The Slave's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the mention of her name, Nichole flinched like she was slapped. Her eyes couldn't focus, she felt such terror. Jack just continued talking. "Tell the truth. Otherwise I will have to punish you. Both of you."What could be more horrible than this?Nichole wondered, but she was sure that if there was something, Jack knew it.What does he want to hear?The answer was obvious. "Yes," Nichole said. Her voice croaked from disuse.

"No," Jack said, flatly, "say the whole thing."

Nichole knew exactly what he wanted. Nichole felt lightheaded, like she had been forgetting to breathe. "I'm a filthy whore too." Nichole heard herself say.That wasn't me!Nichole pled with herself.

"Now, cunt," Jack said, and drove Sara's face back into Nichole, "make the filthy whore come."She won't, not after...Nichole thought, but Sara resumed her licking, her face hidden again between Nichole's legs. "Oh...!" Nichole let escape her, now that she had spoken she couldn't keep the noise inside her. "See?" Jack smirked, "She even moans like a whore." He returned his hand between Sara's legs where he worked furiously.

Nichole didn't want to come. She didn't want to show Jack the satisfaction, she didn't want to lose herself to this grotesque tableau. But it was hopeless, Sara's tongue on her pussy simply felt too good, too hot, too wonderful. But that wasn't the half of it. Being forced to debase herself, to use the words that Jack had made her speak, they had driven a lightning bolt into Nichole's spine. She couldn't stop herself, no matter how much she wanted to. "Oh... Oh... Oh...! Oh! OH OH OH OH OH OH OH!" Nichole was yelling, she didn't care. Every move of Sara's tongue filled her body even further with pleasure. Her vision grew dark, and Nichole came, she came on Sara's tongue, bucking and thrashing her hips. She lost complete control of herself and yelled a toneless wail. She lost track of time, of feeling. It was her own personal heaven, and she loved it.

It was some time later, and Nichole blinked. She was exactly where she had last felt herself, handcuffed to the chair. Her vision was a touch fuzzy, but she blinked rapidly trying to clear it. Jack and Sara had apparently not stopped while she was recovering, instead Sara was lying on her back, her head resting against the wall and her Legs spread up wide, forming a giant V in the air. Jack had... God, it looked like three fingers slowly pumping into her bottom, and while Nichole watched he added a fourth. That held Nichole's attention only until she saw Sara's face.Oh, her face!Sara's face was wet with tears, her mascara forming long streaks to her chin. Her eyes were red, but that only accented the look of pure, unadulteratedneedshe gave Jack. Seeing that face, Nichole thought she could understand why Sara let Jack do all the things that he did, why she submitted to the grossest humiliations. She needed him, the attention, and the manipulation. She just simply could not go without it. Jack was whispering something, which she strained to hear. "I'm so proud of you, you're perfect, you did amazing, you're a good girl, I love you, I'm so proud..." in an endless cadence. Nichole was completely dumbstruck.

After a bit of this Sara's eyes rolled back and she let her head fall. When she lifted it she noticed that Nichole was back with them, and she nodded in her direction. "Master..." she whispered, her lips turning into a small smile. Jack directed his attention, and nodded. "You first." He whispered back. He tucked his thumb, and pressed, until his entire hand fit inside Sara's bottom. Nichole's eyes nearly popped out of her head.This is the most disgusting and depraved thing I have ever seen.Sara's eyes shut tight and she opened her mouth in an expression Nichole couldn't place. But with her hands she strained, trying to pull her legs open wider.She's trying to let him go deeper. I had no idea she was as sick as this...To Nichole's horror, his hand then began to move, pushing and pulling in Sara's grotesquely spread ass. "Aaaaaaaaaaugh" Sara breathed, her voice husky and off kilter. She was moaning, loud and animal, her body covered with a sheen of sweat. "Uaaaaaaaaaaagh."Was she... enjoying this? That's not possible!"Aaaaaaaaaagh" Sara breathed, then in a tight grit "aaaaugh, now, please..!" With his free hand Jack wound up and delivered a powerful slap directly on Sara's pussy, it impacted with a very loud wet noise. Sara's entire body convulsed, her every muscle flexing. A jet of clear liquid shot out of her cunt, hitting Jack square in the chest. He wound up again and delivered another SMACK, and Sara convulsed again. She found her voice "AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" she screamed, unable to breathe. Another SMACK, and a second jet of liquid shot out of Sara, as she thrashed on the floor. Jack wound up again, and delivered one final blow to Sara's pussy. Nichole couldn't blink.Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Sara was lying on the floor breathing, her face curiously at peace. Jack let her legs down slowly, then very carefully removed his hand. Nichole couldn't see Sara's bottom, but she could only imagine what damage his hand had caused. After that barbarity, Jack seemed to be treating Sara with almost excessive gentleness. He rearranged her body on the ground so her head was lying comfortably on a pillow, her arms at her side. With his clean hand he licked his fingertips and scrubbed the mascara from her face. While he was doing this he spoke "She loves this, you know. It started as a game, something we'd play now and again. But she'd always push to take things further and deeper." He finished and carefully brushed Sara's hair out of the way. "I'm sorry. I should never have done any of the things to you I did. That was totally and completely wrong of me. It's just..." Jack looked up and met Nichole's gaze. "You reminded me of her, how she used to act and feel. I did to you what I would have done to Sara were I meeting her for the first time."

