The Sleeping Devil Ch. 02

Story Info
WIth the arrival of Spring comes Jaysin's return.
4.1k words
4.43
6.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week passed, then two, and then it had been a month since Jaysin had first come to my home. Winter was ending, and Spring was beginning to show herself in the lengthening of the days and warming of the air. I had no desire to pursue any other male, at first I had pined for him to return, hating myself for it, but desiring his touch - and the abuse - for the first weeks. My body had healed and I found myself becoming quite adept at keeping myself shaved and ready for him, though I truly doubted his return. It was now the first week of April and my feelings for him had become numb, but not entirely lost. Some nights, as I walked back to my apartment from classes I would start at shadows, expecting him ever still to reach out and grab me. Not that he'd ever done that on the street, but I never quite knew what he would be capable of.

I'd made several new friends, all of whom urged me to date, but I refused, Jaysin had left me without closure and I'd been unable to turn my attention to anyone because of that. I knew I was a fool to continue waiting, but something in me held onto hope of his return. I'd told my closest friends about him, not about the sexual encounters, I was too embarrassed to discuss them in detail, but enough still that they knew he'd been my first. It was normal, they said, to feel so strongly for him, but that he was a jerk to leave me and I should move on. Finally I gave in to them on the surface, told them I'd given up on him, and, as I was walking back from a club one Saturday night with Shayna, trying to beat a rather nasty looking thunderstorm while weaving amongst a crowd of other party-goers, I collided with someone who had stepped in my way and I looked up angrily first and then clapped my hand over my mouth to conceal a gasp of disbelief. "Jaysin!"

Shayna stared at him too and I saw her face pale slightly, fear evident in her expression. "You!" she gasped, her expression one of horror and disbelief. I thought she was about to tell him off but his eyes met hers and something passed between them. "I....I'll go on alone, Cass...you need to...you need to talk to...to him alone." she stumbled back a few steps and then turned and walked back towards the club we'd just left faster than I'd ever seen her walk before.

"Hello, Cassidy." he said, staring down at me coldly. His hair had grown even longer now and was lighter than it had been previously, as if he'd spent many long days in the sun. Though neatly done, his goatee was also longer and now, I noted from a glint of silver, his ears were pierced. He was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and his arms were as well tanned as his face, which was darkened nicely enough to make his blue eyes that much more prominent.

"W-where have you been?" I hadn't meant to ask it, but it was out now, too late to make myself seem unconcerned. I winced inwardly at this slip, and then became painfully aware that other students, male and female were seeing me talking to him. Some of them looking at us curiously as we stood in the middle of the walk staring at each other.

"Working." he said, turning to walk with me as I started towards my apartment, pulled by my expectant inner desire to be alone with him again. "I was kept longer than I expected, for which I apologize." We passed a group of college aged young men, one of whom made a derisive comment about my virginal behavior to Jaysin. He stopped and turned to the young man and stared at him, even under his tan I could see him reddening.

"No...no Jaysin, it's okay." I said, putting a hand on his arm, which he gently removed. "Please."

"The only reason I won't hurt you is because she has asked me not to." Jaysin said and the young man sneered another comment, this time about Jaysin himself and it happened so fast I didn't see it. I felt Jaysin move beside me and heard a sickening crack that made me blink. When I looked down the young man was on the ground bleeding and unconcious and his buddies were backing away from Jaysin, who looked ready to fight them all. "I expect the next time you see this young woman you will show respect, whether she is in my company or not." They all nodded and set to helping their injured friend, none of them were laughing now.

"That really wasn't necessary." I said, dreading the visit from the campus or local police I thoroughly expected. "I could be expelled, you're not a student."

"You'll be fine." He said, then continued where he'd left off as if nothing had happened, though I could still feel the vibe of his anger radiating from him like the heat of a furnace. "Did you see anyone while I was gone?"

"No...no I just wasn't interested." I replied, feeling it was best I was honest, and thinking this was what he'd wanted to hear, but he shook his head. "What? I thought that was what you'd want from me."

