The Sleepover

Story Info
A friend who came for a sleepover.
2.6k words
4.11
4.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying in bed watching tv late at night. It was around 11pm, nothing good on I was scrolling on my phone. Suddenly I got a text from a friend asking "U up?" I responded that I was and went back to scrolling. My phone than rang and I answered it. It was a close friend of mine, she was asking if she could come stay the night. I didn't know why and I didn't bother asking, I could tell she was upset over something.

A few minutes later there was a knock at my door. I opened it, there stood a girl, soak and wet. She had a very slender body and long black hair. She was wearing a jean jacket, tank top and short pink fuzzy shorts. It was raining hard so I told her come in quickly. She came in and I brought her over to the bathroom, I handed her a towel and told her she could change. She had a change of clothes in a bag with her so I knew she was planning to stay somewhere over night.

She turned on my shower, that bathroom door not closed which I noticed. I watched as she pulled her top off and then pulled down her shorts. She was soaked from head to tail from the rain outside. The water dripping from her hair down her bare back and off her ass. Her ass wasn't that big, it was quite small as she had a petite figure. I could see the reflection of her breast in the mirror which barely made it to a B cup but she had pierced nipples.

She walked into the shower, I watched her figure turn around over and over as she washed herself in hot water. She bent forward to soak her head, her hair flowing down in front of her, her breast hanging there. I noticed she had a small strip of hair running up her vagina. She leaned back up and the mirror started to steam up so I went back to my bedroom. I felt very hot and my heart was racing. Ive never slept with her before but have seen her naked, she loved teasing me and showing off her nudes that she took and showed off to boyfriend.

I crawled back into my bed and laid there while I heard the water turn off. My bedroom door opened and she walked in. She was wearing a pair of blue undies and what I consider tiniest tank top ever made. The straps went over her shoulders but the front barely covered her tits. She stood there running the towel over her head drying her hair. She then walked over to the other side and crawled under the sheets. I did my best to focus on the tv while my mind kept wandering knowing that there was practically a naked girl in my bed. But I knew nothing would happen not because I didn't want it too, I tried many times in the past, but because she had a boyfriend. It dawned on me that maybe something happened with him and that's why she was staying here.

We laid there watching a movie on the tv. My heart pounding very hard. The movie soon ended, it was well after 2am. I looked over and she was turned on her side and asleep. I turned off my tv, turned on my side, closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.

I was fast asleep when suddenly I felt a jerk in the bed. My eyes opened. I felt her body pushed against mine and her arm wrapped over me. My heart started beating fast. I always sleep in just my underwear so I could feel her breast pushed against my back. Curious, I moved my hand slowly behind me towards her, I could feel her breathing and it sounded like she was still asleep. My hand touched her leg, I started sliding up expecting to feel her undies but no, they were gone. At some point she must have woken up and taken off all her clothes before climbing back in bed. I assume she thought she was home in her own bed with her boyfriend.

Her hand which was wrapped around my chest started sliding down it, rubbing her fingers down across my stomach and down to my penis. I assumed she was half asleep thinking I was her boyfriend but I was so turned on I couldn't say anything. Her hand rubbing down my underwear and sliding up and down my cock. I was not erect at first but with her hand moving down, i got hard real fast. Her hand rubbing against the bottom of my cock while it was pushed against me. My head turning and pushing my face into the pillow trying not to moan.

Her hand continued to glide up and down while pushing herself harder against me. Her fingers began wrapping around me stroking my shaft up and down slowly. I knew she was taken but I mean, I have this really hot girl naked in my bed stroking me, how could I resist. She continued stroking me up and down, I whispered to her, "are you awake?" I didn't expect a response, I figured she was having a sex dream but she did respond saying "shhh." I knew right then she was awake and knew what she was doing. I don't know what happened and honestly I didn't care. She was at my house in my bed with her hand around my stiff cock stroking it up and down and I wasn't going to give up this opportunity.

I continued laying on my side while she continued stroking me, I lowered my hands and pulled down my underwear, pulling them off and dropping them on the floor. This gave her easier access to rubbing my cock which she continued to do but grasped it a bit harder now as she stroked up and down. My head pushing down into my pillow as she moved her hand up from my shaft to the head of my penis using her fingers to rub all around it.

She then started stroking my cock from the tip all the way down my shaft to my balls. She was grabbing hard while she stroked up and down. My waist started moving with her hand as she stroked me. My cock was swelling up pretty hard, my head started to sweat and my pulse racing.

Faster she stroked gripping me hard, I could tell if I didn't stop her I would cum all over my bed and her hand so I pushed her hand off me. She looked at me in shock, I told her lay back and she asked me why. I told her I wanted to do something ive been fantasizing about over her. So she rolled on her back, I lowered myself down under the sheet. I grabbed both her legs and she jerked up, I told her relax. I spread her legs and bent them up. There it was, her vagina, lips exposed and all.

I lifted my head under the sheet and told her not to move the sheet, don't look under here and don't touch me. She responded "ok?" I then took my finger and licked it, I than rubbed it against her clit pushing the little track of hair aside. Her hands came down hard as she grabbed my head. Without moving I once again told her, "do not touch me." I started rubbing her clit again waving my finger back and forth. Her hands now at her side, I could see them grabbing onto the sheet and squeezing it hard.

