The Sleeping Bag

Story Info
Two friends explore their desire for one another.
5.4k words
4.69
37.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I grew up together. As the oldest kids in each of our respective families, we meshed from an early age. Four kids in my family, three in yours. We lived just a few towns apart and our parents meshed our families together into one big group that would share cook-outs, travel, family events and vacations.

From a young age It was our job to watch all the other kids and make sure no one died as the parents would abandon us for a nice restaurant or night out on the town. We were the free babysitters on which all the adults placed the responsibility of your two younger siblings and my three. I was the oldest boy, you the oldest girl. We never really had a choice. We were left to our own devices most of the time. We stayed out of trouble so there was never a question. The system worked.

As the years went by, this established a fairly regular schedule of time spent together in close proximity. Even as teenagers we had this down to a science. The kids all looked up to us because we were the oldest and the coolest of the group. If we said something, it was taken as law.

I always felt a close connection to you. We were compatible and never fought. We would get into trouble but then find ways to cover our tracks and go undetected. You were a year younger than me. Very pretty, always in great shape. You were a cross country runner at your school and multiple podium finishes under your belt. You were shy, quiet, and stayed out of trouble. Unless you were with me. With me you were an whole different personality.

When we were not in charge of the hoard of children, we would go out running together in our free time. We would laugh and rough house and try to push each other off the dirt trails. It was all fun and games till that last mile. Suddenly your competitive streak would come out and your strong legs would go into overdrive. You would bomb down the paths with no mercy. I'd try to make a break for it and you would follow me with every step. I would get a jump on you and would hear your breath and footsteps right behind me. You would fight me for every last step reaching the gate within a half second of each other, collapsing on the ground unable to breathe. We both got into the pain and suffering of our competitions.

I recall this one day in our mid-teens we had this very close race to the gate. I could see it about a hundred yards out when you took off like a shot. You were running angry and refused to give into me. I chased you down relentlessly like a wolf chasing a rabbit. I was not going to let you win, and you were not going to let me pass you. We were neck and neck as we approached the gate and both threw ourselves over the line, tumbling onto the ground. I rolled and landed on my back in the dirt and gravel. You tumbled and rolled and landed right next to me. You placed your head and your messy braids down on my chest looking up at the sky, trying to find the oxygen in the air. You lay there on top of me for the longest time. I placed my arm around your neck as we lay on the ground together. Neither of us moved for what felt like forever. I had recovered long ago but didn't dare move away from you. We never discussed this but both of us knew there was something magnetic between us.

One night during one of our annual group family summer vacations at a lakeside rental cottage, not long after you turned eighteen and I turned nineteen, we were playing our typical babysitter roles with all of the kids piled into a single bedroom. There were two sets of bunk beds, a pull out couch, and a double bed. The kids had built this massive blanket fort, dragging all of the pillows and cushions from the living room and den into the bedroom. All of the blankets were taken from the hall closet and strewn up from one end of the room to the other. We setup a string of Christmas lights inside of the gigantic fort. You were on the double bed, so I setup my air mattress on the other side of your bed. We watched movies with the kids before giving everyone ice cream and sending them to bed. You and I stayed in the room while we waited for everyone to eventually fell asleep.

As soon as we were certain that everyone was out, we quietly snuck out of the room. The parents were partying it up in the kitchen with loud music and a poker game. I changed into swim trunks and you put on a yellow bikini, grabbed towels and quietly tip toed outside and down to the glassy waters of the still lake. The dark waters reflected the stars and moon overhead. Nobody knew that we were out here. I threw you in the water by the shore a few times as you laughed and giggled, trying to jump on my back and choke me with your arms. I would throw you over my shoulder as we wrestled in the water. This is the first time this entire trip that we had an opportunity to swim alone, together.