"Oh, it is." He smiled slightly, his eyes still as cold as ever and some of the heat of his anger ebbing away, I felt it, felt the coolness of the coming rain again on the breeze which was no longer eclipsed by his rage. "I am proud that you were able to keep yourself for me. It will make things much easier."

"I'm sorry?" I asked, but we had arrived at my building and he was waiting for me to let us in and did not answer my question, as one of my neighbors was coming out. "Good evening." I greeted her, she looked at Jaysin and sidestepped him and hurried down the front steps, glancing back once, nervously. "Why do women do that when they see you?"

He shrugged, but did not answer nor did he look at me as we climbed the stairs to the third floor, where I lived, I unlocked the door and he stepped in and looked around, I'd redecorated while he was gone, due largely to the part-time job at the campus bookstore I'd landed just two weeks after he'd left. "You've been quite busy here." he said, smiling slightly. Thunder rumbled outside as I settled down on the couch and flipped on the television. "May I?" he gestured towards the bathroom and I nodded and turned my attention back to changing the channels.

He was returned momentarily and spoke again, startling me, as I wasn't used to him being there and he spoke from behind where I was sitting on the couch. "I'm gonna fix me a drink...you want something?" I shook my head, still trying to focus my attention on the television, trying to ignore him as well as I could. Finally he settled himself on the other end of the couch and turned his own attention to the television and I excused myself.

I went into my bedroom, my heart pounding madly, and flipped on the music cd he'd left behind months ago and crawled onto the bed, laying with my back to the door, my eyes closed tightly. I waited for a long time and he didn't come, my legs were getting chilly in the short skirt I'd been wearing and I pulled my blanket over me and drifted off to sleep.

I woke with a start, I was on my back and strong, rough hands were crawling up my thighs, up to remove my little thong underwear I'd taken to wearing in his absence. In the absence of the hands that now removed them. I could hear his breathing, but he didn't say a word, it was so dark I realized the power must be out, he couldn't see me but by the occasional flicker of lightning. He was moving by sense of touch mostly, for the storm was moving away, I felt him bite my thigh gently and fought the urge to respond, he thought I was still sleeping and I was interested in seeing how far he'd go. But remaining motionless once he'd begun, once he was reminding me of his talent for foreplay, was impossible. I squirmed and moaned and he held my hips firmly with his strong hands, trying to prevent my movement but not completely able due largely to the fact he was completely focussed on something else. Still he remained silent as he crept up and sank into me and I gasped but did not cry out, for he was kissing me roughly, his mouth closed over mine as if to take my cries into him. When I touched him he caught my hands and pinned them to the bed and gave a punishing thrust, releasing my mouth just long enough to hear the inevitable cry of pain, and then kissed me again. Throughout he did not speak until the very end, the very end when he was at his climax and I felt my own building so that just after his I also, for the first time, experienced mine. I did not smell blood this time, I noticed, when he left me and when he returned with a lit candle moments later I was relieved to find that there was no bleeding at all. He tossed me the inevitable towel and then lay down on the bed. I looked at him and realized that he looked not lean anymore but very nearly emaciated. "You...you've lost weight." I said in a soft voice and he peered from beneath his hands which were on their backs, fingers enterlaced across his eyes.

"I've been working very hard." He replied, re-covering his eyes, despite the fact there was only the light of one dim candle in the room. He looked at me from under his hands again. "I won't be staying long."

"Suit yourself." I said, as bravely as I could, I felt a sharp pang in my chest when he told me this and fought valiantly not to let him see that his words had dismayed and even hurt me. "Where do you go?"

"Home." he replied, simply, then turned his back to me. "Rub my back really lightly...yeah, like that." he was yawning and soon I heard his breathing grow regular and steady and I slid up beside him and put my left arm around his waist and closed my own eyes, though I lay awake until nearly sunrise, the power had long since come back on, before I finally drifted off.

The next day he slept still longer than I had, despite the fact I'd not fallen asleep until sunrise, he didn't wake until well into the afternoon. It was as if he'd not slept properly the entire time he'd been away to wherever he'd gone. I had already showered and dressed and was moving idly around the apartment, bored, when he came out of the bedroom, dressed, and looked at me sleepily. "What time is it?" He asked, stifling a yawn behind his hand, his hair was comically tousled from sleep.

