The Slave's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to stand, but found her legs unsteady. She went to pull up her panties and jeans, to restore her modesty, and only then did it register that they were soaked with fluid. Nichole stared at them, utterly confused.That came from me?she wondered.That's never happened before.If she shouldn't put them on then she needed to take her wet clothing off, so she struggled to work them down, free from her legs. She had just stepped out of her wet panties and was staring at the large spot on the carpet when she started to hear Jack and Sara, back at it next door. They must have been yelling. "Take my cock, you whore! You cunt! You bitch!" Jack was shouting. Sara was shouting back. "Oh god, yes, my master! Make me! Make me take your cock! Make this pussy yours!" As Nichole, nude from the waist down, listened dumbly she realized that she was grinding her legs together.I'm... getting turned on?More than anything, this filled Nichole with a deep sense of shame. She had just been violated, and hearing her roommate suffer similar treatment was arousing her. All thoughts of calling the police left her as she couldn't bear to face anyone anymore. She collapsed into her bed and pulled the covers tightly over her head. She listened to Jack fucking Sara next door until she finally nodded off. Jack was aggressively telling Sara how he wanted her to lick his asshole.

---

Blackmail

Nichole woke the next morning with the events of the previous evening replaying themselves over and over in her mind. She had no desire to wake, to face her roommates, so she stayed huddled under her covers until well past noon. It took a combination of her growling stomach and the pressure in her bladder to finally force her out of the bed. As she exited the bed the cool air on her nether regions offered a fresh reminder of hat Jack had done to her, and she shivered in the warm air. There was a clear outline on the floor from where she had wet herself, and she cringed in the mistaken thought that she had urinated while being molested. Next to the spot were ropes which had bound her and the gag which had muffled her, both of which she carefully tried to avoid looking at. She stepped over to her dresser to alleviate her nudity and she had dressed in a tank top and sweatpants when she noticed a white envelope, carefully perched atop her things. With trembling fingers, Nichole retrieved it and opened the letter it contained.

Dear NicholeIt began.I hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did. No doubt you're cringing at the thought of it, but let me ask you. Have you ever had an orgasm like that before? I strongly doubt it, you practically fainted. It's obvious, you loved every second of it. My demonstration that Sara is my slave, then our moment together in your room. You may think of yourself as a proper, "good" girl, but you're a slut at heart, trust me. I know you're not ready to accept this simple truth, so I'm going to help you out. We're going to have another "date" tonight. I'm going to prove to you what you love.

Nichole felt a fury build within her. How dare he? How DARE he? She wanted to destroy the letter, to tear it up. But there was more writing, and she felt compelled to finish it.

If you perhaps think that you would like to decline my invitation, I'm afraid that I must inform you that I'm not allowing you a choice. I videotaped us last night, and while of course you looked impossible beautiful I'm sure you would hate for your mother or father to see it.

Nichole crumpled the letter in her balled fist. That... MONSTER! How could he even dream of... showing ANYONE what he had done to her? How could he? Her every muscle tensed as she crushed the letter. By degrees, her rage subsided into despair, and she sunk down onto the floor, sobs wracking her body. He was right, she had no choice, no choice at all. What could she do, call the police and explain what had happened? That would be nearly as bad as what Jack threatened to do. No, she was trapped.Sara. That bitch, this is all her fault. If she wasn't such a whore I would never be in this position.It was no use. She stayed on the floor for a long, long time, hopelessly awaiting her fate.

Jack and Sara came back late that afternoon, just as the sun was setting into twilight. Nichole thought every horrible wish she could towards them, but she felt more exhausted than anything else. The apartment was deathly quiet, and she could hear their conversation

"I just want you to know that tonight is going to be a much more intense session than anything we've done before. Are you sure you're ready for that?" Jack was saying. There was silence for a minute, Nichole could hear the clock in the next door apartment tick. "Yes." Sara said at last. "I'm ready for anything you want me to do. Anything." "Good." Jack said. "I'm going to walk you across a line we've never crossed." There was silence again, and Nichole heard a faint wet noise.They were kissing? After he practically promised to horribly mistreat her?"Are you ready?" Jack asked. "Yes, Master."

For the next hour Nichole listened intently while Jack stripped Sara, gave her a slow and thorough spanking. For a while there was a gagging noise, and then some sharp shrieks. Nichole found the energy to get up from the floor and over to the bed, where she squeezed a pillow against her ears. At last it was silent. She lay there and waited for Jack. It was torture.

