick cock with a wetslurp.

"Mm, yes...!" he screamed, casting his head back against Yari's shoulder. "Your stinky orc-cock is so huge!"

Yari's entire face contorted into strained wrinkles and a vicious grin. She humped against Jonah over and over, faster and faster, letting her heavy balls bounce off the mattress. The sweat from them and the rest of her body flew everywhere around the bedroom, perhaps even reaching as far as the ceiling, but Yari's older masters' opinions on such a matter did not worry her in the slightest. Her scent would likely remain even with cleaning, she knew that much. But if Jonah could learn to love it, so could they. So could any human, really. If only 'lord' Aaron and 'lady' Edna could get even the tiniest whiff of the current stink she had filled the room with... That would surely grant her two new slaves in an instant.

With her desire to dominate getting ever stronger, Yari lifted one hand from the bed and firmly clasped it around Jonah's neck. He gasped and turned his face towards her, who was already awaiting him with an open mouth. She didn't hesitate to shove her tongue down his throat while tremors continued to course through him from the pulverizing slams of Yari's heavy body. Rather than ending the kiss, Yari's lips remained adhered to Jonah's face as they continued upwards. Along with the tongue that hung out of her mouth, she coated his face anew, this time in drool and mucus that rose from her throat, and all of it while Jonah responded with one long, seemingly never-ending moan.

Though his tight ass and delicious kisses were no doubt sufficient, Yari wanted to take him in true orcish fashion. She loosened the hand around his neck, only to wrap her arm around it instead, then took him with her off the mattress as she sat up on her knees. He gurgled, suspended in the air only by neck and asshole as the pistoning cock continued to fill his guts over and over. Raspy grunts once again began quaking within Yari's throat, getting increasingly loud with each thrust. She fucked Jonah so hard and deep that a clear bulge could be seen in his belly when she entered him, one that curved along his insides in a way that showed how his body had surrendered and adapted to please cocks of Yari's size.

Mixed feelings arose as Yari could feel the next climax approaching. If possible she would have fucked Jonah raw and swollen without pause for several hours, but such a feat would require a strength of mind and body that bordered on divine. It hadn't even occurred to her that she was no longer a virgin. In this moment she had become a true orc; someone that her ancestors would be proud of.

Her own thoughts were only making it harder to endure. In fact, the next climax suddenly came rolling in from out of nowhere, sending convulsions through her huge body as her saggy balls tightened against her crotch. Drained of energy, she almost fell over just as her insides erupted with cum, and Jonah was left impaled on her cock while she held him loosely.

"Oh, fuck..." she blurted. "Your ass feels too good... I'm gonna cum!" With that, her second load came splattering into Jonah as violently as the first one. Muffled, wet noises resounded from within him with each drawn out burst of cum, and with his asshole plugged by such a huge cock, all of it had only one direction to go in.

"Y-you're filling me up..." Jonah gasped, his voice nearly choked off.

Yari looked down to see it in all its glory. None of the actual semen was visible this time around, but the effect it had on Jonah was. His belly began pouting out as her orgasm continued, the forceful seed making its way through his intestines, perhaps even further. The possibility of filling him up from mouth to anus purely with cum was not out of the question...

Then, it was over, as quickly as it had started. The tip of Yari's cock still dripped within him, but the bulge had stopped growing. Her dripping balls hung low again, and any whimpers and moans in the room had been reduced to heavy breaths that took in the musk around.

Yari chuckled, wiping sweat off her face. "You're a mess, slave," she said teasingly and gave Jonah a kiss on the head. "But it will get worse. I'm not even close to done."

"Wait, Yari..." he begged. "Let me rest... Just a little while..."

"A minute's rest. Then I'm filling your ass again." Indeed, the night was still young. Yari had hardly expected Jonah to be able to keep up, but that would not stop her. She would fuck him in his sleep if she so desired... and she knew that he would want that.

On the opposite side of the bedroom burned an incense, its sweet scent all but eradicated by that of the triumphant orc.

-----

The sun stood high in the sky once it shone upon Yari again. With a grumble, she scanned her surroundings through the thin gaps of her eyelids, her mind clouded with confusion but her body rested. She couldn't fathom what exactly had caused her to die and wake up on soft clouds in what must have been the afterlife, but the sensation was so - that not even the slightest sense of panic set in.

"Good morning."

Just like that, her relaxed muscles tensed up. Her head spun in the direction of the angelic voice, and before her lay the being that had offered her the piece of heaven she found herself in. On an off-white stain upon an otherwise luxurious pillow, and with caked-up black hair surrounding his head, he stared at her with a soft smile on his dark lips.

"My lo-... Jonah!" Yari blurted, raising her upper body off the bed with her arms.

Jonah giggled. "Well, seems like you remember. Kind of." He huddled closer, resting his hand on Yari's massive bicep, then gave her a kiss on the shoulder. "I wonder how much more you remember of yesterday..."

"We... We had... Oh, goodness me..." Covering her face with both hands, Yari felt her core twisting and turning with such anxiety that it almost had her vomiting.

"Do you regret it?"

She turned back to Jonah, whose smile was still present and evidently knowing. "N-no," she stammered. "I just hope I didn't hurt you..."

"You're so sweet," said Jonah. "You certainly roughed me up, but... I think I can manage another go..."

Yari gulped as his fingers enclosed around her stiff nipple. "Wait... What about your parents? They will be returning today, right?"

"Don't worry. They always take the same evening wagon home whenever they visit the city."