The Sleepover

Story Info
Jane gets a lesson in pleasure from her best friend.
2.2k words
4.64
43.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane smiled to herself as she thought about tonight with Olivia. With only one month left of their senior year, she wanted to make more time for her best friend before they left for separate colleges. So, Jane had suggested a sleepover, just the two of them. As she was getting ready for the night, she thought about some of their more scandalous sleepovers. There was the time they snuck out of the house to meet a neighbor and his friend and they each had their first kiss. There was the first time they smoked pot for the first time and took turns giving each other massages all night. Their last sleepover was the night of their joint 18th birthday party. Olivia had snuck off with her boyfriend and gave him a blowjob. After everyone went home, Olivia came back and filled Jane in on the details. Jane laughed and asked questions but there was also a part of her that felt a little jealous.

Jane's thoughts drifted to her own boyfriend, Brian. This was a big source of stress for Jane lately. He was an amazing guy and great to look at. But their physical relationship was boring. At home, alone in bed, she felt so turned on thinking of all the things she wanted Brian to do to her. But the reality was always more disappointing than the fantasy. They hadn't even had sex because she just didn't think it would be worth it. Was it possible that she was doing something wrong?

A text from Olivia interrupted Jane's thoughts (thank God, Jane thought). She was here! Jane ran downstairs to open the door and gave her friend a big hug. Olivia fit perfectly into Jane's arms. They were both the same height, strong, and yet voluptuous and soft where it mattered. Olivia's warm body felt good against Jane. Olivia looked as happy as Jane felt. And she looked gorgeous. Her blonde hair was loose at her shoulders. Her skin was starting to tan from the recent good weather. Her pouty lips were curled into her signature smile, where it looked like she had a juicy secret. Like Jane, she was dressed casually in a t shirt and jean shorts. But even a simple outfit showed off her amazing body. The thin t shirt strained against her large breasts. Her shorts showed off her long legs.

"I've missed you!" Olivia cried as they were hugging. "I haven't seen you in ages! You look amazing! What type of bra are you wearing? Your tits look spectacular!" Jane smiled. This was the Olivia she knew and loved-no filter and never stopped thinking about sex

They watched movies and drank a little wine that Jane knew her parents wouldn't miss. Luckily her parents were gone for the weekend so they could do as they pleased. As usual, the night ended with them gossiping in Jane's bed. Each was wearing a t shirt and panties and they were huddled together under the comforter.

"You seem really down lately, "said Olivia. "Something is bothering you and I want you to be honest with me."

Jane was afraid this was coming. Embarrassed, she tried to find the words to explain what was happening with Brian. She wasn't as open as Olivia. "Brian is a great boyfriend and thoughtful and all of those things. But when we make out or try to do anything physical, it's just...okay. I don't know if it's him or it's me."

"Define okay" demanded Olivia. "Like do you have orgasms? Do you experiment".

"Ummmm, no. Like he is a good kisser and everything. But it is always the same- we kiss. He plays with my boobs and then tries to finger me. It's so awkward that I end up giving him a blow job just for a change of pace. And he comes in 30 seconds. And repeat."

Olivia persisted. "So, he has never made you come?"

"No. I have had orgasms, by myself" explained Jane shyly. "But I want someone else to make me feel good, not just me."

Olivia couldn't believe her friend hadn't told her this. "Maybe he just doesn't know what he is doing. I could have Jason talk to him. I get wet just looking at Jason. He can practically give me an orgasm just playing with my nipples."

Jane answered, "Don't say anything to Jason. That would just embarrass Brian. And I don't understand how you can have an orgasm just from someone touching your nipples. My body must be wired differently."

Olivia sat up on one arm and looked over at Jane. The lights were off but the moon was bright in the window. Jane could see Olivia's long hair flowing down her back, her full lips starting to curve into a smile. Olivia's nipples were poking through that thin t shirt in a way Jane hadn't noticed before. "I don't think you are wired differently. I just don't think you are getting the right attention," Olivia said. "Do you want me to show you what Jason does?"

Jane held her breath. She didn't realize it until now but talking about sex, even bad sex, was starting to turn her on. Her own nipples were hard and she was starting to get that feeling down below. She wiggled and pressed her thighs together trying to temper the feeling. Olivia always seemed so sexually confident. And they were close friends. If someone was going to help her, shouldn't it be Olivia?

"That wouldn't be too weird?" asked Jane.

"Of course not! I want to help you! And I always thought you were kind hot!" Olivia winked at her. "Lie back and just relax."

Jane rested her head on her pillow as Olivia pulled up her shirt, exposing Jane's breasts.

"Oh my god, you have the best tits!" exclaimed Olivia.

Jane actually knew she had great tits. Nice and round with nice pink nipples pointed a little upward. It was one of the things she never felt self-conscious about. She waited in anticipation, wondering what Olivia was going to do. Slowly, Olivia started brushing her fingers over Jane's nipples. At first the touch was light and feathery. Then she lingered for longer, starting to gently cup her tits. Jane had her eyes closed but then opened them to look at Olivia. She expected Olivia to have her usual playful expression but she actually seemed fascinated, and in awe of Jane's breasts. Jane wondered if Olivia had thought about this before.

"Do you like this?" whispered Olivia after they met eyes.

"It feels good," breathed Jane. She could barely get the sentence out. Every time Olivia plucked a nipple, Jane could feel the electricity run all over her body. She wanted more and let out a huge sigh when Olivia leaned down to kiss, and then suck on one nipple while using a hand to play with the other. She would increase pressure gradually but never to the point of pain.

