All Comments on 'The Sleep Over'

by cyberlookur

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Dog-gone hot. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Details

This sounds and feels like a setup for the wife to play with Amy. The narrator was given just enough to be think he had been involved without really involving him. Amy and TJ were way to familiar with each other.

1. Narrator only once and for a short time fucked Amy.

2. Narrator only got a partial BJ, no happy ending, and half from his wife.

3. Narrator was told what to do and when to do it. But it was all very controlled and limited.

4. TJ spent way more time sucking, licking, playing , rubbing, and otherwise making out with Amy then did the Narrator.

5. Once narrator came once he was removed from the fun and sent to the couch.

6. TJ 'slept' with Amy. Husband got the cold couch.

You can only assume this is not the first time nor the last time for Amy and TJ.

Cynical thought, how do we know that anything Amy said is true. Her husband maybe fucking the hell out of her and also TJ. But now TJ will give narrator his wish and fuck Amys husband. I bet it will not be so controlled and will many fuckings. But the narrator will end up on the couch alone again.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The last paragraph ruined the entire story. It was stupid and pointless!

greowulfgreowulfover 10 years ago
Decent break

From all the ugly cuck stories over the last few days. Thanks for the flash.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I kind of agree with the last Anon.

The last paragraph cost a star. Hubby should have told her no, and that they could either make room on the bed, or Amy could sleep on the couch.

This was HOT, though. If sharing is what you're into with ffm, that's cool. Seriously, HOT sex scene.

4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very erotic

Thanks for sharing!

cyberlookurcyberlookurover 10 years agoAuthor
Just sayin'

To those who have made the negative comments. There are alot of things I COULD say. Suffice it to say that all my writing is based on fantasy between me and my fantastic partner...except this one. With the exception of a few embellishments, it's a true story. Amy and her husband continue to be very close friends. Guess that proves that oftentimes real-life adventures don't match up to the fantasies we each have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5- (♡♡♡◇♡-).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous