The Sleep Over

Story Info
Her hand slides over my breast waking me up.
1k words
4.17
20.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are at an office party and I can't take my eyes off of you. Your beauty is amazing as I gaze upon your body. As I sit alone in the back of the room you come over and sit down beside me. We begin talking about work and we are both tired of the party. I ask where you live and it is just beyond where I do.

We decide to share a taxi and go home. When we get to my place I invite you inside for a drink and to talk more. You agree to come inside and we sit on the couch talking until late. Getting sleepy I ask if you would like to spend the night instead of trying to get a taxi and going to your home. You say that it would probably be best if you did stay and we go into the bedroom where we lie down on the bed and quickly fall asleep.

As I lie sleeping I feel your hand on my side. All night I wondered what your touch would feel like. Your soft hand on my side feels amazing then you slide your hand onto my breast. I can't believe how wonderful it feels as your hand slides onto my breast. Wanting you to touch my nipple I turn toward you a little and your fingers press against it. You gently pinch my nipple as it gets harder than ever before. When you pinch it I start to wonder if you are asleep or not.

Slowly I turn toward you and when we are face to face you pull me close and we kiss passionately. Your hand returns to my breast and you softly rub my nipple sending shivers through my pussy. Moving my hand up your side I get to your breast and gently squeeze it.

You reach down and your soft hand slides over my pussy as I gently rub your nipple. Spreading my legs you slide your hand inside my panties and caress my pussy. Your finger slides inside me sending shockwaves through my body. Softly you kiss my neck as your finger slides in and out of me. Your soft finger sliding in and out of me is driving me crazy and my head is spinning with desire. My excitement soaring from your touch I start trembling and shaking as my orgasm thunders through my body.

Pulling at your panties I work them down and get them off of you. Softly I kiss your neck and kiss down over your shoulder. Slowly I kiss down to your breasts taking time to kiss them all over. Gently I kiss your nipples and slide my tongue around them. Your hard nipples feel wonderful to my tongue and I wrap my lips around them then suck them gently.

I then continue to kiss farther down your body to your pussy. I slide my fingers up and down each side of your pussy as I kiss softly above it. Slowly I push my fingers inside you as I softly kiss your clit. My passion is soaring as I slide my fingers in and out of your pussy and gently kiss your clit. Wrapping my lips around your clit I suck it tenderly as you grab my hair and push your pussy up against me. Your excitement is building as I slide my fingers in and out of you faster and suck your clit harder. You start trembling and I move my fingers in and out harder as I gently bite your clit and rub it with my tongue. Your body tenses and starts shaking as your orgasm rolls through your body.

Moving up beside you we kiss tenderly as I softly rub your pussy. You get on top of me and we put our legs around each other. Our pussies touch and feeling your softness against mine sends me over the edge. You move your hips back and forth rubbing your clit against mine. Our passion is soaring as we rub against each other. You move your hips faster and we start shaking as we explode in a beautiful orgasm.

We collapse beside each other and we kiss passionately. Softly we touch each other with our hands sliding over each other's body. Our bodies settle down and we go into the bathroom to shower. You start the water as I get towels ready then we get in the shower. Gently we wash each other and your hands softly slide over my breasts.

My hand slides down between your legs and I slide it back and forth over your pussy. I start rubbing your clit as the shower rinses the soap away. You pull me close and we kiss passionately as I slide my fingers inside you. My fingers slide in and out of you as my hand rubs against your clit. Gently I rub your swollen clit and I feel you trembling. I keep adding pressure as I rub your clit and you start shaking as your orgasm rocks your body.

You softly wash between my legs and take the shower wand and begin spraying the water against my pussy. My excitement is building as the water sprays against my clit. You put the wand back on the hook and get down on your knees. Gently you kiss my pussy and slide your tongue over my clit. I lean back against the wall and spread my legs wider giving you better access to my pussy. You rub my clit with your tongue as your fingers move in and out of me. My head is spinning and I start to tremble as you put your lips around my clit and suck it into your mouth. My body is tense and shaking as my orgasm moves through my body.

I pull you up and kiss you tenderly as I hold you in my arms. Softly you whisper that you have been dreaming of this ever since we met the first time. As we hold each other I tell you that I have had you on my mind since then also. We finish our shower and spend the day talking.