Olivia stopped and put her lips close to Jane's ear. "Is this making you wet?"

Jane nodded. She didn't trust herself to speak. She was so turned on that it took everything she had to keep her hands away from her pussy. She didn't know how far this was going to go. A little nipple play was one thing but could they really cross that boundary?

Olivia's left hand, which had been slowly circling Jane's right nipple, started to drift down Jane's tight stomach and hesitated when it reached her panties. "When I tell Jason I am wet, he tells me he wants to feel it for himself. Can I touch you?"

Again, Jane nodded. She needed a release but didn't know how to get out the words. Luckily, Olivia seemed to sense what she needed. Olivia slipped her hand into Jane's underwear. First, she gently stroked her lips which were wet and slick. "Can I keep going?" asked Olivia. Jane responded by widening her legs and giving Olivia easier access. Olivia found her clit and starting rubbing slow circles around it, gently at first. Then she used more pressure as Jane's breathing started to quicken.

"That feels so fucking good," Jane whimpered. "I really didn't know it could feel this good."

"Well, it can, "Olivia responded. She looked Jane in the eye and said "You deserve to feel good." And then she lowered her mouth to hers and they kissed, for the first time ever. Olivia's lips were so soft and each time their tongues met, Jane felt it in her pussy. They continued kissing, harder and harder. Olivia continued massaging Jane's clit as Jane grinded into her hand.

Just when Jane thought it couldn't get any better, Olivia removed Jane's underwear and brought her face to Jane's pussy. Olivia put her tongue where her fingers had been. Jane could feel the warmth and wet of Olivia's mouth and she needed more. "Please don't stop, "she pleaded. The pressure started to slowly build in her pussy and it was pulsating throughout her whole body. Olivia was relentless and didn't stop. Soon Jane was breathing even harder and pressing her pussy into Olivia's face. "You are going to make me come," she panted. Olivia sucked harder until Jane's legs started to shake and Jane began moaning. The pressure was building and building until finally the release came. "Fuck! Olivia!" and Jane couldn't do anything else except say Olivia's name over and over again.

When Jane came back down from her high, Olivia's head was by hers again. Olivia gave her another kiss and whispered, "Still think there is something wrong with you?"

Jane laughed and looked up at her friend. She looked incredibly sexy- those pouty lips, eyes drunk with desire, hair perfectly messed. And Olivia's hand had found her way into her own panties. Clearly Olivia was very turned on too. Jane, feeling bolder than she ever had, knew what she wanted. She wanted to feel Olivia's soft body under hers. She wanted to taste Olivia. She wanted to feel Olivia come while her mouth was buried in her pussy. She wanted to hear Olivia scream her name.

Jane sat up and looked Olivia in the eye. Silently, she lifted Olivia's shirt over her head and threw it across the room. Olivia's full breasts spilled out with their big, dark nipples. Jane licked and sucked on those beautiful tits with the same technique that Olivia had just used on her. Olivia leaned her head back and moaned, "Oh baby, that's good."

Olivia's hand was still in her panties, furiously rubbing herself. Jane was nervous but more than that, she was hot as hell for Olivia. Slowly, she removed Olivia's hand from her underwear and placed both of Olivia's above Olivia's head. Olivia's hips were still bucking, her pussy needing that pressure that Jane had taken away. Jane maintained eye contact with her friend, letting her know that Jane was about to return the favor. Jane hooked her thumbs into Olivia's underwear and peeled them off slowly. Olivia was going nuts.

"Will you help me and tell me what to do?" Jane asked her.

"Of course, anything, I just need you to touch me" begged Olivia. She spread her legs wide open revealing a completely smooth pussy. Even with just the moonlight, Jane could see how wet Olivia was. "Start by playing with my pussy lips and slowly spread them so you can see my clitoris". Jane did as see was told. As soon as she touched Olivia, Olivia started to moan softly and buck her hips more. Jane loved how turned on her friend was and she loved the feeling of Olivia's smooth, slick, hairless pussy. It was soaking wet. "Now", continued Olivia "I want you to start licking my clit, in a circle".

Jane loved the way Olivia tasted. Salty, tangy, sweet all at once. Even more, she liked the way Olivia moved beneath her lips. Olivia was enjoying herself.

"Do you think you can come?" asked Jane between licks.

"Mmm, yes, "moaned Olivia. "Maybe a little more pressure." Jane cupped Olivia's ass to bring her pussy closer and licked and sucked even harder. Olivia had a great ass. Jane used that full ass as leverage to grind her face into that pussy.

Olivia's breathing increased and she started to move her hips faster. "I'm close. I need you to put two fingers inside of me," she begged. Jane obliged and put two fingers into her warm, soft pussy and gently moved them in and out. "Oh god, you feel good but I need more," cried Olivia. "Put another finger in me, "she commanded. Jane decided she liked being told what to do and she gently eased a third finger in. It was tight but Olivia was so wet that it slid right in. While Jane continued lavishing attention on Olivia's clit, Olivia's pussy continued to get fucked. Jane felt her pussy starting to contract around her fingers. She licked harder but kept finger fucking at the same, steady pace. Olivia came loud and hard. When the moaning stopped, it was Jane's turn to grab Olivia's face and kiss her.

They spent the rest of the night in bed together, naked, alternately kissing, sucking, and grinding. Finally, exhausted, covered in sex, and wrapped in each other's arms, they fell asleep. It was the best sleep Jane had in a long time.