The Slave's Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yari did not even have to utter her hesitance. As if on clockwork, footsteps began resounding in the corridor outside the bedroom, having gone unnoticed due to the sheer size of the mansion, no doubt. The lovers sat up straight in a panic, casting their gaze at the door as the noises outside grew louder, like a clock ticking down to their demise.

"Shit!" Jonah hissed between his teeth. "I just had to say it, didn't I..."

Yari barely even had time to picture herself being sold off once more, as the huge bedroom door opened up before her. As if they both had accepted that it was over, her and Jonah hugged each other with their eyes glued to the doorway, in what could very well have come to be their final embrace. Like scared little rabbits, they even went as far as to pull the silken cover halfway up their faces in a futile act of submission.

As they had already figured out, presented in the opening were none other than Lord Aaron and Lady Edna. Strangely, they stood shoulder to shoulder as if trying to squeeze their way through the frame of the door, still donning the fanciest of suit and dress, their white color contrasting the deep tan of their skin. Their mouths gaped open and their brown eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, but there was no immediate anger. Far from it in fact. That was, at least in Edna's case.

She glanced at her husband with a grin while he hung his head low, sighing. "Looks like I win this one," she said. "I told you he would follow in my footsteps!"

"Yes, yes... I admit defeat."

"W-what?" Jonah spoke up. "What is this about?"

"Aaron owes me a massage and a three-course meal cooked by himself, that's what this is about!"

He shrugged. "What can I say? I didn't anticipate this to happen so early in your adulthood, Jonah."

"You bet on..." Jonah began, turning to his orcish lover. "On us..."

"Yes, we can be a tad juvenile sometimes," his mother said. "But we both knew it would happen eventually. Don't think we haven't seen how you two look at each other."

Yari was ready to faint from shock. At first she thought that she was hallucinating a scenario that would save her of mental trauma, but the angry outburst that would shatter the illusion never came. Indeed, if this was truly happening, the two people she had always respected as serious, yet caring individuals had kept a downright massive part of their personalities hidden from her since she was little. All this time they had been rooting for her and Jonah to get together, while she had tried to avoid his presence at every cost.

Jonah's mouth quietly opened and closed as he searched for words. "But... I don't understand. What do you mean 'follow in my footsteps'?"

"Well, I suppose it's time to finally tell you," Edna began. "See, there is this place in the city that your father and I frequent, in the basement of an inconspicuous building. It's a bit of a secret but... Well, to put it in simple terms, it's one of many places where humans can experience some fun of the exotic kind. As long as they have memberships, that is."

No way... Yari thought.Broken Tusk... She had only heard the rumors of its existence. A secret society said to have members in every human city that participated in the orcish slave trade, in which droves of women would cheat on their husbands in underground orgies, where orcish cum flowed like water in a bathhouse. Men often joked about it, as if confident that such a concept was absolutely ludicrous, and that their wives would never willingly come close to creatures so savage and grotesque. Rarely would said wives comment on the matter, however...

"And Aaron happens to be quite the center of attention," Edna added, nudging the lord's shoulder. "He's always one of the only men there. I swear, I constantly worry that he'll drown in a sea of green."

"Okay, that's enough," he interjected. "I'm sure Jonah can live without hearing the details."

Edna threw her head back with laughter. "Ah, yes, fair enough. I suppose we should leave you two alone for the time being. Wouldn't you agree, Aaron?"

He cracked just a hint of a smile, something Yari had never seen in her life. "I suppose so. Oh, and Yari, I'd like to see you later. The time has come for us to discuss your inheritance of the mansion." Without waiting for an answer he disappeared into the corridor in his wife's footsteps, bringing the door shut.

Speechless, Yari looked at Jonah to find him equally as confused. Some level of disgust on his part was to be expected at what had just been revealed, but there didn't seem to be any. If anything, there was a hint of what looked like regret on his face, perhaps at the realization that he had been hiding his feelings towards Yari from his parents for nothing.

After some silence, he blinked and turned to Yari. "Well... That makes things easier, doesn't it?"

Yari smiled, before lunging forward to kiss him. Their arms came coiling around each other, and down onto the mattress they fell. There were still so many unanswered questions, most pressing of which regarding whether Jonah had already rejected inheritance, or if Lord Aaron always meant for Yari to take over eventually. But she would ponder about such details later.

More hot, nasty sex was due. For hours. If notdays.