The light to her bedroom flicked on, he was here at last. Nichole watched him approach her out of the corner of her eye. He was wearing jeans and shirtless, with a sheen of sweat touching his skin. Nichole hadn't seen him in the light before, and she numbly recognized that he had a beautiful body. He knelt by her bed and reached down to brush her hair from her eyes. Nichole flinched, but there was nowhere for her to go.

"We're ready for you." Jack said. Nichole just stared at him, her eyes pleading. "Please don't make me do this. Do anything. Please leave me alone."

Jack smiled. "You know I can't do that. I know what your heart truly desires, and to let you shirk that would be like destroying a beautiful painting."

"That's not true." Nichole whispered, mostly to herself. Jack leaned in to kiss her cheek, and there was nothing she could do to avoid him.

"Stand up." He breathed into her ear.

What do I do?Nichole thought to herself.I could lie limply, I could run... but if I was going to do that, why am I here in the first place? Why didn't I leave during the day?Up close she could smell Jack's scent, it was a strong, salty odor. It was the scent from the bed two days ago, the scent of love, of sex. It was like a tiny kick to some deep place in Nichole's brain.Maybe it is true.Nichole despaired.Maybe I am just like Sara. A slut, a whore, prey to this... animal in human skin.Her chest felt hollow. Nichole collected herself and stood off of the bed.

Jack walked around her, slowly, his eyes traveling up and down her form. Nichole stood sullenly, her shoulders and arms drooped limply.

"You are so very beautiful."

This was of course, insane, and Nichole snapped back irritably, "Don't be ridiculous. I haven't showered. I'm a gross mess." It felt good to fight back, even in this terribly petty way.

"Oh, but you see, that allows me to see the real you, the self that you hide behind your usual careful makeup and attended hair. And you are so very beautiful. And my favorite part? Your lips." Jack took one finger, and he placed it on Nichole's lower lip, pressing down slightly and parting her mouth.Oh, godNichole thought, but she didn't move. "In fact, I don't think I can resist." And with that, Jack wrapped around her and brought his lips to his.No, stop, this isn't happeningNichole thought, but against his powerful arms she couldn't move. She felt his tongue enter her mouth, and detected a taste akin to his scent him on his tongue.Oh, god, that's Sara's...Nichole realized in a rush. She was utterly disgusted, but there was nothing she could do. Jack savored the kiss, and Nichole felt completely defiled. Finally he released her, and held her at arms-length, searching in her eyes. "You liked that." He said.No, of course I didn't, you demon!But her heart was racing, and her breathing was shallow.

"I'm going to undress you now." Jack said, his arms still on her. "If you fight me, I'll pull you over my knee and give you a spanking. Am I clear?"No!Nichole wanted to scream. Without waiting for an answer, Jack grabbed the base of Nichole's tank top and started to lift.I don't know if I can stand this.Nichole thought, but the thought of being spanked was far, far more humiliating. As he reached her armpits Nichole obediently raised her arms, allowing him to pull the garment over her head. Nichole was even more aware that she hadn't showered, and she felt ashamed to be seen in this condition, even by someone she so thoroughly hated.

"Please, stop," Nichole said. "Don't look at me like this, I haven't showered, this isn't..."

"Hush," Jack said. He wrapped his arms again around her and his hands deftly found the catch of her bra. With a quick flip he opened it and drew the garment around her arms, off of her. It was too quick to react, so Nichole just stood there, her heart pounding. No man had ever seen her chest before and the exposure was mortifying.It's too much, this is just too much.Jack drew his arms back, touching her sides as he went until he traced his touch along the edges of her breasts. Jack's voice was suddenly gentle. "Are you ashamed for me to see you like this?"What kind of a question was that?

Nichole answered furiously, "Of course I am, how could any woman bear to have a man like you... do this to them!"

Jack continued to stroke the side of her breast. "I see," he said.

I should stop him. Why am I not stopping him?

"You're lucky, then. You won't have to feel shame ever again."What does that mean?And with that, Jack swiftly grabbed the sides of her sweatpants and pulled, taking her panties with him. They fell to the floor, leaving her completely and totally exposed. Nichole squeezed her legs together, her eyes shut. She tried to pretend she was anywhere else, doing anything else.