We swam through the darkness and the black water out to the float in the middle of the lake and climbed up onto it, lying next to each other, looking at the stars and the rising moon. I could feel your arm touching my own. Neither of us said anything. We just lay there listening to the sounds of the lake and woods around us. And then, in an act of courage that neither of us were expecting, you rolled your body onto me, placing a leg over mine, your exposed skin touching my own. You looked at me in the darkness and planted a single and solitary kiss directly on my lips. The most innocent of actions. You looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. You lay your head on my chest and I put my arms around you. I could have died right then and there and my life would have been complete.

It started to get cold out on the float, even with our bodies touching. I was shivering and I could feel goose bumps on your back. I suggested that maybe it was time to go inside. You nodded and stood up, offering me a hand to help me up. I took your hand, pulling myself up next to you and then immediately pushing you directly off the float and into the water. I dove in the water laughing and we swam back toward the dim lights of the house at the shore.

We exited the water and found our towels on the overturned rowboat. The dry cloth were warm and comfortable. We quietly made our way up the stone path back to the house, opening the screen door and sneaking past the kitchen and upstairs before anyone knew we were even missing. We took turns changing out of our suits in the upstairs bathroom before tip-toeing into the kids room to go to bed. I changed into boxers and a t-shirt. You put on your favorite oversized shirt and pajama shorts. I navigated around the massive fort and climbed in my sleeping bag on the far side of your bed and awaited for you to return.

That kiss ran through my mind over and over. I was getting so turned on just thinking about it but knew I should try to think about something else. All thoughts led back to you. I heard your footsteps as you entered the room and my heart raced. You made your way to the other side of your bed and I heard you pull your covers back and get in. I didn't know what I should do. I wanted to touch you with ever cell in my body yet I didn't dare reach up onto the bed to find you. I waited for what seemed like an eternity. I was about to give up and go to sleep when I felt your hand reach down and touch my chest. Were you sleeping? I placed my hand on yours and slowly allowed my fingers to travel up your bare arm. I looked up and saw your beautiful face looking down at me, your head laying on the bed.

The air mattress was secluded on the far side of the bed, away from the view of everyone else in the room. I pulled your wrist gently and you slid off your bed and onto the air mattress with me, landing with a THUD. We both tried not to laugh because it was a lot louder than either of us expected. You landed right on top of me in my sleeping bag. You found the zipper and unzipped the bag just enough for you to crawl in with me and zip it back up.

While I fit in the bag just fine, the two of us in one bag was pretty close quarters. You were pressed directly up against me. You zipped up the bag ALL the way so we only had a small air hole at the top. It was pitch black in the bag and all I could do was feel you against me. I was already turned on before this and there was no way you couldn't feel how hard I was laying on me like this. You didn't say anything. You just kissed me again. Opening your lips and letting your tongue explore my mouth. Swirling around in circles. I let me hands run up and down your shirt and down to your bare legs, caressing you gently with the tips of my fingers.

I could feel your hips moving and grinding gently against me. You knew. Not only did you know but you were actively participating. Your breathing was labored as you kept a lock on my lips with yours. Your arms wrapped around my neck as you rubbed against me, your legs wrapped around mine. You were grinding against my erection and I could feel as it pressed into you through the fabric with each forward and back motion.

I hear you let out the quietest of moan, muffled by your tongue in my mouth. I bravely placed my hands under your t-shirt and onto the bare skin on your back. I let my hands run up and down your back from the hem of your shorts all the way up to your neck, squeezing and caressing with my fingers. I noticed you were not wearing a bra and my hands freely explored your smooth cool skin. You did not stop me when I did this.

I got braver and let my fingers wander to your sides and rib cage. I allowed my fingers to travel until I grazed past the side of your breasts. I didn't dare go any farther and was satisfied with making contact with just the outside edge.

You shifted your weight on me, moving your hips up slightly higher onto me before resuming your grinding. This action moved my hard cock in such a way that I was now pushing harder into you. I could feel your lips opening between the two thin layers of cloth separating us. You moaned again as I felt you grind harder against me, pushing me deeper and yet still completely restricted against the cloth. My hands traveled down to the waistband of your shorts. I let my fingers play with the hemline before daring the tips of my fingers to move under the fabric. I pushed my fingers down under the band until I felt the top curve of your ass. To my surprise and delight you are not wearing any underwear. I run my fingers in circles, waiting for you to stop me, to prevent me from touching you any further, expecting you to grab my hands with your own and move them to a more appropriate location.

