The Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hergasm
hergasm
29 Followers

"Grant, are none of your friends around this weekend? Don't you have anything better to do?" Lily complained.

"I went for a run with them this morning." He pointed out.

"You're dull. You need to get a life." Lily turned the TV on. Grant caught my eye and winked.

Lily claimed the recliner again, leaving Grant and me to sit on the couch. After we finished the sundaes, Lily threw a small bottle at me.

"You didn't put lotion on after you did your toes. I brought it in for you to do if you want." I thanked her, and held the bottle in my hand.

Just like the night before, Lily fell asleep about half an hour later. Once the snores started, Grant reached over and took the bottle of lotion from my hands. He pulled my feet up into his lap, put a bit of lotion on his hands, and began to rub my feet.

"Everything you do to me is amazing. This feels wonderful." I sank back onto the couch, enjoying the feeling of the gentle pressure on the arches of my feet.

"Listen, about tonight," Grant started. I sat up and looked at him. I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. "I'd really like it if you stayed with me. We don't have to have sex. We can do what we've done before, or nothing at all. I just really want to fall asleep next to you."

"I'd like that." I smiled at him; the sinking feeling vanishing.

"I'd like to see more of you, too. I'll be home from university for the summer in April, but I don't think that I can wait that long. I think that I'll be coming home for visits more often." He said.

"I think there's an open house next weekend. Maybe I could go and get a tour of the school. I haven't picked where I'm going to go next year yet." He pulled me up so I was sitting on his lap and kissed me.

"This is a little awkward in front of my sister, even if she's sleeping. I'm going to go get ready for bed. If you want to join me, and I really hope you do, you can come in after you're all set." He kissed me one last time, and then headed upstairs to his bedroom. I covered Lily with a blanket and then went to change into my pyjamas and brush my teeth.

Five minutes later I knocked quietly on Grant's door. He was doing the last-minute dash that a guy does when a girl is going to be in his room -- cleaning dirty clothes off the floor, and hiding anything he doesn't want her to see.

There was no talking this time. He met me at the door and pulled me in close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he lifted me off the ground and carried me to his bed. There other times were urgent and felt like we needed to finish quickly, but this was the time to be patient. The kisses were slower and deeper.

I reached for the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. He did the same with my tank top. He laid half on top of me and half beside me. I had my legs wrapped around one of his. As we kissed, we started slowly rocking together, our pelvises moving synchronously. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of his pants at his back and slowly started tugging them down. He reached down and helped me pull them off. I lifted my butt off the bed so he could remove mine.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I swallowed and nodded. "It's ok, we don't have to rush. We'll go at your speed. We have all night."

We kissed some more. Grant kissed down my body. He took a nipple in his mouth as his hand reached in between my legs. I moaned as he slid his fingers in and out of me, bringing me close.

"You're so wet." He said as he kissed back up to my neck.

"I want you inside of me." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok, I think you should get on top. That way you can control how deep, and how fast you want to go." He rolled over, and pulled me over so I was sitting on the top of his thighs.

I leaned forward to kiss him, and position myself further up his body. His cock was positioned between my legs. I moved myself back and forth, rubbing my slit along the shaft. Every time the tip hit my clit I moaned in pleasure.

"You need to stop. I'm going to cum, and I need to put a condom on before that happens." He shifted me to the side slightly so he could get a condom out of his nightstand. He ripped the package open and slid in on quickly so we could resume what we were doing.

I continued rocking against him. I lifted my hips slightly so the tip could go in. The two of us moaned in pleasure together.

"Don't go too fast. Nice and easy, nice and slow." He had his hands on my hips, and was moving his pelvis in time with mine. I gradually began to increase the pace and could take more of him in, until with each thrust the entire shaft was inside. At the bottom my clit rubbed against him and I could feel him deep inside of me.

Grant let go of my hips and reached up to run his fingers over my nipples. "Oh, Grant, yes, I'm so close. I'm going to cum." I was grinding up and down on top of him in a furious pace. He pulled me down just enough so he could lean up and take a nipple into his mouth. "I'm cumming!" I cried as I felt the orgasm reach all the way down to my toes. I was unable to hold myself up anymore and collapsed on top of him.

He kissed me and rolled me onto my back. "Are you still ok?" He asked as he entered me from on top. I closed my eyes and nodded. Grant resumed thrusting. I reached down and grabbed his ass to pull him in closer to me.

"I'm going to cum!" He said as my nails dug into his cheeks. He grunted and then rolled over to lie beside me.

"Wow." I sighed.

"Yeah, you could say that again." He smiled and closed his eyes.

"That was amazing." I leaned over to kiss him.

"You're fantastic." He said, running his fingers through my hair.

"Is it wrong that all I'm thinking about is eating a sandwich?" I asked. Grant laughed.

"Let's get cleaned up, get dressed, and then get a snack."

*

I thought about getting into Lily's bed after we had our snack, but instead I crawled into bed with Grant. He laid beside me and pulled me in close. I fell asleep listening to his deep and even breathing. Nothing will ever compare to that weekend after I turned 18.

hergasm
hergasm
29 Followers
12