"I'm impressed, Jack said, slowly.Go to hell."Even Sara wasn't this excited the first time."He's lying. He's lying. He's lying. That's impossible, there's no way I could be excited by this torture, it's not true, it's...Nichole didn't need to open her eyes. Her thighs felt moist, down to her knee. "Put your hands behind your back," Jack said, and Nichole, in a daze, did as she was told. "Good girl," Jack said and he clicked shut a pair of handcuffs, trapping her arms in place. Nichole didn't even struggle. What would the point be? Jack kissed her cheek again. "Are you ready to see Sara? She's been waiting for you." Jack placed his hand on the small of Nichole's back and walked her to the door. Nichole couldn't remember a single step. "Oh, by the way," Jack said, when they reached the door frame." "Sara will be blindfolded, so she won't know it's you. Unless you say something, that is."Do I care what that whore Sara thinks?Nichole wondered. How her thoughts towards her roommate had changed. But, of course she did. Or at least, if she could keep anyone from seeing her shame, she would do it. Nichole resolved to say not a word.

Jack guided Nichole through the apartment. It was now dark, save for a red light emerging from under Sara's door.It looks like a door into hell.Nichole though. Jack opened the door, and Nichole almost choked. She was prepared for a scene like last nights, but that wasn't what she saw. Sara was dangling by her wrists from an eye bolt attached to the ceiling. Her toes could barely touch the ground, and it was obvious that she'd lost the strength to try and stand on them. Her body was covered with a network of welts, with hardly an inch untouched. On her nipples and her clitoris were attached tiny air pumps which sucked mercilessly on her sensitive flesh. She wore only a leather blindfold, a red ball gag and a large pair of headphones.How could Jack find it within himself to do so many horrible things?Nichole was stupefied. Jack guided her into the room. It was oppressively hot, and she started to sweat almost immediately. Jack pulled out a chair. Nichole couldn't stop staring at the welts covering Sara's body, and she felt an animal fear. She'd do anything to avoid having that done to her. Anything but run, she'd forgotten that she still could.

Jack walked over to Sara. Carefully avoiding touching her body, he kissed her around her ball gag. This lasted for a long, long time. Nichole just watched, dumbly.She looks so needy.Jack finally reached up and removed Sara's headphones, tossing them onto the bed carelessly. The ball-gag soon joined it, by the way Sara worked her jaw she had clearly been wearing it for quite a while.

"Thank you, Master," Sara whispered, hoarsely.

Jack just smiled. "Have you thought about what I asked you?"

Sara just nodded weakly. "Yes, Sir," She said. She barely had a voice. "Please break me further. Please push me past my limits and make me utterly yours." She licked her lips. "I don't want to be me anymore, I only want to be your whore. Please."This isn't Sara.Nichole thought.This isn't the girl I've known. Jack has ruined her. He's the devil.Nichole struggled with her handcuffed arms. She wanted desperately to touch herself.

"Good," was all Jack said. He wrapped his hands around Sara's waist and lifted, freeing her arms from the hook in the ceiling. He had to let her down gently, she was nearly limp. He lowered her into a kneeling puddle. Jack stroked the side of her face tenderly, then the harshness returned and he grabbed the back of her hair, pulling her face up towards the ceiling. "I have someone to introduce you to, then." By her hair, he started to pull Sara towards Nichole, and Sara crawled dazedly along.Oh god, not here. Don't bring her here. I want nothing to do with this. Please stop."There's no point in pretending that you're my girlfriend anymore. You're not. You're my slave." He let this sink in. "So I've decided to start seeing someone new." Sara reacted as though she'd been punched, and she went limp. Nothing held her up except for Jack's hand bunched in her hair. "No!" she shrieked. "Nonononononono!"I can't believe he'd be so cruel.Nichole thought. Then another blade of dread stabbed into her.Wait, does he mean me?With Jack's free hand, he slapped Sara's ass, once, and again, leaving fresh handprints. "Tell me, bitch, were you lying just moments ago? Do you regret what you said?" He pulled Sara into a kneeling crouch, where she sniffled. From under the blindfold slipped a trail of tears. "Why would you do that to me?" Sara whispered. "It gave you something to hold onto." Jack said. "Now you're my whore, and nothing more." Sara held herself very still, trying to contain her sobs. "Yes, Sir," She said, in a choked voice. "Good," Jack said. He grabbed her hair again and forced her head to the ground, just inches from Nichole's feet. "Now kiss her toes. Do it, you whore." Nichole watched dumbstruck while Sara lifted her head and took her big toe into her mouth. She sucked gently for a moment, then kissed down the row of Nichole's toes, drinking in the taste of her feet. "Good cunt," Jack said, "wash them with your tongue. Just like that." Jack knelt by Sara's head and stroked her hair like she was a dog. "Now high. Kiss the top of her feet. Now her ankles."No, stop, no higher, please..."Now her shins. Now her knees." With each new command Sara followed suit, kissing and licking higher and higher on Nichole's right leg. Nichole squeezed her legs together, dreading what would inevitably happen next.