Instead, you break your kiss with me long enough to let out a gasp. Your grinding against me intensifying as you grab me and kiss me harder. I try to match your grinding action with pressure against your ass. As you grind up, I push down increasing the friction between us. My hands travel farther down your ass with each movement until I'm holding your soft cheeks. My fingers daring and hungry to keep exploring you.

I grab your ass cheeks hard and pull you down onto me. You moan again and bury your head into my neck, your arms around me as if your life depended on it. Sweat and wetness and heat was pouring from both of us. I could feel the soaking cloth and lubrication between my hard cock and your lips. The fabric was actual sliding around from being so wet. I knew that I was not going to last much longer. I didn't know what I should do and you were not about to slow down your thrusting hips. You let out another, louder moan. It was so loud that we both stopped moving and lay there completely still, trying to determine if anyone heard us.

Suddenly we both heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. We both looked at each other with panic. We were so busted! In a matter of just a few seconds, we managed to unzip the sleeping bag and you jumped from my air mattress to your bed and threw the covers over your head. I zipped my bag back up and put my head on the pillow and we both pretended to sleep. The door to the room creaked open. My heart was beating at a thousand miles per hour. There was no way they didn't hear you. You could feel the eyes scanning the room, lit only by the string of Christmas lights in the blanket fort.

The door stayed open for what seemed like an hour. You could hear voices of the adults talking and laughing downstairs. The music was still playing loudly. I could hear blankets moving around as kids were checked and tucked in. Eventually the door creaked and the latch clicked closed. I heard as the footsteps made their way downstairs once more.

I felt your hand grab my arm intensely. You didn't move any further, you just grabbed it and squeezed. I listened carefully as I heard your twin bed moving and squeaking in a rhythmic manner, just faintly making noise but since I was right in line with the bedsprings I could hear perfectly from my location. You were squeezing my arm to match the movement of your bed. Your foot and leg hanging part way out under the blankets. Your hand started shaking and squeezed down hard and I heard a gasp come from your mouth. You were hanging onto me for dear life as you climaxed by rubbing yourself with your fingers and against the side of the mattress. The pressure on your hand released and I could hear you breathing heavily up above me.

What you did next was possibly the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. You removed your hand from my arm and it vanished out of sight under the blankets. When it reappeared, you found my face in the darkness and traced a line along my lips with two wet fingers. I opened my mouth and you inserted two soaking fingers -- the fingers you had been masturbating with -into my mouth. I tasted the wetness on your fingers, the incredible sensation and scent of you and swirled my tongue around, lapping every last bit of your liquid that I could. You looked down from your bed at me, smiling and approving with a look of desire and satisfaction in your eyes. You didn't say a word. You rolled over and promptly fell asleep. I drifted off to sleep with an entirely new set of fantasies stuck in my head.

The next morning we were awoken to kids yelling and dismantling the blanket fort. There were kids running up and down the stairs with pillows and couch cushions and the smell of bacon and eggs and pancakes drifting up from the kitchen. You looked over the edge of the bed and smiled at me. We didn't talk about last night. Secrecy was implied. We both knew this was not to be spoken of. We would never hear the end of this if anyone ever caught on. With so many eyes on us between adults and kids, it was going to be of the greatest importance that we don't give this away.

From that day on, I saw you in a brand new light. I was hungry for you in an entirely new way. I wanted to be near you and yet I knew that our secrecy depended on acting completely normal and indifferent to each other around everyone else. We were good at this. We hadn't waited this long just suddenly give away our secrets.