Jack got up, and walked around Nichole. He fiddled with her handcuffs, and she felt their painful pressure on her wrists fall away. "You'll never have to see us again. I'm leaving with Sara this evening, and of course we'll destroy the video tapes. It'll be like none of this ever happened." He returned to Sara's side, picked her up, and gently lay her down on her bed. Nichole just stared at him, her body frozen in place, her eyes absolutely furious. "You think you can just do all this to me andwalk away?" Nichole practically screamed. "You... you raped me! You terrified me and blackmailed me and now you expect to just leave it at that! No! You are not leaving me!"

Jack halted, and turned around slowly. "I'm not what?"Why on earth did I say that?Nichole knew perfectly why, though she had tried very, very hard to deny it to herself. "You're not leaving me." Nichole said again, her eyes dimming with tears. "You're not making me feel these things and then letting it drop. You need to take care of me."

"You're sure about this? You just saw how I treat Sara." Jack said.Yes I did.Nichole thought.It was utterly inhuman, totally despicable.Then her heart of hearts spoke up.And it was unbelievably hot.Jack saw the look in her face change and the corner of his lips lifted in a smile. He crouched down, bringing his face level with hers. "Ok, then," he said. "I promise that I will teach you in exactly the same way I have taught Sara. And I will never, ever let you go." And with that he kissed her, surprisingly tenderly. Nichole felt her heart catch, and she melted into him as much as she could without moving her hands. She felt... relieved.

----------

Epilogue

Nichole looked at herself in the mirror and adjusted her dress so that it properly exposed both of her breasts. She frowned, she didn't like the way this dress compressed her cleavage, but Jack liked it and that was enough for her. It slightly marred the lines of the tattoo across her breasts which proclaimed to the world that she was a 'Filthy Cunt'. Having that inked had been unbelievably humiliating, and just the sight of it had been enough to get her wet for months. Satisfied, Nichole opened her jewelry box and spent a moment perusing, pondering what Jack might like today. She selected two rings with small silver bells, which she inserted into the piercings through her nipples. She turned back to the full length mirror. The dress she was wearing parted at her midriff in a large slit which left her front completely exposed from the navel down. She had waxed her mons and legs that morning so that they were properly hairless but she still gave them a close inspection, mindful of her Master's standards. Nichole crouched uncomfortably, and took from the jewelry box a red satin ribbon which she threaded between the piercings down her labia, crossing and crisscrossing her sex. At the top she tied it in a simple bow, the symbol that her Master jealously guarded her virtue. Well, her pussy at any rate, her bottom was available to anyone unless Jack chose to plug it, and he rarely did.I wish Jack was here to do this personally.Nichole thought. She loved it when he tied her tight, the faint pressure on her piercings reminding her that she wasowned.But Jack was out with the groom, doing whatever they did, and so the girls were left to get ready by themselves.

"Hey, could you help me for a moment?" Sara asked as she walked into the bathroom. She was almost nude, wearing only the purple silk rope which Jack liked to truss her up in. She had as much of the knots as she could but she needed Nichole's help to properly finish the job. This wasn't unusual, while the knots changed regularly, they always immobilized Sara's hands or legs, so whenever Jack wasn't around it fell to Nichole to finish the job properly.

"Sure," Nichole said.

Sara looked apologetic. "I couldn't get it to fit quite right, either," she explained, touching the ropes which bound her swollen belly. Nichole felt a pang of jealousy.I wish he had picked me first.But Sara had been his slave first and longest, so it made a certain kind of sense. She took the ends of the purple ropes and continued the knots, adorning Sara's body with the crisscrossing lines and securing her arms firmly behind her. "Could you do it a little tighter, please?" Sara asked, "I can't really feel it."On your cunt,Nichole mentally translated, and she dutifully adjusted the ropes. Sara was by now her sister in all things, but Nichole did wish that she could get dressed by herself. This was a little tedious.

"So are you jealous?" Nichole asked after a moment, she was kneeling in front of Sara to get the rope properly stimulating her clit. Nichole spent quite a bit of time between Sara's legs, so her pussy was as familiar as her own. Nichole touched Jack's name tattooed across Sara's mons. She wanted that, desperately.

"Jealous?" Sara asked.

"Of Christine, the bride slave to be."

Sara looked wistful for a moment. "A little. I think we were both too far gone by the time that we learned that people actuallydidthis sort of thing." She shivered a little. "But all those people! It would have been fun."

Nichole nodded. She often thought of her first two nights. Jack had done many, many things to her, but the first sharp initiation into this world of love and control was still her favorite. She stood, they were both ready to go.

"Wait," Sara said. "I'm supposed to be gagged tonight." Nichole nodded, and picked a large, black ball gag from its waiting hook. Sara opened her mouth wide to accept the gag, then dropped her head to ease its buckling. Nichole gave Sara a brief peck on her widely stretched lips.

"Ok," Nichole said, as the attached a leash to the ring on Sara's collar. "Let's go have some fun."