"Nearly three, you were tired." I replied, looking up from the book I'd only just started reading, the television was on but I wasn't paying it much mind. "Are you going to be staying?"

"No." He said quietly, I could feel his eyes studying me for a reaction but I'd already prepared myself for this possibility and was braced well. "I've got things to do, really needed to have them done earlier. He sat on the couch and began pulling on his shoes, new black and white ones, I noted.

"Okay..." I said, closing the book and looking at him, my emotions in check for the most part. "I'm probably going out tonight if Shayna, the girl that was with me last night, calls back."

"Good, go, have fun. Don't wait here on me." He replied and I frowned at him. He glanced up and saw this. "I didn't mean it like that, I just don't want you to sit here all the time waiting on me."

"Wasn't going to. Don't have to. You're back now, for however long you decide to stay." I shrugged and got up as the phone rang and checked the caller I.D. and then looked at him apologetically. "Shayna." I said and then took the call.

"Cass..." Shayna was whispering, she was trembling. "Cass, is he still there?" This was unusual behavior from Shayna, who I'd never known to be afraid of anyone.

"For a little bit longer, yeah." I said as he bent and kissed me on top of my head. "Hang on Shayna." I tucked the phone tightly against my chest. "I'll see you later then?" I asked.

"Hopefully sooner than later, but that will depend on how things go tonight." He was already holding the door open, already had on his dark shades that suited his appearance so well. "Go and have fun tonight, don't worry about me. I know where you live." and with that, he was gone.

"Okay Shay, sorry, he was leaving. What's up?" I asked and she was silent for a long time so I continued to try and make conversation. "Are we goin out tonight still?"

"Yeah...yeah I'll talk to you about it then. Wendy called and she has to work so it'll just be me and you." Shayna said and I groaned and she laughed, though it was a nervous laugh. "I know, seems every time you and me are off she always gets called in, don't it?"

I dressed as sexily as I could that night, short black dress and high heels, I fixed up my hair and even put on make-up. None of this behavior was typical for me but I was willing to bet that Jaysin would be watching me. Shayna was dressed to impress as well, and we decided to try one of the more upscale clubs in the center city district rather than the familiar local bar near my apartment. Once inside we found a booth and settled in and Shayna looked across the table seriously at me. "Do you know a girl named Amanda White?"

For a moment I looked at her blankly and then it occurred to me who Shayna was talking about. "Yeah...yeah she used to date Jaysin...back when I met him but he said she was obsessive and that he'd dumped her."

"Dumped her is right." Shayna said, sipping her beer thoughtfully. "She's dead, Cass."

"W-what?" I asked, nearly knocking my own drink over. "I...how?" A million possibilities flashed through my head as I thought of Jaysin hurting her, he certainly seemed capable though he'd never done me any more serious physical damage than the spankings.

"She killed herself." Shayna said so softly I barely heard her over the music. "There was a note, said that if she couldn't be with him then she didn't want to live anymore. Bloody mess, she cut herself three or four times, made sure the job was done properly from what I'm told."

"But..." I said, sitting my drink down. "That's not his fault, Shay, he even told me she was obsessive."

"Do you know why I acted like I did when I saw him." Shayna was trembling now, looking more terrified than she had the previous night in his presence.

"No...I just thought you didn't like him." I shrugged, pretty sure something was coming I wasn't going to be at all pleased about from the look in her eyes.

"I dated him." Shayna said and my mouth dropped open. "It was a long time ago...I mean...I was eighteen so it was three years ago...I'm...I'm how he got your phone number...he threatened...he was going to do the things to me he used to again...."

"What did he do to you?" I asked, then looked up as someone slid into our booth. It was Jaysin and I looked at him angrily, I hadn't wanted to see him this soon, not so close to finding out more about him. "What are you doing here?"

"My business is done." He flagged down a waitress, who looked at him with round, frightened eyes and nodded, he never had to tell her what he wanted. I began to get the impression a lot of women had about as much knowledge of him as I did, if not more. "So now lets relax."