To me, this meant that we should steer clear of each other anytime anyone else was around. To you, you had other ideas in mind. You subscribed to the notion of "in plain sight" whenever possible. This was a much more daring approach as I would very quickly learn. It was if you had given this some significant thought before last night. You wanted this as much as I did and you were damned to let some family vacation get in our way.

The day was filled with swimming at the lake, paddle boarding, sailboats and BBQs. It was karaoke night at the local bar and the parents decided to order us all pizza and head out on the town for what would be much of the evening. Our plan back at the house was movie night in the living room in front of the big TV. We found a movie that everyone in the group would enjoy (Sand Lot -- a classic) and made popcorn. We turned all the couches to face the TV in one big semi-circle so everyone would have a great seat.

We filled the couches and chairs with blankets and pillows and everyone got ready for bed before we settled in for the movie. I changed into boxers and t-shirt and grabbed my sleeping bag. We turned the lights down low and everyone started in on watching the movie. I sat the big leather swivel chair in the corner. It was comfortable for one person so I figured it was perfect. You came down from the room changed into a nightshirt that stopped just above your knees.

All of the seats on the couches were taken by this point. You looked at me in the sleeping bag and said "scoot over, I'm sitting here too."

We were in direct vision of everyone else in the room, and yet I knew exactly what you were up to.

"We can't both sit here," I said. "there is not enough room."

Without responding, you unzipped the sleeping bag and sat down on my lap before zipping the bag back up, this time leaving room for us both to see the movie out of the top. Nobody in the room even noticed. They were all paying attention to the movie and the only light in the room was the flickering of the television. You could barely even see our swivel chair in the corner.

You sat down on my lap and settled in to get comfortable. Your night shirt rose above your hips as you settled your body into mine. I could feel your ass sit down right on my lap which immediately made me hard. There was no need trying to hide this fact from you. You knew this before you ever sat down.

I allowed my hands to find their way to your soft bare legs. You continued to squirm around on me until my the head of my cock pressed against your ass cheeks. You spread your legs in order to wrap them around mine, sitting on my lap you started into grinding, but this time I wasn't against your lips but pressing into your ass. The only thing standing between my cock and your ass was my boxers and your panties.

I was feeling brave after last night. Nobody could see me as I caressed your thighs with my hands, slowly moving upward until I found the bottom of your nightshirt. I slipped my hands under your shirt and rested them on your tight, athletic abs. I let my hands caress your bare skin, finding and circling your bellybutton. You leaned back into the chair more as I did this, not fighting my touch in any way. You placed your hands on my thighs and gently adjusted your position. I could feel my cock squarely positioned between your ass cheeks. You would raise yourself gently before dropping back down, spreading your cheeks in the process. I could already feel myself getting close just imagining what was going on in that mind of yours.

You were teasing me on purpose and you were loving it. You could feel as I was pressing gently against your ass and loved the sensation. I wasn't about to let you have all the fun. I had a few ideas of my own.

In one action, I moved my hands up your front until I reached the bottom of your breasts. You were still not wearing a bra and there was nothing between me and your naked breasts. In all these years of knowing you, I'd never touched you like this before. I had thought about it, plenty of times alone in my bed, masturbating and stroking myself until I exploded all over the sheets. I waited one more moment to see if you would react. You didn't move away. You didn't move my hands.

I cupped your breasts with my hands. I could feel your soft flesh and hard nipples under my fingers. You gasped, almost a whisper but I heard it in my ear. I pinched your nipples between my fingers and my thumbs and then circled and caressed your beautiful young breasts. You sighed heavily and I felt you open your legs just a little bit more as I did this and grind harder in my lap. This was already the best day of my life, but I was far from done. I could not get your wet fingers from last night out of my mind.

While one hand remained firmly on your breasts, I slowly moved my other hand back down your front. I touched your abs gently before finding your navel and circling it with my index finger. In response you squeezed my thighs hard and ran your hands up my legs. Your constant grinding and shifting in my lap was driving me wild. I could feel my cock traveling further into your ass. It felt like the fabric protection keeping us apart was going to rip at any second. There was so little there holding me back.

12