I slowly ran my finger down from her clit in between her vaginas lips. They were quite moist, I could hear her gasp as I run my fingers down one side of her vaginas lips and right up the other. I continued to run them up and down over and over again slowly moving my finger closer to entering her. I could see her legs start to stiffing up as I slid my two middle fingers inside her. I rubbed them in and out feeling her vaginas lips rubbing against them making them moist. I could hear her breathing heavier doing her best not to make too much noise.

I continued rubbing my fingers in and out of her, slowly at first but then pushing them in and out faster and faster. I could hear her start to moan. My fingertips were faced down and I decided I really wanted to have some fun. I rotated them around and bent them into a hook position. I moved my head up to her belly, my lips wrapped around her clit and my tongue licking it as I slid my fingers up and down her hitting the top of her vagina. I could tell I hit the right spot as she lifted her hands up and then hit them down on the bed. But she knew that she was forbidden to touch me. This excited her even more as she had no control on the speed or depth of my fingers entering her or my tongue licking her.

I continued gliding my fingers in and out pushing hard up against her vagina, her back started to arch up and her legs shaking. She had grabbed the pillow and placed it over her face moaning into it trying not to be too loud. I could feel her pussy start to get wetter by the minute as I stroked faster and faster. Her legs started squeezing close around my hand as she dropped the pillow and pushed down on my head to stop. I pulled my fingers out, they were so wet and she laid there breathing quite heavily.

Even from under the sheet I could see her chest raising up and down. I figured id have some more fun. I took my tongue and licked her clit which caused her to shake, I knew she was quite sensitive there now. I began licking above her clit to her belly and right up to her chest. I looked in amazement how hard her nipples were considered how small her breast were. I grabbed both her breast in my hands and quickly lowered my head down onto her nipples. I moved my head back and forth from one breast to the next licking and sucking on her nipples and twirling my tongue around her nipple piercings. I grabbed and squeezed them quite hard, not that she complained about it. She put her hand under the sheet and was rubbing her hands through my hair sometimes grabbing a handful and pulling. I continued to move up now licking and sucking the top of her chest making my way up to her neck. Her head tilted back, I licked all around her throat moving up and down. I reached down and pulled up one of her legs and pushed the other away with my leg

I grabbed my cock and slid it right up to her vagina, sliding the head of my cock against the walls of her pussy and then pushing up so my shaft rubbed against her clit. I moved back and forth in the motion rubbing up and down. Her hands wrapped around my neck and shoulders as she breathed heavily. I was licking the side of her neck moving my tongue up to hear ear.

I continued rubbing up and down on her, her breast which felt very warm now running up and down my chest. I leaned down and bit on the top of her ear lobe which she couldn't take anymore. She reached down and grabbed my cock stopping it from rubbing against her clit and pushed it down pulling it inside her. She wrapped her leg around mine and pulled me up deep into her as she moaned "fuck". My body sliding up and down hers as my cock slid in and out of her, her vagina very warm and very wet. My balls slapping against her and my navel hitting against her clit.

Her arms pulling me down hard onto her, she used her legs to force me as deep as my cock could go inside her. Her moaning starting to get louder, her body sweating, I could feel how fast her heart was racing against mine. Her breast sliding up and down me fiercely now. Faster and faster I thrusted myself in and out of her. I suddenly felt a warm sensation run down my leg and she pushed me out of her.

She turned over and pulled me up onto her. My dick resting against her ass, she lowered her arms down spreading herself open and gentle inserted me into her asshole. I started to say "whoa" but she at that point had pulled me all the way in. I wasn't sure if this was on purpose but it was so tight and felt so good. Her legs closed and mine closed around her, I began moving myself up her, my cock penetrating deeper insider her ass. First I was using my arms to brace up but ending up collapsing on top of her.

With my head firmly pushed against hers, I slid my hands under her chest and began grabbing her tits and squeezing them as I continued to slide myself up and down. Her ass cheeks pushed together tightly but my cock still sliding between them easily enough as my cock pushed in and out. I could feel her asshole tighten up around my cock with each thrust inside her.

I continued to squeeze her tits while resting my head against hers, she was heaving pretty loudly now. My waist pushing hard up into her, I was grinding her as hard as I could. The sweat pouring off my head and arms, this just made me want to fuck her ever so harder.

My dick started to swell up, my head tightening up more and more. I could tell I was getting close to coming and jamming my cock deep in her ass was deff a different experience. As I continued to thrust in her harder and harder I told her I was close to coming.

She responded "don't stop, keep fucking me, I wanna feel it. Fill me up, don't u fucking stop." Ive cum on girl and in girls before but ive never cum inside a girls ass. I continued pushing harder and harder as I could start to feel my cum building up. Faster I grinding against her, as much as I wanted to release, my body fought and held back for as long as I could. The head of my cock so swollen and my dick so hard that even I could feel it throbbing while I was rubbing it in her ass.

Suddenly with a force of energy, my body could no longer hold back, I let out a FUCK and my cock exploded inside her. Even as I slowed down penetrating her my cock just continued to blast more and more cum inside her. Maybe it was because the ass felt different then a vagina, more tighter, but more and more it came. As I started to lay there limp on top of her, she continued to jerk her ass up against my cock. Little by little my cum dripped out of my cock as well as her ass.

I rolled over exhausted and covered in sweat. Even the fan breeze felt hot. She was also breathing heavily as well but pulled me on my side and pushed her hot naked body against me. She grabbed my arm and pulled it over her. She told me she needed this release really bad. After a minute I could hear her breathing very lightly now. She had fallen asleep, my heart still racing, I just pulled her against me & laid my head down on the pillow to head back to sleep.