Shayna drank her beer in nervous silence, we talked some about school and poor Wendy who was stuck at work and then, at last call, we left. Jaysin had gone to the bathroom and Shayna and I slipped outside and she said, "Be careful, Cass, don't get attached to him he's a bad man." Before I could ask her what she meant, Jaysin had rejoined us, rubbing at his nose, then he sneezed a couple of times, violently. Shayna seemed to take interest in this but I couldn't tell why, was too naive to see what it was a sign of. We walked home in companionable silence, he seemed to have had too much to drink, his speech was becoming slightly slurred and his thoughts somewhat incoherent by the time we reached Shayna's building which was just three doors down from mine. I hugged her goodnight and she reminded me to be careful as Jaysin leaned against the rail at the bottom of the stairs heavily, waiting.

I found that he needed to lean on me by the time we were at my apartment and wondered that he'd gotten so drunk off of three beers. Once inside the apartment he handed me a white oval-shaped pill and said, "Take this, it'll make it all better." I started to argue but then decided against it. I went into the kitchen for something to drink, when I returned, he'd disappeared and I looked at the bathroom but the door was still open, I went in my room and he was passed out asleep on my bed with his clothes and shoes still on. I pulled his shoes off and then went back into the living room. I watched television for a short time, my thoughts becoming twisted, time seemed to slow down and I felt as if I were numb, my eyelids were dangerously heavy. I crawled into the bed beside him, he was on his back with his arm across my pillow, still deep asleep by the look of it. I cautiously lay my head down on his shoulder and closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, but it didn't last long. His arm snapped around me with the speed and nearly the strength of a steel trap. I gasped and looked up and he was looking down at me, and if I'd thought he looked evil before I knew that he'd been practically tame then. He nodded downward, and I looked and saw that he was fully aroused under his cut off shorts, his hand closed on my hair, pulling it and he pushed my face down towards it, his other hand unfastening his belt.

I closed my eyes and let it touch my lips and licked at it gently, a little afraid, but he would have none of my timid behavior this night, he pushed it into my mouth, and I felt myself gag slightly as it hit the back of my throat. I grabbed hold of it with my left hand and began to suck at it, feeling pleasure right to the core of my being when he moaned lightly and whispered, "That's it baby." after a moment I felt him reaching with his left hand, seeking my pussy, which I scooted up to offer him willingly. He felt it and laughed softly, "Ready so soon." he said ina low growl that was little more than a whisper but clearly audible, then pushed me off of him and onto my back. "You still have clothes on." he observed aloud.

"Well...so do you." I said boldly, and watched as he removed his clothes so fast I was amazed. I slid out of my black dress and he unfastened my bra before I could reach back to do it and then pushed me back onto my back. I expected him to feast on me but this was not his plan tonight.

He positioned himself between my legs, holding my ankles up, legs in a 'v' and stared down at me coldly and said, "I'm going to hurt you." I smiled at him defiantly, though my mind was racing with something akin to fear, but then again not afraid. "Do you like that?" he asked me, our eyes still locked.

"Yes." I said and he slammed into me causing me to groan softly. "Yes, Jaysin." I added and he laughed slightly. This night made all of the others that had happened seem gentle, even loving. I stared up at him in complete terror, gone was the good-looking man I'd known, replaced instead by something dark, something evil that seemed to radiate from within his eyes, changed his features. He looked so dark, so terrifying I was scared to even make a sound, which seemed to drive him even harder. He stopped after about twenty minutes and grabbed my hands and pulled me up and fell backwards, putting me on top of him and I was immediately shy, I'd never done this before, never been in control. He guided my hips with his strong hands, showing me what he wanted me to do, working me and soon I found that it was really quite simple, from this position I could do what I liked and he had to lay still and allow it. I grabbed his arms and pinned them down and he looked from one of his hands to the other and I saw the evil in his face increase in intensity and suddenly he flipped us both over, rolling onto me he jerked my legs up violently and paused to bite one of my calves. I became aware of the scent of blood in the air and knew that he'd torn me again. My entire lower abdomen screamed in pain each time he speared into me forcefully. He didn't finish, but rather gave a great groan of pain and rolled off of me suddenly and I forgot myself and sat up. "What's wrong?" I asked.

12