Wrapping his arms around Sara, Jack placed one hand on each of Nichole's knees. He looked up and their eyes locked.Oh God.The look in Jack's eye filled Nichole with fear. No matter what she did, he would get what he wanted from her, there was nothing she could do but obey or be forced.Did Sara fight? Is this how he started on her?Up close the welts covering Sara's body were horrifying.I can't let that happen to me.Her heart in her throat, Nichole allowed Jack to part her legs without a hint of resistance. "Now her thighs." Jack said, and Sara followed, bending her face to kiss the inside of Nichole's leg. She traced her kisses closer and closer to Nichole's sex. "Please..." Sara whispered. Jack's face turned to fury, and he savagely spanked Sara's ass again and again and again, each time driving Sara's face against Nichole's stomach. "Don't ever question me," Jack ordered sternly. Sara held still, her mouth open in a plaintive sob, her face a mask of pain. "Y-y-y-y-yes, sir," Sara stuttered, her voice wet.

"Now it's time," Jack said. "You're going to kiss what's before you." He ran his hand up Sara's back up to her head where he grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Do it." He drove her face forward until it was an inch from Nichole's sex. Nichole couldn't blink - Sara timidly extended her tongue and it made contact with Nichole's slit. "Is it wet?" Jack demanded. Sara nervously licked her lips and said, "Yes."That can't be true! I'm not, this isn't!Nichole pled with herself. Jack just drove Sara's face forward so that it mashed into Nichole's pussy, her pubic hair tickling Sara's face and nose. Nichole could no longer see Sara's face, she could only feel her obeying her master. She must be licking, sucking, touching, her entire world compressed to a hot, wet pussy her face was pressed into. Nichole tried to imagine what it was like for Sara and she shook with revulsion. She didn't realize that while she did her pussy grew even wetter.

"That's good," Jack said, "you filthy slut. Now say that you love that pussy."

Sara paused her sucking just long enough to mumble along, "I love this pussy," then dive back in.This is a sicknesswas all Nichole could think.

"Now say that the pussy owns you."

Sara obeyed again. "I-This pussy, itownsme." Sara put way more emphasis on the words then Jack had, and it took Nichole a moment to realize that while she was staring at Sara's face, Jack had moved one hand between Sara's legs where he must be pleasuring her.

"Now say that you worship this pussy," and Sara dutifully repeated after him.

"Good slut." Jack said, "Now repeat it, and don't stop."

Sara was licking Nichole's pussy in long, broad licks. "I love this pussy." Sara said. She licked again, and continued. "This pussy owns me." Another lick, and "I worship this pussy." She said it over and over again, her voice growing breathless and filling with emotion. And Nichole couldn't deny it any more, hearing Sara say such dirty things and feeling the soft wetness of her tongue against her slit was really, really hot.She's... loving it. She's such a slut, such a dirty, filthy slut, licking my pussy. My pussy she... she worships it. Nichole couldn't help herself, and began grinding herself against Sara's face as much as she could, abandoning the pretense that she wasn't enjoying what was happening. When she noticed that Jack was watching her face with satisfaction, Nichole could only blush.

"Now, bitch," Jack said, giving Sara's hair a tug. "I think it's time to show you whose pussy you're worshipping. Head up." Nichole instantly started to panic.Oh fuck, no, she can't see me, not like this!She tried to get up, but her legs were spread so wide she couldn't gain any purchase, and her hands cuffed behind the chair were useless.No! NO!Jack took his hand from between Sara's legs, grabbed the edge of Sara's blindfold and pulled, ripping it from her face. Sara blinked, her eyes stinging from the light. They began to focus, and she saw who was sitting in the chair in front of her, whose pussy she had been pleasuring. "Master!" she said, in a strangled voice. Nichole felt like her body was simply buzzing, like it was an object unattached to her mind. "Don't worry," Jack said, his face held a broad, evil smile. "She's just as much of a filthy whore as you are. Isn't that true, Nichole?"