The Sleeping Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lower hand continued on its downward path until I reached the hem of your soft cotton panties. I let my fingers explore on top of your panties, moving down slowly and carefully. I again expected you to pull my hand away at any moment but your grinding in my lap said otherwise. You were not paying attention to the movie. Your head was resting on my shoulder and your lips were at my ear. I could hear your every breath and the small hesitation every time I touched you. You knew that you could not make a single sound. You had to stay completely silent no matter what I did to you.

My hand lowered until I felt your wet lips through your panties. Your underwear was completely soaked and warm. I could feel the outline of your lips pouting through the cotton. I ran my fingers down your lips and back up with the lightest of pressure. You squeezed my legs tightly as I did this, pressing back against my cock with increased intensity.

I repeated this pattern over and over again. Sliding two fingers down your lips and back up, gliding against the slippery wet cotton, slowly increasing the speed and the pressure. I would travel down as far as I could reach and then back up and circle your clit before repeating again and again and again. Each time I did this, you stopped breathing for a moment. I was certain that you wanted this. You were grinding so hard against me that I feared someone might notice the movement of the sleeping bag. However in the dark corner, in the sleeping bag, not a single person could see what was going on.

I moved my hand up until I found your panty line again. Without delay, I slipped my fingers inside your panties and all the way down to your soaking wet lips. You were completely shaved and smooth to the touch. My fingers were directly in contact with your drenched lips. You squeezed my thighs again so hard when I made direct contact with your clit.

I continued right where I left off and stroked up and down your lips, traveling south as far as I could reach, and then back up and circling your clit before repeating. My fingers moved effortlessly and without friction. Every time I reached your clit I would add one more complete circle before dipping back into your lubricated pussy.

You were shaking in my lap and your grinding was less controlled and more violent against me. You were fighting a climax and trying to stay as still as possible. It was a losing battle. Your movements were completely out of your control and you pressed down hard onto me.

I felt you reach around to my boxers and unbutton the fly and reach inside. You reached for my hard cock, dripping with its own lubrication and held it for a moment in the palm of your hand before pulling it out of the opening at the front of my boxers. There was now just a single layer of very thin fabric between my dick and your ass. You leaned back against me again, your hips and ass impulsively moving against me, pressing against that soft fabric.

My hands and fingers sped up as you did this. Squeezing and pinching your nipples with one hand while fingering and circling your clit with the other. I felt my cock as It was traveling deeper and grinding harder still. You moaned in my ear as my fingers moved faster and faster around and against your clit.

I knew I could not hold back any longer. I had lost this battle and there was nothing I could do to stop it from coming. I let two fingers travel deeper inside your lips just as you started to shake and convulse in my lap. My cum exploded into your panties, pushed now inside your ass. you could not control yourself. You lurched forward but I caught your body before there was any noticeable movement. You put your hand over your mouth, shaking and twisting on top of me. I held onto you as tight as I could while still trying to contain my own climax. With all the movement my cock slipped inside the edge of your panties and was now pressed directly against your ass, spewing more and more cum with every single thrust. You pushed back on me as hard as I pushed into you.

I held you and squeezed you as tight as I could until I finally felt your climax passing. You breathed hard into my ear and kissed me on the neck, out of view of everyone else. You raised your head and looked at me, smiling from ear to ear. You bit your lip and moved your ass just ever so slightly, my dick still firmly against your ass. I had cum all over your panties, all over your ass cheeks. We had most likely made a tremendous sweaty mess of ourselves.

You excused yourself and unzipped the sleeping bag, bounding up the stairs to the bathroom before anyone noticed. You were gone for about 10 minutes before you came back down. I didn't know your plans at this point. You returned and quickly unzipped the sleeping back and climbed back in sitting back on my lap. You didn't say anything but I knew that something was different right away. While you were in the bathroom, you removed your panties leaving nothing between the two of us. To make things even more incredible, you grabbed my boxers and started taking them off me within the confines of the sleeping bag. It required a bit of work but within a minute my boxers were completely gone. You settled back down in my lap and my cock immediately found its place nestled perfectly between your ass cheeks and pressing against your tight ass. I was instantly hard again.

Without any communication you started moving up and down in my lap again. This time my freed cock pressed directly into you with each down movement. You controlled the action with your hands on my thighs and your hips, slowing moving up and down in a rhythmic motion.

I looked around the room. Half the room had fallen asleep and the other half were completely transfixed on the movie. Not a single soul knew that I was slowly slipping inside your ass. There was so much lubrication between the two of us that the head of my cock effortlessly slipped in and out of your ass. With each stoke, I travelled deeper inside you. I put my hands back around you and focused all of my attention on your clit and your lips as you glided up and down on me, taking more of my shaft with each stroke.

I let two fingers travel up and inside your wet pussy, trying to match your careful stroking with my cock deep in your ass. Within a few short minutes, you were sitting fully in my lap and your ass was making contact with the base of my cock. You had taken me entirely into your ass. You lay back on me, spreading your legs so they were resting on the edge of the chair. My fingers moving in and out of you, and you stroking me over and over.

You put your mouth up to my ear and whisper, "I want you to cum in my ass... right now."

I was already so turned on that hearing those words whispered like that almost immediately sent me over the edge. You sped up the movement in your hips, driving me all the way in with each stroke. You did this over and over as my climax built. I felt it coming at me at a hundred miles an hour. I whisper back in your ear.

"I'm cumming... right NOW..."

You slam your ass down on me as wave after wave hit me, more than I've ever cum before. You smiled and bit your lip again. I held your body tightly against mine, your nightshirt pulled up almost to your shoulders, your sweaty naked body pressed against mine. My fingers were still deep inside your wet pussy, which gave me a great idea.

I removed my drenched fingers and raised my hand up to your mouth. I found your lips and lightly pressed against then with my fingers. You responded by opening just slighytly. I slipped two soaking wet fingers past your lips and deep into your mouth. You sucked on my fingers, licking and slurping while I grabbed your breasts and pinched your nipples with the other hand.

"YES" you whispered in my ear. "Oh my god YES."

We had waited over eighteen years for this day to come. Now it was here. It was going to be a whole new world between us from this point on.

------------

©2023, Michael Carrie, All Rights Reserved.

12